Author Topic: I FOUGHT A SELF HATING JEW AND HATE THAT I AM CHRISTIAN. DEFENDED JTF  (Read 10342 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: I FOUGHT A SELF HATING JEW AND HATE THAT I AM CHRISTIAN. DEFENDED JTF
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 01:00:25 PM »
SO F#%KING WHAT IF THE GUY IS BRAINDEAD MASTERWOLF... IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE HIS MIND LEAVE HIM BE.. BUT DONT GO AND ATTACK SOMEONE WHO HAS SEPARATE BELIEFS THAN US...

No need to get mad ! Relaaaaax ! Masterwold messed up but don't repeat his mistakes.

Can you imagine if Rabbi Kahane was soft?  Doesn't work that way.  Soft gets you nowhere and something eventually  some here will learn.  You will have to learn how to handle your enemies.   They will never be nice to you.
MW Im with you, guys like that are so far gone they are hopeless and any softness on our part is only viewed as weakness.  The reason he left is because he knows you arent weak and werent going to back down, we will not win this war by being nice or by being thoughtful or soft.
The MUSLIM/ARAB/NAZIS are the enemies - Not the leftists - they are just ignorant. And if you attack them just like Chaim attacks Spielberg you won't get anywhere. We are jews and we are treating the ignorant leftists in the same way that a sick/Nazi Jihadist treats an infidel.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 01:03:34 PM »
Leftists are an enemy too they have done nothing but become an obstruction.  Those same leftists are the ones that have condemed the Rabbi, as well as JTF for years.  You start showing sympathy to them you know what that will get you? No where.  I always ask what is worst, the Muslims or the Liberal leftists.  And in many cases we know what Muslims are like. But the leftists cause more damage by doing nothing and undermining any attempts of justice.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=10229.msg#msg date=
What the hell is constant undue criticism going to achieve masterwolf...

Is this what we have become as a movement that we have to attack someone just through their own beliefs..

SO F#%KING WHAT IF THE GUY IS BRAINDEAD MASTERWOLF... IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE HIS MIND LEAVE HIM BE.. BUT DONT GO AND ATTACK SOMEONE WHO HAS SEPARATE BELIEFS THAN US...

if their is one thing i cant stand in this flee infested world that is intolerance for other peoples beliefs... that is what we are meant to be fighting against intolerance for other peoples opinions yet your delusive twisted mind tells you to attack if you cant persuade..

NO ONE TWISTED YOUR ARM TO BE HERE, YOUR HERE OF YOUR OWN VOLITION AND NOW YOUR GIVING US A BAD NAME AND REP...

Hold on a second.  I'm all for tolerance of other peoples' beliefs as long as their beliefs, and consequently their actions, do not adversely affect me.

You want to engage in homosexual acts in the privacy of your home?  Go ahead, I have no problem with that.

You want to make homosexuality the norm, give special privileges and rights to queers and teach 5 year old children that it's a perfectly acceptable "lifestyle" that they should feel free to experiment with?  Nope, that's not going to wash with me.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
Leftists are in large part enablers for muslims.  Leftists often feel sorry for what they preceive as 'underdog' muslims, and many believe that western civilization is 'oppressing' muslims.  Muslims USE this support from the left to try to defeat us....leftists are traitors, if they can be reasoned with fine, if not they are just as big an enemy.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:09:20 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »
Kelly, you are correct.  And I will not compromise to leftist worms who do enable our enemies.  They are just as bad if not worst then the Muslims cause they sit back and do not care.   You all seen how they are on the comments of the videos.  How much can you tolerate people that are traitors? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »

Is this what we have become as a movement that we have to attack someone just through their own beliefs..

if their is one thing i cant stand in this flee infested world that is intolerance for other peoples beliefs... that is what we are meant to be fighting against intolerance for other peoples opinions yet your delusive twisted mind tells you to attack if you cant persuade..

NO ONE TWISTED YOUR ARM TO BE HERE, YOUR HERE OF YOUR OWN VOLITION AND NOW YOUR GIVING US A BAD NAME AND REP...

