Can a promiscuous girl be reformed?

Yes.
23 (60.5%)
No.
7 (18.4%)
I'm not sure.
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?  (Read 86866 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
One of our major Jewish Prophets was commanded by G-d to marry a prostitute.

True!

Yes, but it was not because it is a good thing to do so.

It was so that Hoshea' could see the parable for what Am Yisrael was doing when they did idolatry. Namely, spiritual adultery.

You can't learn from the Book of Hoshea that we should all find hookers and marry them.

That's ridiculous.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 06:26:04 PM »
Yes a promiscuous woman can change she looking for the right man, when she finds him she will settle.

She will settle? Who said he will?

I never known a man to choose, its always the woman. We choose who we want, then we go to and get them  8;)

Men do not know what they want until they are told  :::D

Well, thanks a lot for this self-motivational legend!

Let me correct you a little:

1) Women have greater authority in chosing with whom to sleep;
2) Men have greater authority with whom to stay.

Well I have never had a guy leave me or want to leave. Its always been me thats done it. And every married woman I know, had to tell the guy what to do, of course in a way they think its their choice.  ^-^

Thats all apart of being a woman.

Dear friend, we are not discussing mental illnesses here. We are talking about Judaism.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Kiwi

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »
Yes a promiscuous woman can change she looking for the right man, when she finds him she will settle.

I never known a man to choose, its always the woman. We choose who we want, then we go to and get them  8;)

Well I have never had a guy leave me or want to leave. Its always been me thats done it. And every married woman I know, had to tell the guy what to do, of course in a way they think its their choice.  ^-^

Dear friend, we are not discussing mental illnesses here. We are talking about Judaism.

What do you think Jewish women do? Hmmm

You think women have a mental illness? what? I really not understanding your statement?

Geez I think you need to lighten up.

Kiwi

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2007, 06:53:33 PM »
Many women in the military behave like they were raised by slut wolves.  Remember, even if a girl has jumped off the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down, it is still possible for her to be the prettiest girl in a military unit of sex-starved men, so you can imagine what that leads to--Janet Reno Jr. suddenly becomes Paris Hilton.  The military is the ugly girl's ticket to popularity.

How many IDF female soldiers have you seen? Russian ones?

And Australia has women too that make Paris look like a left over meal.

Well for one thing, the majority of young Israelis have to serve in the IDF.  If we had every girl in America serving then sure, we'd have some prettier female soldiers/sailors too.  But we have a volunteer service so the women that sign up tend to be more butch and have the very un-feminine "I want to go to boot camp and play in the mud" mentality.  I'm not sure about how Russia and Australia are on the volunteer issue, or if their prettiest women join the military or not, but in America we sure get a lot of homely women in the military.  Not all, just most.

Well I got say you are very much mistaken. http://www.militaryglobal.com/forum/index.php/topic,1294.0.html

There are some very pretty women serving , and some how they don't look like butch ones to me.

It is correct that there are SOME pretty women serving, just not most.  And that website wasn't very convincing because one of the girls there I thought was a man at first.

LOL I have done my best  ;D ::) Each to their own.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2007, 06:57:24 PM »
I would definitely prefer a virgin, but a girl who has sexually sinned and repented will not be counted out by me.

Most Sensible answer.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
It is possable but a RARITY.  Usually it takes something immense and tragic to change but than again....many don't.....   A zebra doesn't change its' stripes.....imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »
Anyone can change , if they have the will to. Some times people must hit the bottom, before they can look up and see the light. I don't believe it happens often, but it does and can happen.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

You think women have a mental illness? what? I really not understanding your statement?

"Well I have never had a guy leave me or want to leave. Its always been me thats done it."

This is clearly a mental disorder. A normal woman in general, and a normal Jewish woman specifically would not think or act this way.

This is the reason why women like you should not be taken seriously.

And don't pull this "What do you think Jewish women do?" on me as if you knew something I don't know.

Kiwi

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2007, 07:58:40 PM »

"Well I have never had a guy leave me or want to leave. Its always been me thats done it."

This is clearly a mental disorder. A normal woman in general, and a normal Jewish woman specifically would not think or act this way.

And don't pull this "What do you think Jewish women do?" on me as if you knew something I don't know.

You know little about women.

Kiwi

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
ZBM no woman has to put up with abusive men, and if you think you are to control and domainate women, you are in the wrong religion.

I have never known in my life a jewish woman that doesn't have the right of say.

This attitude is why Jewish women take non jew partners.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »

You know little about women.

You know nothing about life.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:26:27 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Kiwi

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »
ZBM no woman has to put up with abusive men, and if you think you are to control and domainate women, you are in the wrong religion.

I have never known in my life a jewish woman that doesn't have the right of say.

This silly mussar that you gave us here is totally off the mark. A Jewish woman takes a non-Jewish "partner" because she herself doesn't want to be Jewish. It's reprehensible to say that intermarriage is the fault of the Jewish man. It is the fault of the Jew him/herself and this nasty exile of 2000 years. What I think ZBM is trying to say is that a Jewish woman of true Jewish values does not enter a relationship because it "feels good", uses the guy up like potato chips for all he's worth, and then dumps him when things get uninteresting. I'm NOT saying this is indeed what YOU DO, Infidel, but ZBM seems to interpret what you said that way, accurately or inaccurately.

