Author Topic: Wisest JTF members  (Read 11977 times)

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
Re: Smartest JTF members
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2007, 12:20:51 AM »
I think Massuh is one of the most intelligent posters.

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2007, 12:24:45 AM »
I mean where those this guy get the Nerve of making such a ridiculous statement!
He should be Banned for insulting the Great Rabbi and Chaim in the process...

Yes I noticed nothing was done about that.
I'm not the type to Rat on other forum members but this has gone too far...  >:(

I tend to agree, but no one thats any notice of me, so no point in me saying.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2007, 12:28:28 AM »
I have a bone to pick with so-called Ralph... If you're so smart that why start one of the dumbest topics?!
#1 reason: to create internal descent among members and break up the unity and solidarity we have created.
#2 reason: just a random act of dumbness with a low stimulation in corpus luteum...
If you'll have US Believing that you're the smartest JTFer than it was a calculated maneuver...  

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2007, 01:02:57 AM »
I was kidding when I said that. I'm not angry chinese kahanist. Go ahead and have the admins check my ip.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2007, 01:07:18 AM »
Well tell about your self Ralph!IM just curious .I don't have anything against you!
wayne jude
But make your case! :)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2007, 01:08:20 AM »
I think Massuh is one of the most intelligent posters.

He's an ignoramus.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2007, 01:10:46 AM »
Well tell about your self Ralph!IM just curious .I don't have anything against you!
wayne jude
What do you mean make my case? I said Zeev and newman are the smartest.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2007, 01:12:33 AM »
wayne jude
What do you mean make my case? I said Zeev and newman are the smartest.

Come now. 

Scriabin is the smartest.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2007, 01:15:09 AM »
NO, i am !Lets admit that the fact is im the very smmmsrmatest!Oops spelt that wrong too!LOL ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2007, 01:16:12 AM »
NO, i am !Lets admit that the fact is im the very smmmsrmatest!Oops spelt that wrong too!LOL ;)

Yes, but you're joking.

I'm being serious.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2007, 01:17:03 AM »
Why do you guys take it to a Poll? We'll see who gets the most votes!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »

It wont be me but I love y'all! ;)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2007, 01:28:13 AM »
I'm going to change the name of this thread to wisest JTF members. The ones who believe in evolution are wise. I once made a poll about Blacks being genetically inferior and Zeev and newman really impressed me with their arguments. Scriabin as well. 

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Re: Wisest JTF members
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »
Danstx19, what do you mean the weird style I present my arguments?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 01:33:19 AM »
F#%$ evolution!If your grandma was an ape I wouldn't be that proud of that!Mine was human!what will you turn into next ?IM guessing a raccoon  like creature with a big head!LOL :::D Lets have a poll! ;)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2007, 01:52:18 AM »
You call yourself christian white nation but have no problem with mixing with Blacks? Does that make sense? I'm not going to debate this anymore. Believe whatever the hell you want.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 02:00:31 AM »

The IP check seems to indicate that Ralph and AngryChineseKahanist are two different people. In reference to him saying that Ralph was smarter than Chaim and Rabbi Kahane, it sounded to me like stupid sarcasm aimed at ridiculing Ralph. I don't think ACK really meant that, but he should speak for himself.

I was ridiculing ACK by saying I was smarter. I know that having more than one account would allow someone to ask Chaim more than one question, but besides that what's wrong with having more than one account?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:02:06 AM by Ralph »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 02:00:47 AM »
Yes I defile myself with the worst, racist!Thanks for letting us know what you stand for!I never said I hate blacks or anyone for that matter.Go to the forum run by KKK.com@FBI, com
Luck

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 02:05:51 AM »
Yes I defile myself with the worst, racist!Thanks for letting us know what you stand for!I never said I hate blacks or anyone for that matter.Go to the forum run by KKK.com@FBI, com
Luck

There are Jews on this forum who believe Blacks are genetically inferior as well. In fact, the majority of the users on this forum believe that as my poll showed. Why don't you tell them to got to the KKK. Your username suggests you think America should be a Christian white nation.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 03:24:31 AM by Ralph »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 02:21:03 AM »
LOl I never once said America,But,sad and pathetic one,Read a bit before you make your informed decisions.What do you have at stake that you think this forum is for you.I have had many tell me If I hold a [censored] Im as good as one.You would not be the first.And one of my goals with my website is too keep haters like you out of hades.Shalom!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 02:35:14 AM »
I don't think this forum is for me only. I average 1.7 posts per day and you average more than 12 per day. The majority of the members on this forum believe Blacks are genetically inferior and many of the ones that don't admit it secretly do believe it. If anything, you are the one that doesn't belong here. I'm a realist and believe skin color isn't the only difference between Blacks and Whites. There is no need to argue you can make your own poll and see if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 03:05:42 AM by Ralph »

Kiwi

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2007, 02:53:28 AM »
Hail Columbia.

By the way

I think Ralph is the smartest guy on JTF.
He is smarter than Rabbi Kahane and way smarter than Chaim B.P.

Thanks. I was waiting for someone to say that.
? how so?

Hey Lou,
  Something tells me that Ralph and AngryChineseKahanist are 1 and the same...
  Haven't you noticed that ACK has not been active since Ralph joined and just the weird style in which Ralph presents his arguements, Am I Crazy or what?!

A quite IP check will sort that out.

The IP check seems to indicate that Ralph and AngryChineseKahanist are two different people. In reference to him saying that Ralph was smarter than Chaim and Rabbi Kahane, it sounded to me like stupid sarcasm aimed at ridiculing Ralph. I don't think ACK really meant that, but he should speak for himself.

Fair enough

Kiwi

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2007, 02:56:05 AM »

I was ridiculing ACK by saying I was smarter. I know that having more than one account would allow someone to ask Chaim more than one question, but besides that what's wrong with having more than one account?

You can ask Chaim as many questions as you like, you don't need multiable accounts to do so.

Whats wrong with it is unless you have a split personality why would you need more than one account? Unless you are planning to troll with it.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2007, 02:57:41 AM »
Why hate, Ralph?

Kiwi

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2007, 03:00:10 AM »
I don't think this forum is for me. I average 1.7 posts per day and you average more than 12 per day. The majority of the members on this forum believe Blacks are genetically inferior and many of the ones that don't admit it secretly do believe it. If anything, you are the one that doesn't belong here. I'm a realist and believe skin color isn't the only difference between Blacks and Whites. There is no need to argue you can make your own poll and see if I'm wrong.

Ralph honestly its not how much you post is what you post. If you have something to say, say it.

Does it matter if you post 50 times a day if its crappy posting, its 50 crappy posts, instead of 1 or 2 really good ones.

You are being harsh on yourself and other members here.

Some have really big mouths, but you need to over look their faults.  ;D