Author Topic: Who would you rather date if you had to pick  (Read 16402 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Who would you rather date if you had to pick
« on: October 18, 2007, 11:26:52 PM »
Would you rather date a heavy girl, say 5 foot 5 and 150 pounds without kids, and average looking.  Or a skinny girl, five foot 8, 135 pounds, nice looking, but has a young child?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Who would you rather date if you had to pick
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:31:38 PM »
Well, I think it has to do with personality.  If you get along with the one with a child, that is ok. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »
It depends on the extent of the relationship.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:24 PM »
I think you're right Zev.  But in the back of my mind I would always think that the girl with the kid was using me.  I've been out with some pretty girls with a kid and I can never push it out of my mind, no matter how I try

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
I think you're right Zev.  But in the back of my mind I would always think that the girl with the kid was using me.  I've been out with some pretty girls with a kid and I can never push it out of my mind, no matter how I try

It's a legitimate concern I think. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »
I personally think you lose either way. They both have baggage. One has a child and the other a spare tire.  :D Seriously, the least amount of trouble would be the girl that is thinly challenged. One day that kid will grow up, if there's an ex-husband involved. Then you got clothes, food, college etc. You're not even responsible for this child. You didn't even get the satisfaction of copulating with this girl. Why should you suffer? Don't walk away from this girl, run like hell!!!!!!!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »
Man, you are right on the money!  That's just how I feel, and that's just what my friends told me! 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »
Oh, this is about you. Is there an age difference? Also, that kid may take resentment that you're not his/her father (biologically). It's a mess. You can't be that old, it sounds like you can do a lot better. Btw the 5'5'' girl, if that was a true scenario, that could be a true romance. You have nothing to prove except yourself and vice versa.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 12:27:09 AM »
But the thing is, i need a skinny girl on my arm, to show off to my friends.  I wanna be proud as a peacock.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 12:30:20 AM »
But the thing is, i need a skinny girl on my arm, to show off to my friends.  I wanna be proud as a peacock.

You can find a skinny girl who doesn't have a kid.  Plus, do you really put that much importance than a girl be really thin?  There are some girls who are just average who are much more impressive to have hanging onto your arm than a really skinny girl.  I don't think guys place ULTIMATE importance on whether a girl is skinny, it's more important whether she's hot and has a great personality. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 12:32:02 AM »

With all due respect: Screw your friends! There's a lot more to it than just your friends. By the sound of it, this nice piece, wants a committment. Ask her, she'll say the same, believe me. Also, there's a lot to be said about thinking with the brain in your head, than the one we keep in our pants.  ;) Btw, Ladies: I love you, but, you're not immuned from the last statement

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 12:34:05 AM »
I want a wife my own height and shapely so she should be a little chubby. I'm a little fat myself.

I also like shapely women, they can have a few extra pounds on them as long as she isn't fat.  A little fat is good, I think it's womanly. 

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 12:37:55 AM »
You know what?  I like you guys, Zev, and no Israeli Arabs. It's weird, i dont know you guys at all,  but it sure feels like I do.   Nothing like 3 Jewish guys relating to each other.    You guys know just what I'm talking about.

Jews Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »
Neither, run for the hills!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 12:43:37 AM »
You know what?  I like you guys, Zev, and no Israeli Arabs. It's weird, i dont know you guys at all,  but it sure feels like I do.   Nothing like 3 Jewish guys relating to each other.    You guys know just what I'm talking about.

Jews Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 12:45:37 AM »
For women in this forum say the question instead of the girl it was a guy.

I would choose the man with the kid because if they are single and raising a family then they are family focused, and just didn't dump the kid out on the street or with the government welfare department.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »
I aint touching this one.Also watch it when you say "Jews Rule!"Because the next thing we will hear is The protocols of zion...!LOL And how Jews rule the wold LOL

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 09:03:31 AM »
I aint touching this one.Also watch it when you say "Jews Rule!"Because the next thing we will hear is The protocols of zion...!LOL And how Jews rule the wold LOL

Haha true enough but we don't really care about those haters here. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 09:05:15 AM »
Im with you Infidel, the guy raising his own kid, hes likely to be stable and responsible.  I married someone who was raising his 2 sons, because their mother (and his wife) ran off for 'greener pastures', even though we arent together anymore, he and I are still great friends, and I still love the boys and make sure they get gifts and phone calls (they live on the west coast now, so no where near me) and I just attended the high school graduation of the youngest one:)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 09:08:48 AM »
How cool is that!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 09:59:46 AM »
I choose the gourmet chef of the two!  :-*

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 10:01:48 AM »
I choose the gourmet chef of the two!  :-*
What if they both can't cook?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 10:02:42 AM »
NO , but you gotta admit its true!LOl

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 10:40:55 AM »
NO , but you gotta admit its true!LOl

I always have a man that cooks, why does the woman need to cook  ???

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »
Im the best cook you will all ever know!Now lets eat1 ;)