Author Topic: God and the Gays  (Read 4824 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
God and the Gays
« on: October 25, 2006, 10:55:50 PM »
Both the Bible and the New Testament speak against immorality and warn of divine judgment upon unrepentant nations and peoples who persist in such sins. Not only did our Great Creator God punish the whole world during the days of Noah and later specific cities in Abraham's time, but Israel and Judah were also severely punished for immorality and idolatry. Has God changed? Dare Jewish, Israelite or Gentile nations continue to live in sin when we're without excuse?

The following articles speak against the sin of homosexuality in a TOUGH LOVE way, quite blunt as well, but definitely not out of any self-righteous hatred for homosexuals. This is an honest call for change, as all must change in whatever way is necessary in our lives to draw closer to God and reflect His ways (Isa. 55:7-9), so help us God.

God and the Gays: To Be or Not to Be (Part 1)

God and the Gays: All that Glitters isn't Gold (Part 2)

God and the Gays: Once Gay, Always Gay? (Part 3)

God and the Gays: Of Vice and Men (Part 4)

God and the Gays: A Time to Heal (Part 5)

God and the Gays: Make Up Your Mind (Part 6)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: G-d and the Gays
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 11:57:20 PM »
Is this one nation under God or one nation under gays?

Gays are biological terrorists because AIDS is a fag disease!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
i feel ill just thinking about gays.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:56:29 PM »
Gays are sick people.  I believe the defect in most cases is congenital and genetic.  It occurs in nature in certain animal species, but that, of course, is not a justification for it, after all, we are human beings, not animals, and we were given commandments to elevate us from our natural depraved state.

I am tempted to say that the most compassionate thing we can do for a gay person is kill him, and spare him a lifetime of confused and agonizing existence, but who am I to decide who is to live and who is to die?  After all, the life of a quadraplegic is just as miserable, yet nobody suggests euthanizing quadraplegics.  Plus, there are homosexuals who attempt to brave their condition, get married to women, have children, but later in life give in to their genetic (mis-)programming, because they can't continue pretending anymore, and they may either just leave their family and live alone, or enter an abominable relationship with another man.  Do they not deserve credit for at least trying to be normal for a few decades?

It's a complicated issue.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

fake plastic trees

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 06:09:38 PM »
Do they not deserve credit for at least trying to be normal for a few decades?

No, they are going against what is inside them, and this is in some ways worse than rejecting G-d.  You are right, the best thing would be to kill them, and they will burn in hell for being against G-d's ways

Harsh, but fair and true, G-d willing.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:27:13 PM »
Homosexuality is only one of many sins the Scriptures speak against. All sin ought to be hated. I doubt if some folks feel as passionate against adultery or premarital sex or pagan holidays. We should hate the deception and powerful pull of every sin because it causes folks in God's image to self-destruct. We should encourage folks, whenever possible,  to CHOOSE LIFE and turn from the ways of death. Then we will more properly represent our loving Father God who doesn't take pleasure in the death of anyone.

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:38:55 AM »
Homosexuality is only one of many sins the Scriptures speak against. All sin ought to be hated. I doubt if some folks feel as passionate against adultery or premarital sex or pagan holidays. We should hate the deception and powerful pull of every sin because it causes folks in G-d's image to self-destruct. We should encourage folks, whenever possible,  to CHOOSE LIFE and turn from the ways of death. Then we will more properly represent our loving Father G-d who doesn't take pleasure in the death of anyone.

Good point David.

Remember to all if I may, the most high dose not hate gays, the divine loves all its vast and endless creation's from a small atom to a great planet and all that dwells in between the seen and unseen, g-d almighty dose not love the act of homosexuality.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 07:14:13 AM »
This reminds me of that Pastor Phelps from Westboro Baptist Church's "G-d Hates Fags"....

Personally, I think this guy is insane but he does make me laugh and not afraid to speak out againt homosexuality and our "progression" towards Gomorrah...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:53:14 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 11:18:38 PM »
This reminds me...

