Author Topic: Look at what video youtube featured today  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Look at what video youtube featured today
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »
I used to believe in this message. But it's been tried time and time again and has failed miserably. There's no point in continuing to have a peace process if it's not going to end up with a peace result. So the only thing to which I now say, "enough is enough" to is the peace process itself.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 03:28:54 PM »
I fully support a peace process. Why would you want to live in a war zone. The Fakestinians are people too after all, they should have their own state, their own state in Jordan. Let them call it Pal-estine or DeathToJews, they can have their own state, and we have ours. And when they dare to even plan to attack us (merely minutes after "founding" their own sate), we destroy them.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 03:33:34 PM »
I fully support a peace process. Why would you want to live in a war zone. The Fakestinians are people too after all, they should have their own state, their own state in Jordan. Let them call it Pal-estine or DeathToJews, they can have their own state, and we have ours. And when they dare to even plan to attack us (merely minutes after "founding" their own sate), we destroy them.

I kind of agree with what you are saying. I wouldn't be against the unilateral withdrawal. But I'm only against the forceful expulsion of Jews from their homes. I think we should let the Jews decide for themselves what they'd like to do. They can either move to Israel "proper" or stay in Judea and Samaria where they will be on their own and can form their own militias. There will most certainly be a war between the Arabs and the remaining Jews. Once the Jews kick their tucheses, then the land can become fully annexed.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
I used to believe in this message. But it's been tried time and time again and has failed miserably. There's no point in continuing to have a peace process if it's not going to end up with a peace result. So the only thing to which I now say, "enough is enough" to is the peace process itself.

I agree 200%
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 04:57:16 PM »

Peace through Superior Firepower, that is the only peace you can have with the arabs. That's simply the way it is.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 06:53:38 PM »
What for idiots. They have understood nothing. Who pays their insane media campaign? ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
Firstly, how can you be a "palestinkian" citizen....a citizen of a country that doesnt exist..not possible.
Secondly, the only thing that said people are willing to to do is take ALL of the land, the only thing they are willing to "give up" is the lives of Jews in Israel..they cant and shouldnt be trusted.
Singing and hand holding arent going to solve this problem
Peace through Superior Firepower, that is the only peace you can have with the arabs. That's simply the way it is.
I agree 1000% that this is the only way.