Author Topic: Teacher demoted for inviting a guest speaker who didn't praise Islam  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Teacher demoted for inviting a guest speaker who didn't praise Islam
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 08:43:11 PM »
As usual, the sedditionist organization C.A.I.R has to have their say. I wonder why nobody has the courage to tell these snivelling muzzies where to go and what they can do with themselves.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

ftf

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »
Some people stand up to CAIR: http://www.cairbaby.com/

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 09:04:50 AM »
The major site is anti cair whose founder was taken to civil court over the unpleasant truth revealed. In the end, the muzzies dropped their lawsuit as the judge suggested they reveal who sends them large amounts of money, and some other information they did not want to reveal.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

ftf

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 09:05:55 AM »
The major site is anti cair whose founder was taken to civil court over the unpleasant truth revealed. In the end, the muzzies dropped their lawsuit as the judge suggested they reveal who sends them large amounts of money, and some other information they did not want to reveal.
I thought it was more who they were giving money too that the anticair's attorney wanted revealed.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 09:08:53 AM »
I thought it was more who they were giving money too that the anticair's attorney wanted revealed.

It was in an article I read a long time ago. All I can remember for sure is that it was information cair does not want revealed, and their reaction by dropping the suit. Very telling.