Author Topic: "Arab Jews"  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
"Arab Jews"
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:25:19 AM »
Ever heard about the term "Arab Jews" ?
It's a term invented by Mizrahi extream leftists Jews, that consider thamselvs as Arabs (cultural aspect) Jews (Ethniclly aspect and/or religion aspect). The are pro-Arabs and they are extreamly anti-Zionists.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:27:05 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

Re: "Arab Jews"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 05:42:19 AM »
They're no worse than self-hating, leftist Jews in the west who say they're "Americans (or whatever)......NOT Jewish!"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 07:01:17 AM »
They're no worse than self-hating, leftist Jews in the west who say they're "Americans (or whatever)......NOT Jewish!"
It's better to consider yourself American than Arab as far as I concern.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 07:14:30 AM »
Yes if they want to be arab Jews ship them to GAZA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 08:19:25 AM »
IT's like a Jew who says he is Iranian before he's a Jew...TO that I say...."Whachyatalking about, Willis!?"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 02:43:53 PM »
IT's like a Jew who says he is Iranian before he's a Jew...TO that I say...."Whachyatalking about, Willis!?"

LOL
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 02:51:15 PM »
What about those Arab Jews (or Arab looking Jews) at the Kotel that go around soliciting tzedakah from everyone? Are these genuine Jews and should we give money to them?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
Well....you should go to the Kotel and pray they get a job soon !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »
What about those Arab Jews (or Arab looking Jews) at the Kotel that go around soliciting tzedakah from everyone? Are these genuine Jews and should we give money to them?
It's your own choice, I have no unequivocal answere for you .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »

I give them  a shekel and walk away...some might be genuine..some might not be..

the truth is, it's wrong to not be ashamed to ask for money...that's why the best tzedaka is when the giver and the receiver doesn't know each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 03:18:35 PM »

"Arab Jews" is a racist Nazi term used to slur Sfardic Jews. Call them Mizrachim or Sfaradim, not Arab Jews.

Your point is taken. But I don't believe it's a "racist Nazi" term. If the term "Muslim Jews" were used, then I can see you saying that.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 03:21:40 PM »
It's a term invented by Mizrahi extream leftists Jews, that consider thamselvs as Arabs (cultural aspect) Jews (Ethniclly aspect and/or religion aspect). The are pro-Arabs and they are extreamly anti-Zionists.

Lets not insult my people. The term ws made by leftist Askenazim who used it as a slurr against Sefardim.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »

I give them  a shekel and walk away...some might be genuine..some might not be..

the truth is, it's wrong to not be ashamed to ask for money...that's why the best tzedaka is when the giver and the receiver doesn't know each other.

Have you been in their shoes? how do you know that they aren't ashamed? Please dont pass judgment, believe me you wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Their might be the best way, but still giving a poor man on the street some $ is a great thing and if you have the opportunity (expecially) in Jerusalem and expecially near the kotel to do soo, then why not?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 03:39:49 PM »

tzvi..when i was at the kotel i gave to as many jewish beggars as i could as long as i has shekles in my pocket.  however i sometimes had the impression they were merciless for asking.. i still gave the benefit of the doubt to help a fellow jew
Have you been in their shoes? how do you know that they aren't ashamed? Please dont pass judgment, believe me you wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Their might be the best way, but still giving a poor man on the street some $ is a great thing and if you have the opportunity (expecially) in Jerusalem and expecially near the kotel to do soo, then why not?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »

Lets not insult my people. The term ws made by leftist Askenazim who used it as a slurr against Sefardim.
Your people ?
The term was invented by Mizrahi Jews name Ela Shochat and Yehuda Shenhav.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 06:36:09 PM »

Your people ?
The term was invented by Mizrahi Jews name Ela Shochat and Yehuda Shenhav.
Jews needs a ? mark after it, or something along those lines
KAHANE TZADAK!