Author Topic: Innocent Thai victims of islam  (Read 1209 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Innocent Thai victims of islam
« on: October 21, 2007, 07:26:29 AM »
The graphic reality of what islam has in store for all of us:

http://www.zombietime.com/thai_jihad_photos/

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
Re: Innocent Thai victims of islam
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »
More than 2,300 innocent Thais have been murdered since 2001. Every day at least one Thai buddhist is murdered by muslim terrorists. Two weeks ago a whole family, the father, the mother and their 2 daughters were murdered by Malay muslims in Yala while they were on their way home. I was in Thaland 2 weeks ago and at the time I was there 28 Thais were murdered. The Muslim in southern Thailand claim they want an independent Islamic state, but they already have one, Malaysia. Thailand is not a place for people who believe in the satanic Islamic religion, the Malays don't belong there so if they want independence, they should go back to their own filthy country, Malasia. The Thais must throw the muslim pigs out back to Malaysia (I think they should exterminate them), otherwise the muslims will become from 5% of the popluation, 20%+ of the population in only 10-20 years. It is just a matter of time until innocent Thais are killed in suicide bombings on buses and public places in Bangkok and other Thai cities.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 02:40:49 PM »
It is the same 1400 years old brutal story, that is being repeated again and again. If they do not go to Malaysia, then broad sea is open to them. Thailand must be kept safe from them and their Islam.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »
This pictures are terrible. The muslimes are insane barbarians. :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
The only plus point is that the brutality and barbarianism which are integral parts of Slamic terrorism were to last only for 1400 years. Those years are getting completed now. So in their end times their brutality and barbarianism are getting higher and higher to their peak. Peoples of the world in the largest possible numbers will be united against the terrorism.  8) :)

With Regards...     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
Not sure if I can see this one. After seeing what happened to my lynched IDF brothers in 2000 I will abstain from seeing such graphic violence.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:31:03 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 03:20:05 PM »
Yes, it was very painful to look at those graphics. I could see them only at a glance. But this should not be an excuse for peoples to keep their eyes away from the abhorrent acts of slamic brutalities.  :(