ZBM is funny I am not being mean to him, just he reminds me of so many I have meet. I am a little naughty I admit it. But one thing I learnt I  am no where near as bad as some I meet in New York.

I was at a dinner it was a womans thing, no men. There was married women and single, young girls.
Eating chatting get the picture. Some of the things that was said I was going whoa! Too much information. They teaching their daughters to go for money.

I said what about love? They all looked at me like I was weird. Maybe I am, I prefer love over money any day.

And Ynet run a piece on Jewish women in relationships, its on an Iran forum I see if I can find its every interesting.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »
As a New Yorker I'm starting to feel a little insulted and if I were a Jewish man - I would already be.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
Hey aren't most here from the big apple?

Kiwi

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »
As a New Yorker I'm starting to feel a little insulted and if I were a Jewish man - I would already be.  ;)

Ok then they are all good sexy stud muffins , whoooaaa hold us women back.

Feel better  :::D

It was not so much the place it just happen to be there, at that dinner.

By the way the food was really good.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2007, 10:13:23 PM »

Dear Infidel, you appear to be an infidel not only for Islam, but to Judaism as well.

I could care less if you are ethnically Jewish, most likely of Russian Jewish origin. You have to maintain your Jewishness, since we are a religio-nation, and not just a nation.

"Abusive men"? "Wrong religion"?

What the heck are you talking about? If there are any men that are least abusive to women, those would be the Jewish ones. But I feel you are just using loud words, just as Blacks use racism and HATE crime left and right.

"This attitude is why Jewish women take non jew partners"?

Do you really want me to comment on this self-insult here?

Once again, my dear infidel friend, you are not the one who defines Judaism. Judaism has been once defined, and any actions to alter it will make you farther and more contrary to it.

And thus, you don't have any chance to prove anyone here that being a slut is acceptable to Judaism.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:15:02 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2007, 10:13:35 PM »
That is Quite a feat.Yacov O0

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
Your signature says: "Coffee, chocolate and men.. In that order."

Thanks to this order, the Russian Jews have over 80% divorce rate.

Kiwi

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »

Dear Infidel, you appear to be an infidel not only for Islam, but to Judaism as well.

I could care less if you are ethnically Jewish, most likely of Russian Jewish origin. You have to maintain your Jewishness, since we are a religio-nation, and not just a nation.

"Abusive men"? "Wrong religion"?

What the heck are you talking about? If there are any men that are least abusive to women, those would be the Jewish ones. But I feel you are just using loud words, just as Blacks use racism and HATE crime left and right.

"This attitude is why Jewish women take non jew partners"?

Do you really want me to comment on this self-insult here?

Once again, my dear infidel friend, you are not the one who defines Judaism. Judaism has been once defined, and any actions to alter it will make you farther and more contrary to it.

And thus, you don't have any chance to prove anyone here that being a slut is acceptable to Judaism.

I have never once gone against Judaism and never will. I never once tried to define anything just only stated what I have seen heard and been apart of.

I don't support sluts as you put it, I do support womens rights.

To whore around is unacceptable, but to have been married twice like my self I don't see how I am a slut for doing so.

Or a Slut for leaving abusive marriages, that just about claimed my life.

But if that makes me a slut in your eyes well theres little I can do about that.

Good day.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2007, 10:29:32 PM »

Not all of any group is great...but most of my male Jewish friends are all around good guys.
I wasn't insulted for NewYork as much as I was for female New Yorkers.
No big deal.

PS - I agree Yacov - Congratulations for the great forum you started.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
D'varim (Deuteronomy) 22: 21-22:
20. But if this matter was true: [indeed,] no evidence of the girl's virginity was found
21. they shall take the girl out to the entrance of her father's house, and the men of her city shall pelt her with stones, and she shall die, for she did a disgraceful thing in Israel, to commit adultery [in] her father's house. So shall you clear away the evil from among you.

The good old days.  *sigh*

Thanks, man. ...Sigh... These infidels don't get it no matter how you try.  ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2007, 10:37:08 PM »
You know I didn't want to bring up stoning ,but well, you did so I don't  need to.LOL

Kiwi

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »

Not all of any group is great...but most of my male Jewish friends are all around good guys.
I wasn't insulted for NewYork as much as I was for female New Yorkers.
No big deal.

PS - I agree Yacov - Congratulations for the great forum you started.

http://jwa.org/feminism/  These people put on the dinner.

Kiwi

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »
D'varim (Deuteronomy) 22: 21-22:
20. But if this matter was true: [indeed,] no evidence of the girl's virginity was found
21. they shall take the girl out to the entrance of her father's house, and the men of her city shall pelt her with stones, and she shall die, for she did a disgraceful thing in Israel, to commit adultery [in] her father's house. So shall you clear away the evil from among you.

The good old days.  *sigh*

Isn't more throwing acid now a days?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
You went to it?They are you know.....LIBERALS!LOL