Author Topic: Do you think Israel could take on England head to head in a war  (Read 4707 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Do you think Israel could take on England head to head in a war
« on: October 28, 2007, 12:07:06 AM »
I think Israel would win.  I read on the internet that israel has the second largest Airforce in the world.  And the fourth or 5th most powerful Army in the world.  They didn't name the other countries who were ahead of Israel.  I'm guessing, USA, Russia, and China

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Do you think Israel could take on England head to head in a war
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:16:12 AM »
I think Israel would win.  I read on the internet that israel has the second largest Airforce in the world.  And the fourth or 5th most powerful Army in the world.  They didn't name the other countries who were ahead of Israel.  I'm guessing, USA, Russia, and China
Why go to war with England? Who cares about England they are powerless and full of it.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »
Silly question, but Chaimfan's answer anyway.

With G-d's help and assuming Israel actually attempts to fight--Yes
If Israel "fights" the way she did against Hezbollah--Absolutely Not

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 12:19:36 AM »
Silly question, but Chaimfan's answer anyway.

With G-d's help and assuming Israel actually attempts to fight--Yes
If Israel "fights" the way she did against Hezbollah--Absolutely Not
but whats the point? England is in the middle of no-where and is a wasteland
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 12:21:36 AM »
I said it was a silly question.  :D ;D

newman

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 03:33:55 AM »
The Brits of today are NOT the same ones who defeated Hitler. They are scrotumless, PC, pandering girlie men. Israel would romp it in.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 03:45:16 AM »
The Brits of today are NOT the same ones who defeated Hitler. They are scrotumless, PC, pandering girlie men. Israel would romp it in.
Unfortunately the exact same is true of the Jews of today versus the ones who liberated the Holy Land. The IDF gets pushed around by roving gangs of teenaged Hamas thugs--because it chooses to. This is a disgrace and sadly, I do not see this changing without either a truly catastrophic, devastating loss (I mean something on the magnitude that would make what Hezbollah did two summers ago look like a minor inconvenience) or Kahanists taking power.

newman

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 04:04:12 AM »
Unfortunately the exact same is true of the Jews of today versus the ones who liberated the Holy Land. The IDF gets pushed around by roving gangs of teenaged Hamas thugs--because it chooses to. This is a disgrace and sadly, I do not see this changing without either a truly catastrophic, devastating loss (I mean something on the magnitude that would make what Hezbollah did two summers ago look like a minor inconvenience) or Kahanists taking power.

But at least in Israel, the religious/ nationalist community is growing fast and has a chance of saving Israel. There is NO such hope for Britain. The majority are drunk with political correctness and there is no alternative movement on the rise.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 04:10:23 AM »
The problem is that the heroic, noble, patriotic Jews are still a minority as of this time, and that the guns and power are still in the hands of the Bolsheviks. They would not be able to save Israel without prevailing in a very nasty civil war, and we all know that right-wing Jews do not fight fellow Jews--it is the other way around. :(

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 04:14:46 AM »
The problem is that the heroic, noble, patriotic Jews are still a minority as of this time, and that the guns and power are still in the hands of the Bolsheviks. They would not be able to save Israel without prevailing in a very nasty civil war, and we all know that right-wing Jews do not fight fellow Jews--it is the other way around. :(
Religious Jews are nearly half of the Corps of Officers in the Army now. In a few years they'll be the majority.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 04:38:55 AM »
Of course Israel would win! There are some reasons for this:

1) England (and it pains me to say this since I have English ancestry) is in deep moral decay.  
     It is rotting from the inside because of all the mooslims that are contaminating the country,

2) Israel always has G-d's protection and Jerusalem will be like a rock, against all its enemies

3) A Jew with a weapon will allways make the world tremble with fear. The world likes to see Jews take violence quietly, but when a Jew is ready to fight, enemy nations tremble with fear, just like arabs trembled before Rabbi Kahane.

