Author Topic: Wisest JTF members  (Read 12826 times)

Kiwi

Re: Wisest JTF members
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2007, 03:02:01 AM »
Why hate, Ralph?

I think its a communication breakdown along the way.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 03:04:06 AM »
yes today seems to be one of those days,Sorry Ralph.I can be touchy. ;)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2007, 03:12:21 AM »
Christianwhitenation sent me a private message calling me a NAZI. My father is Armenian and my mother is Jewish. I would like to meet him face to face and have him call me that. I will leave this forum permanently if people can call half-Jews Nazis and get away with it.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2007, 10:22:27 AM »
yes today seems to be one of those days,Sorry Ralph.I can be touchy. ;)

Christianwhitenation sent me a private message calling me a NAZI. My father is Armenian and my mother is Jewish. I would like to meet him face to face and have him call me that. I will leave this forum permanently if people can call half-Jews Nazis and get away with it.
Ok, guys...if there is a problem pm me and tell me what it is or agree to disagree and move on.  This is a site were we debate openly in hope of gaining thought, knowledge and education..... 

Let's take a breath and think clearly before posting.... ok? :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.