Author Topic: Chaim Jr.  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim Jr.
« on: October 27, 2007, 11:24:38 PM »
Everybody,

I saw that "JTF Enthusiast" (a new incarnation of the user "Chaim Jr." has been banned by Lisa, and looking at his insulting, dismissive Ask JTF question, it isn't hard to see why. However, can anybody tell me who Chaim Jr. really was and what his/her agenda was?

I never was a fan of the person, considering that he or she frequently made haughty, smartass, repetitive questions to Chaim and never participated in any way on the forum. I seem to recall this individual claiming to quit JTF after Chaim announced that he was being aided by the attorney Yoram Sheftel, but didn't become aware until now that he/she returned using aliases.

Lisa and anyone else who can answer:

--What do you know about the real Chaim Jr.? Was this person just a pure troll, a person with an agenda against JTF such as Bnei Elim or Revava, or perhaps an affiliate of JTF archenemy Roni the Gay Nazi?

--What was he/she originally banned for?

--What are his or her other aliases?

Just curious,
Chaimfan

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Chaim Jr.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:29:12 AM »
Chaim Jr. was the one that cursed Chaim after finding out about Chaim being represented by that controversial lawyer you mentioned. 

You were right that he would ask Chaim repetitive questions.  For example, he was critical of Rabbi Kahane for working with a mafia figure.  And he was the one that asked Chaim a while back if he was a virgin. 

Most recently Chaim Jr. put up a nasty post on Revava saying that he's been emailing the Knesset five times a day telling them not to allow Chaim Ben Pesach into Israel.  Revava removed the thread. 

Other than that, I don't know much else about his background. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 12:35:21 AM »
I do not buy it that he turned against Chaim because of his lawyer. He always asked confrontational questions much like Hidden Author did (albeit the latter has improved a lot as of late). He was always a troll.

I say that most of these trolls are Revava or Bnei Elim or Mordechai Levy scum who have long had a bone to pick with Chaim.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 12:57:59 AM »
He was always a troll.

I say that most of these trolls are Revava or Bnei Elim or Mordechai Levy scum who have long had a bone to pick with Chaim.

I agree.

I asked to meet with him many times, and he always refused.

Only a person with something to hide behaves that way.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 01:02:36 AM »
Chaim Jr. never posted except in Ask JTF. How did you get a chance to talk to him?

My mistake.

I'm confusing Chaim Jr. with Chaim Fan.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 02:47:44 AM »
Thanks, Cosmo.

I have never spoken a word to Chaim Jr.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 08:37:06 AM »
It's so ironic that he chose the name "Chaim Jr." If Chaim ever had a kid like that, he'd [censored] him all over the place.