Unfortunetly today's modern state of Israel is not much better than today UK all those arguments about moral decay, PC, and large muslim minority fits to the Shmolmert and Barach "Jewish State" as well; argument about Divine protection are valid for Jewish nation but not for Samaritan style Bolshevik kingdom of Israel. Israel shoudbe the light of the nations by applyng Torah based values and leaderhip but still mayority of Jews in both Israel and diaspora are self hating liberals.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »
The Brits have a Proffesional Military i'm sorry to say in a conventional war the Brits would Humiliate the mainly conscript IDF :(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 08:17:13 AM »
The Brits have a Proffesional Military i'm sorry to say in a conventional war the Brits would Humiliate the mainly conscript IDF :(

Exactly!

If Israel went to war with England, not only would they acheive very little but a half of the EU would chip in and support Britain.

British society may be the pits but England is a great nation, and this shines through its architecture, acheivements and  position. Long live Britain.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
Absolutely! Israel would flush them down the loo.

newman

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 10:52:54 AM »

Yes, but a professional army made of of people with NO sense of nationalism, NO pride and NO balls. The members of Britains armed forces have to attend ethnic sensitivity training for pitty's sake!!

Did you see the pathetic performance of the once great Royal Navy in the Persian Gulf recently. An armed party of RN and Royal Marines were captured by a pissant Iranian gunboat right under the nose of a British destroyer who could have blown it out of the water!

During their capture, one of the Brit service persons (a woman...in a combat role!) wore islamic garb and made propaganda tapes!! When they were released one of those nutless Brits wished the Iranian president 'success'!!!!

Britain is dead!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »

Yes, but a professional army made of of people with NO sense of nationalism, NO pride and NO balls. The members of Britains armed forces have to attend ethnic sensitivity training for pitty's sake!!

Did you see the pathetic performance of the once great Royal Navy in the Persian Gulf recently. An armed party of RN and Royal Marines were captured by a pissant Iranian gunboat right under the nose of a British destroyer who could have blown it out of the water!

During their capture, one of the Brit service persons (a woman...in a combat role!) wore islamic garb and made propaganda tapes!! When they were released one of those nutless Brits wished the Iranian president 'success'!!!!

Britain is dead!
Newman good point as usual O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »
Hmmmm

UK - better navy
Israel - better airforce

I think it would be really hard for Israel to invade Britain but it wouldn't be so hard for Britain to invade Israel (I am sure all the Arabs would welcome the British armies to march through their countries).

UK vs Israel ? As much as I love the IDF , it would be the UK who eventually wins.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 01:01:47 PM »
I'm gonna be honest, I don't have faith in the IDF anymore, after the second Lebanon War.  Israel had scores and scores of Merkava battle tanks destroyed from ro0cket propelled grenades, so how great is THE VAUNTED MERKAVA TANK?  Israel can't even beat a rag-tag army of 2000 Hezbolla figheters.   Israel  doesn't fight to win, and with this leadership they couldn't take on England.  No Way!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
I'm gonna be honest, I don't have faith in the IDF anymore, after the second Lebanon War.  Israel had scores and scores of Merkava battle tanks destroyed from ro0cket propelled grenades, so how great is THE VAUNTED MERKAVA TANK?  Israel can't even beat a rag-tag army of 2000 Hezbolla figheters.   Israel  doesn't fight to win, and with this leadership they couldn't take on England.  No Way!

Scores & scores ? Only 5 tanks were destroyed (52 hits)- considering Israel went in to booby trapped Lebanon and was ambushed constanty that is very good.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »
Don't tell fibs just because your name is Merkava :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 01:19:04 PM »

Britain is dead!

Exactly, compare that behavior to Fabrizio Quattrocchi

Quattrocchi's kidnappers forced him to dig his own grave and kneel beside it wearing a hood as they prepared to film his death, but he defied them by pulling off the hood and shouting "vi faccio vedere come muore un italiano!" -- "I show you how an Italian dies!" He was then shot in the back of the neck.  He refused to make a propaganda video for them.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
The Brits will be too busy drinking their tea and guarding their keys.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
Don't tell fibs just because your name is Merkava

lol .....well i felt under attack ! On a serious note here is the source

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90036

At the end of the day its war and there will always be casualties. No tank is immune to rockets or land mines.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 01:42:57 PM »

Religious Jews are nearly half of the Corps of Officers in the Army now. In a few years they'll be the majority.
But will they be willing to fight their left-wing "fellow" Jews?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »

But will they be willing to fight their left-wing "fellow" Jews?

That's exactly what Rabin was trying to avoid.