Can a promiscuous girl be reformed?

Yes.
23 (60.5%)
No.
7 (18.4%)
I'm not sure.
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?  (Read 88604 times)

Kiwi

Re: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2007, 04:08:13 AM »
I hate spiders!I hate snakes.And did I mention I hate islum? :)

oh boy you are going to hate being deployed

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2007, 06:50:12 PM »
Not looking forward to it. ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2007, 06:57:48 PM »
Once a women experiences what its like to be promiscuous, can she truly change her state of mind?
Why would she have been so in the first place if she had not thought it was ok?

Somen women change, some don't.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2007, 07:39:32 PM »

I've decided to help all these innocent sweet Jewish boys that are being tempted by those horrible promiscuous women, whenever you are being bothered by a promiscuous girl that is tempting you into sin, give her my contact information, send her my way, and I will keep her busy so she won't bother you anymore.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
What's that old saying....  "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.."  Seems to apply here no?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2007, 09:08:23 PM »

I've decided to help all these innocent sweet Jewish boys that are being tempted by those horrible promiscuous women, whenever you are being bothered by a promiscuous girl that is tempting you into sin, give her my contact information, send her my way, and I will keep her busy so she won't bother you anymore.  :::D

New Yorker you are a Legend  ;D

Women are evil succubus  :D

And when they are over 30, blonde, G-d help you all!

:::D

Kiwi

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2007, 09:18:19 PM »
Once a women experiences what its like to be promiscuous, can she truly change her state of mind?

Yes they can Sarah, I have seen many promiscuous women settle down to one man, and raise families and be good people.

I really depends on why they are like that. Some because they need to feel wanted even for a short time, others because they want the world and everything that goes along with it.

And some are seen as promiscuous when they are really not.

To jump and label a woman without knowing who they really are is a sin as much as anything else. To judge one without all the facts is plain wrong, and never wise.

To assume a state without an informed choice is showing the base level of the person as one of very low brain activity.  ;)

Or as I like to use the label ATAPS ( as thick as pig shite)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2007, 10:19:13 PM »
Well, I was talking to this Sephardic non religious promiscuous girl for a while (she was in a pscy. ward I was doing one of my medical rotations in), and tried very cleverly to get her to not marry her catholic boyfriend & to keep Shabbat using the method I've posted here.  I might have had partial success since I got her interested in being religious the more she talked with me and she said she'll start keeping Shabbat.  She still wanted to marry the guy though, but he ran away back to his homeland since she was crazy.  Funny story, but true. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:29:00 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Kiwi

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »
I quite like crazy people, no matter what they are always honest. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2007, 11:15:28 PM »
I usually get along with crazy's and Blacks that are racist and Homos.I don't know why they like me.Probably because I speak what I believe!
I tell them right up and then we get along. ;)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »

Yes they can Sarah, I have seen many promiscuous women settle down to one man, and raise families and be good people.

I really depends on why they are like that. Some because they need to feel wanted even for a short time, others because they want the world and everything that goes along with it.

To jump and label a woman without knowing who they really are is a sin as much as anything else. To judge one without all the facts is plain wrong, and never wise.

To assume a state without an informed choice is showing the base level of the person as one of very low brain activity.  ;)

Brilliant!....................................................................Fantastic!

Now I understand: promiscuous women have their reasons to be sluts!

How didn’t I get it before?!?! This should have been so obvious to me!

The Infidel is right – according to her religion it is a sin to judge such women.

Well, in my religion, it is sin to marry such serpents.

Unfortunately, I have a rich experience of running into such “innocent sinners”, who claimed to have made a mistake and swore of repenting. But as soon as they saw a slightest sign of understanding and forgiveness, they would little by little find justifications to their evil behavior and little by little try to prove you that you are wrong in judging her, and that your morals are wrong and not hers.

And thus, if you have self-respect, honor, and morals, don’t buy this crap!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2007, 11:22:37 PM »
I agree with Zvulun ben Moshe, that most promiscuous women will remain evil throughout their lives.  But the question is can th be reformed, and I think that a few can potentially be reformed. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2007, 11:24:55 PM »
And we must be fair.TO have whores one must have whore mongers.It takes two to tango. ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
And we must be fair.TO have whores one must have whore mongers.It takes two to tango. ::)

Thats right! blame a woman for a man that can't keep his twig in his pants.  ^-^

Kiwi

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

Brilliant!....................................................................Fantastic!

The Infidel is right – according to her religion it is a sin to judge such women.

Unfortunately, I have a rich experience of running into such “innocent sinners”, who claimed to have made a mistake and swore of repenting. But as soon as they saw a slightest sign of understanding and forgiveness, they would little by little find justifications to their evil behavior and little by little try to prove you that you are wrong in judging her, and that your morals are wrong and not hers.

Yes women are bad EVIL EVIL  :::D

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »
I agree with Zvulun ben Moshe, that most promiscuous women will remain evil throughout their lives.  But the question is can th be reformed, and I think that a few can potentially be reformed. 

The question is, my friend, do you personally want to take a chance with such a statistic?

Do you personally want to be in such position when she in 99% will continue to be evil and only in 1% will truly change?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »
Not what I meant  Infidel and we all agree the man is as guilty as the women.And sorry for males and females left in the dust.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »
Hosea?Anyone.Not meant disrespectfully!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »

Women? Don't generalize by putting yourself in the same category with others. Women are not evil, but some are, including those whom you are defending here, and I have a strong feeling, are being a part of.

Women are the blood in our vessels. Promiscuous women are a cancer.

Kiwi

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2007, 11:36:48 PM »
Not what I meant  Infidel and we all agree the man is as guilty as the women.And sorry for males and females left in the dust.

Yes I know, thats the problem of the thought processes.

Being judged as a group and not as an individual.

A very common theme for this forum at times.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »
Hosea?Anyone.Not meant disrespectfully!

You are disrespectfull in taking the story of Hosea out of context. Why won't you tell the whole story here?

Kiwi

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »

Women? Don't generalize by putting yourself in the same category with others. Women are not evil, but some are, including those whom you are defending here, and I have a strong feeling, are being a part of.

Oh so you think I am an evil slut?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2007, 11:44:10 PM »

Oh so you think I am an evil slut?

I don't want to judge you. I am sure, you have your reasons to be whatever you are. But don't defend them here. Wrong venue.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »
Zv .Touchy!I meant it in a good way.I know the story and its spiritual  message.Why when I said no disrespect would you assume I would disrespect a major Prophet.Stop reading into people and stop assuming.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2007, 11:47:46 PM »
Zv .Touchy!I meant it in a good way.I know the story and its spiritual  message.Why when I said no disrespect would you assume I would disrespect a major Prophet.Stop reading into people and stop assuming.

I will, if you try to be just a little bit clearer next time.