Poll

Do you?

Yes.
15 (78.9%)
No.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you support paying evil blacks and evil people of every race money to leave?  (Read 2532 times)

admin

Do you support paying evil blacks and evil people of every race money to leave this country? I do.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
The cost of moving, and a $1 bonus.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Why pay them when you can deport them without compensation? They'd never take the money anyway because they know how bad their third world slums are.

newman

Any amount we pay to save western cilture and civilisation is a bargain. We have to deport liberals with them, though or they'll get an attack of white guilt and lobby to have them returned.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I think if anyone pays, it should be the 3 major chimps in the community Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan. They've caused the most problems, they should pay, end of story!

newman

I think if anyone pays, it should be the 3 major chimps in the community Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan. They've caused the most problems, they should pay, end of story!

Those three will be jockeying to become President of the new African country we set up for all the deportees. Just think of the foreign aid billions they'll be able to stash in their Swiss accounts (like ALL the other turd world leaders).

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Of course. These disgusting, primitive people need to exit this country as soon as possible.

Abraham Lincoln didn't even want blacks in the US, recognizing that blacks couldn't possibly get along with whites, and wanted to move them back to Africa but he couldn't come up with a workable plan to carry out his dream.

These evil beings are destroying American culture and the US' sense of morality. Chaim's plan to get them out of the US is genius.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Just pay Africans an indemniztion for having kidnapped them in Africa, and if they want to leave...it's their choise. Africans are not like Arabs who invaded Israel. They were taken to America by force. Even if they stay they should be paid a conpensation!!!!
And what about leaving America for Amerindians only, and sending whites back to Europe?
Tha's why I pray at the gates of any city in Agentina. I pray that Jews would pass through the gates in their way back to Israel, and may Hashem take us, whites, to the one of the seventy nations we belong to.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 04:34:19 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Kiwi

No way, I would ship them out, but they will not profit from their ways.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Why pay them when you can deport them without compensation? They'd never take the money anyway because they know how bad their third world slums are.
Blacks would, because they say they're very unhappy here. Most of them are compulsive gamblers and drug addicts, so, they'll be able to use the money for these evils and be able to leave this country they hate so much. It's a perfect plan.

Kiwi

Blacks would, because they say they're very unhappy here. Most of them are compulsive gamblers and drug addicts, so, they'll be able to use the money for these evils and be able to leave this country they hate so much. It's a perfect plan.

We are very bad, we forced them to be that way.  :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
My family never owned a slave so I want repercussions!wrong word but still! :::D

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
eh...nobody is leaving...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Sure, I support paying the evil people money to leave.  We'll pay them just enough money so that they'll be able to afford the plane or boat ride home.   O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
This is a racist post !

You might aswell get rid of all the monkeys in the zoos and ban King Kong & Planet of the Apes
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
I Don't care for KING KONG....disgusting movie!Ban it! :)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
lol  :::D
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes !
However, I don't know how practical this is... There are to many people to be compensated!  ;D

newman

This is a racist post !

You might aswell get rid of all the monkeys in the zoos and ban King Kong & Planet of the Apes

Orcas don't belong in aquariums, they belong in the ocean.

Monkies don't belong in zoos but in the jungles.

Turd worlders don't belong in western countries. They belong in their turd world doodoo huts.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
 Don't we already pay them just to be here??  I don't see why we wouldn't pay them to leave......it would be a wonderful long term investment, don't you think?