Islamic State ‘Rape Handbook’ Lists 15 Rules For Using, Selling, Sharing Female Slaves
U.S. Special Operations Forces have reportedly just released a fatwa first intercepted in January that lays out 15 rules on how female slaves are to be treated by the Islamic State.
The “handbook,” if you will, explains when and how an ISIS member can have sex with a female slave. It lists how and when she can be traded or sold, with whom her body can and cannot be shared, and even explains what to do if a pair of sister sex-slaves have been captured.
Of course, according to the Left, Islam has nothing to do with ISIS nor did this fatwa derive its content from Islamic scripture.
An image of the fatwa document is posted below along with the translated rules.
- It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
- If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
- It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
- If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
- If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
- The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her.
- If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible.
- If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her.
- If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.
- If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
- If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership.
- It is not permissible to have intercourse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle.
- It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive.
- The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform.
- The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden.