Author Topic: The selfhating Rabbi "Moshe Arye Friedman" from Austria travels again to Iran  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I found this interview on the website of a jewish Organization in Germany called Honestly Concerned [http://www.honestlyconcerned.com/]. Friedman traveled to Teheran again and gave the "Iranian Students' News Agency" an interview on 14.10.2007.

[Please excuse my translation. I have used bablefish and corrected it by hand. I hope, that you can understand it.]

His point of view in his words:

1. About Zionism:
Friedman: "In accordance with the teachings of the holy book and our belief in Moses, we are against Zionism. We must strive to destroy Zionism. We pray every day not only for the destruction of Zionism, but view it as our duty everything in the world to ensure the destruction of Zionism. Therefore, we will even sacrifice our lives.

2. About the catholic Church:
Friedman: "During a interreligious dialogue true representatives of the religions must be present. This does not happen however at present. The zionists introduces itself as representatives of the Jews. They are not at all the true representatives of the Jews. Therefore they betray themselves and their religion. For example in former times the catholic church was very strict and did not accept not the existence right of the    Zionist  regime. The catholics knew that the operational readiness level of the Zionists is in Jerusalem for religious reasons illegitim. Therefore the catholic church could not recognize the zionist regime for religious reasons. But in the 70's the zionist regime was unfortunately recognized." This acknowledgment meant a falsification of the "old testamentl, thus Friedman.

3. He quotes Khomeini
Friedman means that one must support such conferences further. "such conferences can represent a powerful channel for the destruction of the Zionismus [... ] already Imam Khomeini said, that if one day the zionistist media write over me something positive, i have to ask myself, why do they do this? Therefore Iran must be the prouder and more content with itself, the more the zionist media attack Iran." The Zionism is the "largest offense of G-d and is a rebellion against G-d and religious humans." The Zionists are lying and have sucessfully make the holocaust taboo. Iran is the only country, which questioning this taboo."

4. Zionists are no Jews
Friedman: "we do not rank the Zionisten among the Jews. The Zionisten lent a fascist, nationalistic and criminal face to our religion. They changed their religion. For us the Zionismus is simple no religion. They differ like the faith from the devil differ."

5. Zionists stand behind WWII.
Friedman means, the "Zionists use the problem of the Holocaust, over with the help of other criminal regimes their own crimes to lining eras. They maintain that six million Jew in Europe lost its life. They instrumentalisiert even propaganda against the German people, in order to boycott Germany because of the murder from six million Jew to. The Zionisten stood even behind the Second World War.

Source I.: http://isna.ir/Main/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-1013944&Lang=P
Source II.: http://honestlyconcerned.info/bin/articles.cgi?ID=IR29307&Category=ir&Subcategory=19
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 08:03:34 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
WTF is wrong with this guy?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
I hope after the photo shoot she blew herself up !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

He's not the first lunatic rabbi and he won't be the last!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
This guy is doing so much danger, the Iranians are using him as a weapon.  He will give Muslims the impression that he represents true Judaism and that the Israeli Jews have twisted Judaism for their own "evil purposes".  It's the biggest propaganda blow to Israel imaginable.  It makes it seem like you can attack Israel because Israeli Jews don't represent true Judaism, so you can attack Israel and not have to worry about being an anti-Semite because Israeli Jews supposedly aren't "real Jews" anyway.  Of course Muslims being the retarded people they are, will truly believe that this man represents true Judaism because what he says fits into what they believe anyway.  How does this man represent Judaism in any way if he is basically calling for the destruction of Israeli Jews by Iran?  What a sick and evil twisted person he is, wouldn't killing all those Jews constitute the biggest sin imaginable?  Either way, if there's one person who is doing grave harm to Israel and needs to be assassinated it's this guy.  He's doing too much harm for one person to be alive anymore.   
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:36:52 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Of course Muslims being the retarded people they are,

I know...most of them beleived they won Yom Kippur & the 2nd Lebanese War.

newman

This guy is doing so much danger, the Iranians are using him as their secret women.  He will give Muslims the impression that he represents true Judaism and that the Israeli Jews have twisted Judaism for their own "evil purposes".  It's the biggest propaganda blow to Israel imaginable.  It makes it seem like you can attack Israel because Israeli Jews don't represent true Judaism, so you can attack Israel and not have to worry about being an anti-Semite because Israeli Jews supposedly aren't "real Jews" anyway.  Of course Muslims being the retarded people they are, will truly believe that this man represents true Judaism because what he says fits into what they believe anyway.  How does this man represent Judaism in any way if he is basically calling for the destruction of Israeli Jews by Iran?  What a sick and evil twisted person he is, wouldn't killing all those Jews constitute the biggest sin imaginable?  Either way, if there's one person who is doing grave harm to Israel and needs to be assassinated it's this guy.  He's doing too much harm for one person to be alive anymore.   

You're right.

He needs the mossad double tap!!............Or the Chaim Ben Pesach/JDL baseball bat treatment at the very least!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This guy is doing so much danger, the Iranians are using him as a weapon.  He will give Muslims the impression that he represents true Judaism and that the Israeli Jews have twisted Judaism for their own "evil purposes".  It's the biggest propaganda blow to Israel imaginable.  It makes it seem like you can attack Israel because Israeli Jews don't represent true Judaism, so you can attack Israel and not have to worry about being an anti-Semite because Israeli Jews supposedly aren't "real Jews" anyway.  Of course Muslims being the retarded people they are, will truly believe that this man represents true Judaism because what he says fits into what they believe anyway.  How does this man represent Judaism in any way if he is basically calling for the destruction of Israeli Jews by Iran?  What a sick and evil twisted person he is, wouldn't killing all those Jews constitute the biggest sin imaginable?  Either way, if there's one person who is doing grave harm to Israel and needs to be assassinated it's this guy.  He's doing too much harm for one person to be alive anymore.   

I think, the Iranian regime needs Friedman to devide the Jews in two categories: The "real Jews", like Friedman and the Zionists.

But Friedman needs the Iranian regime too. He is broke and needs urgent money:

Henryk M. Broder about Friedman (German):
http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/der_mohr_kann_kaum_noch_gehen/

The standart [Austrian newspaper]:

[Bablefish translation - Please excuse the bad English]

Attention attained even for the Viennese the newspaper "appointed rabbi", because his children were suspended from the Viennese Talmud Thora school: "so strict laws go around the oldest Jewish school into Vienna, there apply that I could send there not even my children", explain to Ariel Muzicant, chairman of the IKG. Friedman and children would have offended repeated against these laws - for instance by offence against the Shabbat or approving suicide notices -. The family is besides of 20,000 euro school money from the last years guiltily. Thus it will probably remain, because recently it became officially that a bankruptcy Friedmans fails, because nobody was, which could spend the costs of it or wanted.
Source: http://derstandard.at/?url=/?id=2990813
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I heard they kicked his kids out of school in Austria the Govt of Austria is also looking in to prosecuting him for Holcaust denial even the nutty Satmar condemmed his group
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Take a Good look, Tzvi Ben Rochelle.

I'm supposed to respect this guy?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

FORGET IT!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Memri-TV-Video about an interview from Friedman with Iranian Television!

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1596.htm

Here is the transcription of this Interview:

Following are excerpts from an interview with Austrian Rabbi Moshe Aryeh Friedman, which aired on Channel 2, Iranian TV, on September 30, 2007.

Moshe Aryeh Friedman: The existence of the Zionist regime is based upon the belief that they have to destroy the belief in God throughout the world. Another one of their goals is to destroy the other peoples, both physically and economically.

[…]

Every believer throughout the world should fight Zionism. Whoever cooperates with Zionism in any way is, in fact, opposing his own religion. Whoever believes in Islam and wants to support the Zionist regime in any way, rather than to be hostile to it, is, in fact, casting doubt upon the sincerity of his belief.

[…]

We have a great problem. By fabricating lies about the Holocaust, global Zionism has succeeded in distorting historical truth in its favor.

[…]

Throughout this period, in which Hollywood succeeded in influencing global public opinion and creating the myth of the Holocaust, which they interpreted to their advantage, the Islamic Republic of Iran was steadfast, and exerted efforts in the struggle against the global myth of the Holocaust, to the benefit of all the peoples of the world. We are very grateful for this. May God protect you. We are grateful for your support.

