Author Topic: Do you think Israel could take on England head to head in a war  (Read 4695 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Do you think Israel could take on England head to head in a war
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 01:50:50 PM »
In any event, at least for now, I agree with Shadow. Israel and Britain are both currently debased, gutless, PC shells of their former selves, but Britain is much larger and has more guns and bombs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 01:52:39 PM »
yes, i think english muslims would loose in that war 8;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »
I'm gonna be honest, I don't have faith in the IDF anymore, after the second Lebanon War.  Israel had scores and scores of Merkava battle tanks destroyed from ro0cket propelled grenades, so how great is THE VAUNTED MERKAVA TANK?  Israel can't even beat a rag-tag army of 2000 Hezbolla figheters.   Israel  doesn't fight to win, and with this leadership they couldn't take on England.  No Way!

It's not quite as simple as Israel being unable to defeat a "rag-tag" army. The Lebanon war consisted of a lot of guerrilla warfare which is a completely different ball of wax from conventional warfare. There's a big difference from flying over artillery bases and bombing them to next Tuesday (as was done in the '67 war) and between trying to navigate yourself through specific unfamiliar streets and homes to try to find and fight your enemies that way (as what was so prevalent in the Lebanon war.) So I think it's important to differentiate between conventional warfare and guerrilla warfare when it comes to comparing wars and determining whether Israel could defeat her opponent.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

Okay, Israel vs The Empire, but the Empire only gets to use Tie Fighters, no Star Destroyers or Death Star, just Tie Fighters vs Israel's Airforce.

Yes, I'm making fun of this silly thread.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 07:28:27 PM »

Okay, Israel vs The Empire, but the Empire only gets to use Tie Fighters, no Star Destroyers or Death Star, just Tie Fighters vs Israel's Airforce.

Yes, I'm making fun of this silly thread.  :::D

Israel just might have to turn to and use the dark side of the schwartz!  O0