Author Topic: Mayor Giuliani Addresses the Republican Jewish Coalition  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Mayor Giuliani Addresses the Republican Jewish Coalition
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:36:04 PM »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Mayor Giuliani Addresses the Republican Jewish Coalition
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »
I don't care what anyone thinks, he's got my vote. I think the Jewish community in particular (I being one), should give Mr. Guiliani the full support that we wrongfully didn't give Mr. Al D'Amato for Senate 9 years ago. Only Hashem knows why, that shtick drek Charles Schumer got elected. Schumer afraid to admit his Jewishness, goes to the schvartza neighborhoods to campaign, and couldn't give two craps about Israel. Then you have Mr. D'Amato went to the Orthodox Jewish Neighborhoods to campaign and also he is a good religious Catholic, as well as a staunch supporter of Israel. How do the morons who voted repay him? They shtup him and vote for the self-hating Jew Bastard Schumer. Mr. Guiliani, G-d Bless You, see you in the White House in '09!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 06:37:01 PM »
I don't care what anyone thinks, he's got my vote. I think the Jewish community in particular (I being one), should give Mr. Guiliani the full support that we wrongfully didn't give Mr. Al D'Amato for Senate 9 years ago. Only Hashem knows why, that shtick drek Charles Schumer got elected. Schumer afraid to admit his Jewishness, goes to the schvartza neighborhoods to campaign, and couldn't give two craps about Israel. Then you have Mr. D'Amato went to the Orthodox Jewish Neighborhoods to campaign and also he is a good religious Catholic, as well as a staunch supporter of Israel. How do the morons who voted repay him? They shtup him and vote for the self-hating Jew Bastard Schumer. Mr. Guiliani, G-d Bless You, see you in the White House in '09!
Indeed, I support Guliani too....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »
He will never get my vote, he's a gun grabbing liberal thats infiltrated the republican party. Real piece of work. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Don't be fooled by this man.

He admitted to confiscating firearms

You couldn't pay me to vote for him.

Also if anyone bothered to listen to the damn speech, he basically stated the Palestinians need to recognize Israel, he said he wants to work towards peace in the middle east, he's basically supportive of a Palestinian state. He is nothing more than George Bush on steroids.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:24:20 PM by Cohen »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
Oy, Jewish Republicans are so rebellious. Oy oy oy.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 07:42:05 PM »
He will never get my vote, he's a gun grabbing liberal thats infiltrated the republican party. Real piece of work. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Don't be fooled by this man.

Also if anyone bothered to listen to the damn speech, he basically stated the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis need to recognize Israel, he said he wants to work towards peace in the middle east, he's basically supportive of a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state. He is nothing more than George Bush on steroids.

Have you thought about running? Everyone else has their lips up to the tucheses of these terrorists.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »

Also if anyone bothered to listen to the damn speech, he basically stated the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis need to recognize Israel, he said he wants to work towards peace in the middle east, he's basically supportive of a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state. He is nothing more than George Bush on steroids.

Have you thought about running? Everyone else has their lips up to the tucheses of these terrorists.

I would but i'm only 21.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »
We'll wait the 14 years. See you in the election of 2024! :)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 08:12:59 PM »
Giuliani is a good guy who support Israel and I hope he wins.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 08:22:37 PM »
Chaim said that Rudy Giuliani wouldn't confiscate guns or impose any form of gun control. Although he did as mayor, don't forget he was mayor of a really liberal city, but as president he won't do it.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
Chaim said that Rudy Giuliani wouldn't confiscate guns or impose any form of gun control. Although he did as mayor, don't forget he was mayor of a really liberal city, but as president he won't do it.
He needs the gun lobby anyway
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »

Schumer will probably always receive votes from some Jews regardless of what he does.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 10:39:48 PM »

I know, but I just can't stand that liberal cream puff!

Schumer will probably always receive votes from some Jews regardless of what he does.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

and it's mystery that Jews are still considered some of the smartest people in the world.......
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »
You got me.... ::)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 10:57:17 PM »
I wish the stereotype were more true......
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »
I wish the stereotype were more true......