[…]

In order to accomplish their goals, the Zionists had to create a global disaster – such as the threats, pressure, and oppression that the Jews suffered. They needed to use this in order to establish Herzl's philosophy. It was the Zionists who drove the Third Reich in Germany to publicly use pressure and oppression against the Jews. It should be pointed out that it was the Zionists who promoted this policy, and who led Germany down that path. In those days, there was no such thing as the Islamic Republic of Iran, and nor was there anything like the Iranian broadcasting authority, which could have enabled us to expose the truth.

[…]

When I returned from the Tehran Holocaust conference, the Zionist regime carried out many acts of terrorism against my family.

[..]

When my children entered their school, the Mossad forces attacked my four, small, innocent children and beat them up.

[…]

The Zionist regime will come to an end sooner than most people think. Let me say again that the Iranian people will establish justice and freedom worldwide, for the benefit of all humanity and all the religions in the world. We are indebted to the Iranian people, and I request that they continue on this path so that the Zionist regime will stop this oppression. In my opinion, the Zionist regime will come to an end sooner than we imagine, and I think that we all can hope and pray that these disasters and acts of oppression will end soon, as the English phrase goes, "sooner rather than later."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
If you want to see the underlying mistake that eventually leads “Rabbis” to such actions, you must hear these lectures.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
If you want to see the underlying mistake that eventually leads “Rabbis” to such actions, you must hear these lectures.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

I listend to the lectures of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef. I do not understand everything, but I think I understand most of his teachings about war, giving Jewish land to the arab-muslim nazis and terrorist acts of this beasts.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:12:58 AM by Golden Pheasant »

kellymaureen

He really has NO idea that he is being a useful idiot for his enemies?  ::) Does he think that when the koran says to 'kill Jews' or calls them apes and pigs there is some sort of exception clause at the bottom of the page with his name on it?

I have to wonder if he were being persecuted and needed to go somewhere safe, would he travel to iran or to Israel? 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...He really has NO idea that he is being a useful idiot for his enemies?..."

He is getting paid a lot of money.

Who is paying him?

Just because someone dons the garb of the religious and studied the scriptures used by the religious, does not mean that they are any less immune to being an out-and-out scoundrel.

As Chaim Ben Pesach has said with more than a little sarcasm..."The longer the beard, the bigger the Crook!"

Scoundrels are attracted to every religion in the world.

At the top leadership, or at the bottom simple membership, scoundrels are found in religious communities because they use "holiness" and "sacredness" to "cover their tracks"...makes it a lot easier to practice sexual deviancy and thievery when most hold you above suspicion.

I can't prove it, but I heard from reliable sources that those NK clowns receive hefty yearly paychecks from Hamas, Iran, the PLO, etc.. as compensation for their being exploited as lackeys of Big Terror.

People should also keep in mind that a great many of the ultra-Orthodox rabbis did not choose their life paths...they were born into a long line of extended "hereditary" rabbis, "expected" to choose and accept that they too would be a rabbi, and allowed no other viable options in life.

The end result is lip service only to Torah & the Torah life, combined with a deep resentment of their upbringing.

Sad, but it happens sometimes.

And it doesn't take but 1 Jew in the newspapers behaving like the NK to scandalize all Jews worldwide.

In typical Jewish tradition, their numbers are small, but their impact is tremendous.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
He really has NO idea that he is being a useful idiot for his enemies?  ::) Does he think that when the koran says to 'kill Jews' or calls them apes and pigs there is some sort of exception clause at the bottom of the page with his name on it?

I have to wonder if he were being persecuted and needed to go somewhere safe, would he travel to iran or to Israel? 

When this moron's Arab usefulness (his Jewish usefulness expired) expires, he might as well change his name to Habib, because his life won't be worth crap after this. Hopefully Austria does something right and convicts this waste of sperm for Holocaust Denial. He's yet another self-hating Jew that'll need very strong and a lot of sunscreen for the afterlife! >:(

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
He's not the first lunatic rabbi and he won't be the last!
IY"H he will be...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Moshe Arye Friedman is one of Newmans homeboys.