That picture is MESSED UP. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 12:56:04 AM »
Pastor Phelps is hilarious, but he unfortunately is extremely ANTI-JEW and as vocal about it as he is his "God hates Fags" routine.  Same goes for his entire family.  Check out Alan Colmes' interview with the Pastor's daughter...she'll make you have very serious concerns about thinking anything they think or do is to be tolerated. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 12:59:23 AM »
This is crap.  The bible clearly writes that male fags deserve death.  Look it up for yourselves.  Gays are evil creatures that will suffer G-d's eternal wrath in this world or the next.  And yes, G-D HATES GAYS and so do I.  Don't try to pull this sick bolony that homosexuality is merely a sin, it is one of the worst possible sins menchaned in the bible and the bible uses the harshest language when talking about homsexuality and tells you to kill male homosexuals. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 01:04:17 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 07:48:36 AM »
This is crap.  The bible clearly writes that male fags deserve death.  Look it up for yourselves.  Gays are evil creatures that will suffer G-d's eternal wrath in this world or the next.  And yes, G-D HATES GAYS and so do I.  Don't try to pull this sick bolony that homosexuality is merely a sin, it is one of the worst possible sins menchaned in the bible and the bible uses the harshest language when talking about homsexuality and tells you to kill male homosexuals. 
Agree, but extened to homosexuality in general.  Do you not find it appalling what Liberalism, like Hellenism, has done to society?  What was once "A Sexual Perversion" is now, 10 years later, "A Sexual Preferance".....  Gen. Agusto Pinnochet was exactly right when he expelled and eliminated all those Leftist bastards which made his country unproductive and an immoral hedonism.  That is a very good topic as well.  He turned a totally bankrupt country, similar to France, around into the most productive country in the Western Hemisphere next to the United States....  Amazing...  The world should learn from this individual...lol
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 03:57:28 PM »
Don't try to pull this sick bolony that homosexuality is merely a sin, it is one of the worst possible sins menchaned in the bible and the bible uses the harshest language when talking about homsexuality and tells you to kill male homosexuals.

Oh, you mean like the language it uses against ADULTERY? Are you as hot against it or is this just your favorite issue to bully and thump your chest feeling righteous? Unlike you, Abraham interceded for Sodom and Gomorrha (whose sins included every sexual sin under the sun). We're to encourage REPENTANCE - not delight in death. Develop the Mind of God (Isa. 55:7-9).

Ancient Israel and Judah didn't fall for homosexuality (it was part of their sins, undoubtedly) but for SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. God reserves the harshest language for spiritual adultery (which is also a form of spiritual homosexuality!).

Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent

Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 10:58:49 PM »
Don't try to pull this sick bolony that homosexuality is merely a sin, it is one of the worst possible sins menchaned in the bible and the bible uses the harshest language when talking about homsexuality and tells you to kill male homosexuals.

I know people who got freed from homosexuality.  As religious Jews and Christians we should show sympathy to homosexuals and lesbians who feel that they live in a bondage and want to repent.  However for activist homosexuals and lesbians who want to teach us their humanist theology we should show no sympathy.

God wants to free them from that evil habit and forgive them but God hates who do not want to repent.

Oh, you mean like the language it uses against ADULTERY? Are you as hot against it or is this just your favorite issue to bully and thump your chest feeling righteous? Unlike you, Abraham interceded for Sodom and Gomorrha (whose sins included every sexual sin under the sun). We're to encourage REPENTANCE - not delight in death. Develop the Mind of G-d (Isa. 55:7-9).

Ancient Israel and Judah didn't fall for homosexuality (it was part of their sins, undoubtedly) but for SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. G-d reserves the harshest language for spiritual adultery (which is also a form of spiritual homosexuality!).

Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent

Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 11:52:25 PM »
May God bless us all to turn from whatever sins tempt and afflict us and remind us to temper judgment with mercy knowing our own fraility or our self-righteousness will stink to high heaven.