That makes two of us my friend!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 01:56:52 AM »

Chaim is not Giuliani, he doesn't know and you don't know Giulianis intentions. Bush said he was for Israel and look whats happening now. I can't believe anyone would claim he doesn't want our guns after the fact Giuliani STATED his view on guns, go watch the videos for your self and listen to the words out of the mans mouth!

Rudy Giuliani announces lawsuit against gun companies

Rudy Giuliani on Gun Control and NRA

Rudy on guns again

Rudy Giuliani entertains an idea on gun control

Rudy contradicting himself, I guess he only defends the constitution when he wants votes

Giuliani on gun control - 1993

Giuliani supports handgun registration and licensing

Rudy Giuliani On Gun Control, Immigration & 9/11

Giuliani calls Second Amendment an "Overstated Argument

Giuliani: First Amendment Protects Gun Owners (The idiot doesn't even know what amendment protects the right to bear arms)

Rudy defends his position claiming he supports gun rights yet feels he was in the right to violate the peoples constitutional rights to lower crime in NYC. If you listen carefully, he completely contradicts his past ideas by saying gun crime was high because the other states didn't have the same licensing as New York, yet he claims in this video that it should be up to the communitys and states to enforce gun control. What a hypocrite.

STOP making excuses for the man that he won't take your guns, your word is not good enough, what came out of his mouth was all I needed to hear. The man will NOT be getting my vote, it's that simple. I will encourage others not to vote for this liberal either.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 01:58:41 AM by Cohen »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 01:57:57 AM »
I guess we will see who is right when Rudy gets elected.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 01:59:42 AM »
I guess we will see who is right when Rudy gets elected.

Go ahead, what kind of excuse will you make when he signs the assault weapon ban, will you make up excuses like those other fake republicans and say "it's for a safer society"?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 02:08:04 AM »
Then I will be wrong, but I will not justify it. I think that it will be a lot safer if everyone walked around with an assault rifle. In Israel many Jews carry assault rifles and they don't use it to shoot each other.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 02:18:35 AM »
Then I will be wrong, but I will not justify it. I think that it will be a lot safer if everyone walked around with an assault rifle. In Israel many Jews carry assault rifles and they don't use it to shoot each other.

It's a sad day when people are relying on politicians to save Israel over God. Giuliani is a smart guy, I will admit that but you guys are playing the hook and sinker game. He's casting our his fishing rod, and ya'll are taking the bate.

What he's doing with the religious right wing is the same thing he's doing with guns.

He's using the religious right by saying he supports Israel when in reality he is deceiving you as he also supports a Palestinian state. He supports this so called "peace in the middle east" the exact same garbage Clinton supported and the same garbage Bush supports. As long as they can maintain these so called "democratic" puppet governments *cough* Olmert *cough* that worship Bush and the United States, they are happy. Giuliani doesn't care about Israel, he is telling you what you want to hear because he gets the votes necessary to get in office by the religious right.

Gun Owners, same thing. Most of us gun owners are not amused, we are very aware of Mr Giulianis gun grabbing where he violated a lot of peoples rights in New York City by supposedly "cleaning it up" and confiscating firearms from law abiding citizens. He knows he won't get into office with a reputation like that, he knows he needs gun owners to even get a chance in office. What's he do? He gets an endorsement from the NRA, he trys to tell people he's pro gun and supports the 2nd amendment but he doesn't tell us everything. His voting record speaks for it's self.

Why anyone would support a snake like Giuliani is beyond me. He is the exact same as Bush and the same exact people that [censored] about Bush are the ones claiming to vote for Giuliani? WTF?! That doesn't even make sense.

I'm so fed up with this whole mentality of "THE SKYS FALLING" and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, Giuliani is going to do the exact same thing as Bush, absolutely nothing. Have any of you bothered to look at other candidates before making up your mind and voting for this snake? Does anyone actually give a damn about the constitution anymore or do you trust people on their words? I don't trust anybody whos promising that a politician won't take my guns, I want Giuliani to flat out vote AGAINST gun control bills before I would even consider him. Lets see him stick to his word.