What do you think?

Yes.
10 (31.3%)
No.
13 (40.6%)
UMM HMM!
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you like that Imerica is gone?  (Read 13739 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you like that Imerica is gone?
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2007, 06:30:11 PM »
I'm not taking sides. Chaimbenmordechai wished cancer upon Erica, thats not very nice.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2007, 06:44:38 PM »
Erika did not come here to be nice.She is an intelligent racist bully.I understand you are a child and probably not had the experience with this type but im right.I knew her from another white non racist website.AfricanCrisis.She was not nice there either.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
Lol Chill I never even expressed my likes or dislikes for Erica. I just think wishing cancer upon someone who isn't evil is wrong, horrible in fact.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
Yes and wishing such a thing is dreadful.Cancer is a plague we should all care about! :'(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2007, 08:26:18 PM »
Erica said she was never on the forum you mentioned.  Do you have links to her post there?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »
No comment.Im in trouble around here.But If you would like to talk about which fluffy animal is your favorite ,Id be glad to.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2007, 10:24:53 PM »
I'm not taking sides. Chaimbenmordechai wished cancer upon Erica, thats not very nice.

Being nice to someone like Erica?  :::D :::D :::D

Be nice to your enemy?  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2007, 10:29:52 PM »
I like ducks .And I do think they taste good albeit greasy.Whats your opinion?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2007, 10:32:49 PM »
No comment.Im in trouble around here.But If you would like to talk about which fluffy animal is your favorite ,Id be glad to.
You...in trouble...can't be possible  ;)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2007, 07:05:34 AM »
Quote from: Christianwhitenation.name link=topic=9931.msg#msg date=

I like tribbles.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2007, 12:55:24 AM »
Erika did not come here to be nice.She is an intelligent racist bully.I understand you are a child and probably not had the experience with this type but im right.I knew her from another white non racist website.AfricanCrisis.She was not nice there either.
Put up or shut up you can't prove anything about her, every time you just give some stupid excuse.
Once again show us proof.
I've noticed something, you seem like the one that is doing the dividing, you have opinions about everything and even about the forum I think everyone should watch out for you.
And please mind your own business about what thread is good and what thread is bad for the forum that is not your job, we have people running the forum to do that.
I will say it again just in case you don't remember, show us proof about her.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2007, 02:59:38 AM »
So CWN ha an opinion on everything,  :-\  I fail to see how it can be dividing; last I heard internet fora are for stating and expresing opinions; And I agree with CBM: No mercy or pity to our enemies atlest untill they are uterly and completly defeated, Erica tried to pull the black victim race card on every thread she posted; funy enough she only posted in those kinda of threads; Coincidence? I don't think so. ^-^ 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2007, 03:03:14 AM »
Thank you ultra and the Ironies is I don't hate anyone  :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2007, 08:09:15 AM »
I don't often disagree with you Ultra Requete but I have to on this one.
I don't believe Erica was a racist bully.  She came to the forum to participate - even if she didn't agree with us.  She was never a bully - but a tough debater.  Unlike CWN.name - who likes to throw out accusations and never back them up.  I want to see Erica's posts on AfricanCrisis(or whatever).  She denied ever being on there.
Why would she lie?  She never lied about anything else.  She only did what was normal to her - defend her own.  What rule in the forum says that you must participate in all the threads?  Why are we afraid of having people like Erica on the forum?  Why does CWN.name attack the JB thread?  In some posts he is pro black culture and in some he is against it - At least I could really tell Erica's beliefs.
This is my last words about Erica.  CWN.name wants to link me up with her.  BS.  We debated heartily - but she always seemed very human to me - we are not friends -I don't come here for a popularity contest.  He can call me a bully - all day long - but I think he is the one who wears those shoes well.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2007, 08:32:32 AM »
I don't often disagree with you Ultra Requete but I have to on this one.
I don't believe Erica was a racist bully.  She came to the forum to participate - even if she didn't agree with us.  She was never a bully - but a tough debater.  Unlike CWN.name - who likes to throw out accusations and never back them up.  I want to see Erica's posts on AfricanCrisis(or whatever).  She denied ever being on there.
Why would she lie?  She never lied about anything else.  She only did what was normal to her - defend her own.  What rule in the forum says that you must participate in all the threads?  Why are we afraid of having people like Erica on the forum?  Why does CWN.name attack the JB thread?  In some posts he is pro black culture and in some he is against it - At least I could really tell Erica's beliefs.
This is my last words about Erica.  CWN.name wants to link me up with her.  BS.  We debated heartily - but she always seemed very human to me - we are not friends -I don't come here for a popularity contest.  He can call me a bully - all day long - but I think he is the one who wears those shoes well.
Thank you.
You are 100% right except he not only seems to be wearing those shoes he seems to be wearing the white sheet and hood but the people on here can't see it yet.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2007, 10:53:56 AM »
 8;)  O0 You are a very smart man JB!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2007, 04:36:51 AM »
White Hood and Sheet? what next CWN to be  hitlerite ??? ::) That's the kind of maybe not race bulling; but race card manipulation we see from so called good blacks everywhere including Erica and BJ; that's why I'm glad she's gone' seing those kind of PC bs especialy here is shocking. And BTW Bullcat3 you and Erica do have right to disagree with my opinions; I'm not  here for popularity contest neither.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2007, 06:42:30 AM »
Come to think of it, it's not a good thing that Imerica is gone.  Since she left, the Affirmative Action People Crisis forum has been quite dead.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people