Author Topic: Need help defending Israel against these ron paul anti Israel robots  (Read 1673 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:36:49 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Need help defending Israel against these ron paul anti Israel robots
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 12:19:40 PM »
Shalom Mord,  RationalThought asks me many questions about Ron Paul.  I have had many mixed messages about him.  As you know I have contacted MassuhD, you, Davkakach and others about this fellow.  Some say he's extremely good and others say he's a Nazi savage?  Might you in brief tell what you think?  This might clear up some things for both myself and RT.  Toda roba..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:36:20 PM »
That was great...lol
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
Heres ron paul supporters judge for yourself   

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 05:54:51 PM »
Have you held any discussions with MassuhD on this subject?  Thanks for the clearification... 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 05:56:01 PM »
no i don'nt see him posting on the subject

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
no i don'nt see him posting on the subject

quote author=MassuhDGoodName link=topic=9590.msg97639#msg97639 date=1192110536]

Every JTF member should ponder this thought:

Lenin advocated that all dedicated Marxists/Communists living in Western parliamentary/democratic countries should always vote for the most extreme anti-Communist political party and/or political leader seeking office.

Why?

How does that make any sense?...

The revolutionary seeks radical change in the social-political order; as opposed to a mere change in policy (while maintaining the same corrupt and unviable political order which they seek to overthrow).

Therefore, by using this logic, a taskforce seeking the complete and permanent end to Israel's present form of government (one which promotes corruption, feeds off of its own corruption, and which promotes Jew-hatred in exchange for the financial support of other nations seeking the destruction of the Jewish People), must support and vote for candidates whose governance will be the most oppressive, least tolerant, and most extreme.

This will greatly shorten the life-span remaining for the current status-quo government and social order, resulting in the citizenry revolting against the status quo.

[The current U.S. Republican/Democrat form of "musical chairs" government allows only for people with different names to assume the continuity of the same power structure; the real powers directing all domestic and foreign policy being international central banks and supranational globalist corporations which threaten the very existence of Israel as well as the United States of America.
By choosing the "most acceptable candidate who really has a chance of winning", or "the candidate who most promises continued support of Israel", one merely guarantees that Israel will continue to be dissembled through a "Roadmap To Peace in the Middle East".  Ron Paul promises to "end American involvement in the Middle East, bring the troops home, end America's reliance on foreign oil, and "mind our own business".]

Now, I ask you all...

Which candidate should you be supporting if you desire Israel to be free from two political parties which both seek "A Two-State Solution--two democratic states, living in peace, side by side, Israel and P__les_ine"?

Which candidate should you be supporting if you desire Israel to be free from State Dept. pressure, free from Congoleeza and Madeline Albright, free from Jimmy Carter & the Clintons, free from the blackmail of international financiers, and free from the "Roadmap"?

And, which candidate should you be supporting if you desire to see an America free from the Federal Reserve, free from the IRS, free from Affirmative Action, free from forced busing and forced racial integration, and if you desire to live in an America with free enterprise, under G-d, under the rule of the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?

Maybe Massuh's not quite so crazy as some think him to be?
[/quote]

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »
Massuh's logic is very impressive as per usual.  I, personally, have in the vast majority of cases been in total agreement with Massuh.  My ignorance on this subject is split.  I see Massuh's logic and also Mord's...  In the end, I think I'd have to hear, or read, both talk openly before I can truly comment. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »
Massuh's logic is very impressive as per usual.  I, personally, have in the vast majority of cases been in total agreement with Massuh.  My ignorance on this subject is split.  I see Massuh's logic and also Mord's...  In the end, I think I'd have to hear, or read, both talk openly before I can truly comment. 

I'd guess that Massuh and Chaim agree on most issues.  However, Chaim disagrees with Massuh.