Hold on a second.  I'm all for tolerance of other peoples' beliefs as long as their beliefs, and consequently their actions, do not adversely affect me.

You want to engage in homosexual acts in the privacy of your home?  Go ahead, I have no problem with that.

You want to make homosexuality the norm, give special privileges and rights to queers and teach 5 year old children that it's a perfectly acceptable "lifestyle" that they should feel free to experiment with?  Nope, that's not going to wash with me.

What are you some kinda fag....

CAUSE I AINT BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO AND SODIMISE 5 YEAR OLD BOYS THEN DO IT IN YOUR OWN HOME ...

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPLOITS YOU FANOOOK

« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:18:09 PM by MasterWolf1 »

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »
Kelly, you are correct.  And I will not compromise to leftist worms who do enable our enemies.  They are just as bad if not worst then the Muslims cause they sit back and do not care.   You all seen how they are on the comments of the videos.  How much can you tolerate people that are traitors? 

Im with you 100%, we cant tolerate them...or as I found out they could end up teaching our kids and trying to poison their young minds ;)
See how clear thinking we hockey fans are O0

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 01:17:16 PM »
Quote from: MasterWolf1 link=topic=10229.msg#msg date=

It would be bad enough if they sat back and did not care.  A lot of them offer support to the Muslims, both directly and indirectly, and that is unacceptable for me.  I will debate leftists with reason if I see that they have the capacity to debate logically and factually.  If they engage in retarded talking points from the communist manifesto, I'll treat them like MW did.

---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 01:18:32 PM »

CAUSE I AINT BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO AND SODIMISE 5 YEAR OLD BOYS THEN DO IT IN YOUR OWN HOME ...

First of all you watch your mouth.. Second of all if you are one that like to tolerate the liberal leftists for their lack of doing anything then thats your issue.  This is a Rightwing forum.  Bleeding hearts will eventually have our hearts ripped out.  You know what liberalism has given us?

NOT A DAMN THING

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 01:23:57 PM »
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=10229.msg#msg date=

Do you seriously lack any mental capacity to get my point?  If you're that retarded then I shouldn't waste my time.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »

At the end of the day they are JEWS - we don't even have enough of them and now you want to kill them for being naive and beleiving in peace ??

I find this hate towards our brothers and sisters shameful. Your attitudes will never win anyone over. If anything it makes JTF weaker and look like a bunch of extremists.

I agree if a person cannot debate logically save your energy, smile and leave. No point talking to a wall. You have to learn when to pick your battles.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:28:52 PM by Merkava »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »
After all this time they haven't learn its like forcing a horse to drink water you bring them to the water hole if they not going to drink they won't.  Look at it this way.  Liberals have not changed in well over 60 years if anything they gone further over the edge into communist behavior.   This is why they love the Muslims.. Islam is evil and so are they.   Evil people are black hearts.   

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »
MasterWolf, I think you were way too lenient with that clown.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2007, 01:45:32 PM »
Yea I was mild wasn't I lol ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2007, 01:48:13 PM »
[quoteAt the end of the day they are JEWS - we don't even have enough of them and now you want to kill them for being naive and beleiving in peace  ??

][/quote] The majority are not naive ilan pappe, chomsky, leVigne,  zinn, many of the college students they know whats going on they are EVIL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:49 PM »
The majority are not naive ilan pappe, chomsky, leVigne,  zinn, many of the college students they know whats going on they are EVIL

so these 4 jews make up the majority ? 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2007, 02:21:44 PM »
raiseyourfist, that was uncalled for.

Merkava, they aren't majoraty, but for some reason they have huge effect on the goverment and on the antisimetics (wonder why..)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »
I saw a lot of name calling and ad hominum attacks from both ends. I didn't see much dialog or exchange of ideas or answering of questions. On a showmanship level, it was quite astounding. On a debate level, it was nonexistent. Also, I think caps should just be used to emphasize MAJOR POINTS. If you use caps on everything, it loses it's effect and just looks like you're constantly screaming.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 02:31:05 PM by Daniel »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
I can see your point Dex. But these are Jews who do not want to be saved :(

Daniel seems to have a good point.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »
groups      http://www.israelpolicyforum.org/   

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.btvshalom.org/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »
He said this [JTF]is a cult? :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »
too bad this idiot isn't the only one....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

I agree that we should try to persuade people who are ignorant and who have been misled. We have former leftists in JTF. So it is not impossible to change people's thinking if they are open-minded. After all, the truth is on our side.

But when a leftist arrogantly starts off calling us "nuts" and a "cult", I think we have the right to respond. The minute Wolf mentioned JTF, this self-hating creature started with the insults. Wolf didn't start with him. This leftist immediately called us "nuts from stem to stem" before Wolf had a chance to say anything.

In my opinion, the most revealing thing this leftist said was, "you worry about your own people and leave us alone - did we ask for your help? NO - you are an obsessive maniac"

In other words, when a truly righteous Gentile like Wolf wants to help the Jewish people, this self-hating creature doesn't want the help. This leftist is a proud Democrat - the party of Hillary Arafat, Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Those are Gentiles whose "help" the leftist DOES want. The leftist supports these vicious Jew-haters. He could not care less about Hillary pressuring Israel to commit national suicide, in fact, he probably agrees with the anti-Israel pressure for the sake of "peace". But when a Gentile like Wolf REALLY wants to help save Israel, this leftist calls the righteous Gentile "nuts", "an obsessive maniac", a cult member etc.

I am all for trying to reason with people who have been misled. But in my humble opinion, this self-hating Jew is the scum of the earth, and because of scum like this, the survival of Jews is in grave jeopardy.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 12:33:26 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

I agree that we should try to persuade people who are ignorant and who have been misled. We have former leftists in JTF. So it is not impossible to change people's thinking if they are open-minded. After all, the truth is on our side.

But when a leftist arrogantly starts off calling us "nuts" and a "cult", I think we have the right to respond. The minute Wolf mentioned JTF, this self-hating creature started with the insults. Wolf didn't start with him. This leftist immediately called us "nuts from stem to stem" before Wolf had a chance to say anything.

In my opinion, the most revealing thing this leftist said was, "you worry about your own people and leave us alone - did we ask for your help? NO - you are an obsessive maniac"

In other words, when a truly righteous Gentile like Wolf wants to help the Jewish people, this self-hating creature doesn't want the help. This leftist is a proud Democrat - the party of Hillary Arafat, Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Those are Gentiles whose "help" the leftist DOES want. The leftist supports these vicious Jew-haters. He could not care less about Hillary pressuring Israel to commit national suicide, in fact, he probably agrees with the anti-Israel pressure for the sake of "peace". But when a Gentile like Wolf REALLY wants to help save Israel, this leftist calls the righteous Gentile "nuts", "an obsessive maniac", a cult member etc.

I am all for trying to reason with people who have been misled. But in my humble opinion, this self-hating Jew is the scum of the earth, and because of scum like this, the survival of Jews is in grave jeopardy.

Thank you Chaim, that ment a lot.  I have had many of run ins with this individual.  So has David.   And he knows what JTF is about.  Thats why he mentioned "cult and nuts", mean time he supports Louis Farakkkan and support the most disgusting people on the face of the Earth.  I think there is a fine line from persuding those that can be rehabilitated to those who are so thick headed that no matter what they won't budge.  And I can not look at myself and compromise the safety of this country or the safety of Israel for some animal like this and a whole herd of animals like him.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 12:47:28 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

Thank you Chaim, that ment a lot.  I have had many of run ins with this individual.  So has David.   And he knows what JTF is about.  Thats why he mentioned "cult and nuts", mean time he supports Louis Farakkkan and support the most disgusting people on the face of the Earth.  I think there is a fine line from persuding those that can be rehabilitated to those who are so thick headed that no matter what they won't budge.  And I can not look at myself and compromise the safety of this country or the safety of Israel for some animal like this and a whole herd of animals like him.

Way to go, Wolf! Proud to be on the same (web)page with you!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.