Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (10/29)  (Read 2495 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (10/29)
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:08:39 AM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

The program is 2 hours this week.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (10/29)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
Well, Chaim, Bill "The Nazi" Kregler has been elected to the board of directors of my co-op.  I just wish you had enough nerve to help me with an pettition drive to keep him off the board and the ballot for the election.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »
Thank you for answering my question. I personally think that you life is in great danger because of criminal Albanians, who support terrorist organisation KLA in Kosovo, which run NY city underground. Having nice gun on you won't hurt 8;) O0

Why I am telling this you could ask me. My family friend that lives in Germany and who's profession is to drive trucks across EU was recently attacked by the Albanian gang in Switzerland all because he was wearing holy cross. When it comes to fighting he is professional and he really beat up that scum so bad that they were all over gas station . After beating them he took off but one Albanian that escaped was able to get number of his licence plates. Now they are looking and asking about him in Germany.
He says that he must have gun on him in order to protect his life from this muslim criminals.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
Joe, that was completely out of line!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:43:59 PM »
Thank you for answering my question. I personally think that you life is in great danger because of criminal Albanians, who support terrorist organisation KLA in Kosovo, which run NY city underground. Having nice gun on you won't hurt 8;) O0

Why I am telling this you could ask me. My family friend that lives in Germany and who's profession is to drive trucks across EU was recently attacked by the Albanian gang in Switzerland all because he was wearing holy cross. When it comes to fighting he is professional and he really beat up that scum so bad that they were all over gas station . After beating them he took off but one Albanian that escaped was able to get number of his licence plates. Now they are looking and asking about him in Germany.
He says that he must have gun on him in order to protect his life from this muslim criminals.

That is what happens when you defend yourself, your attackers are viewed as the victims while you are the one who is viewed as the aggressor.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »
I don't think it was.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »
I don't think it was.

Chaim didn't have the 'nerve'? That's a little insulting when you are speaking to a guy who did time for bombings in order to save Jews. I'd like to see you have the 'nerve' to do one thing for the Jewish people.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 09:09:10 PM by Trumpeldor »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »
Well, Chaim, Bill "The Nazi" Kregler has been elected to the board of directors of my co-op.  I just wish you had enough nerve to help me with an pettition drive to keep him off the board and the ballot for the election.

Shut your mouth Joe. 

I'm sick and tired of your whining.

With you its always me, me, me.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 09:20:38 PM »
I don't know you Joe,SO take it with a grain of salt if you wish.BUT I avoid your posts and topix because they seem self centered and JTF CAN"T fight everybodies battles.Just the collective ones that concern all of us.Take care and Luck. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »

Shut your mouth Joe. 

I'm sick and tired of your whining.

With you its always me, me, me.

If he wants to me mad at his fellow JTF'rs for not mobilizing, he has the right. Anyone has that right. But to blame Chaim? The Chutzpah!!!!!!!!

If I was a moderator I would give him a short ban. Not that we don't allow dissent, but that Chaim has spent enough time talking about this on prior shows and Joe hasn't shown one ounce of respect or appreciation for it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 07:11:43 PM »
Ask Chaim if I ask silly quesitons, Yacov.  What I'm mad about is that I asked Chaim for help in my situation and got a kick in the behind for it.  I shouldn't be mad at him for it?  Bill Kregler is a nazi and threatened to throw me and fellow Jews out of my co-op and I asked Chaim for help and didn't get it. 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »
Ask Chaim if I ask silly quesitons, Yacov.  What I'm mad about is that I asked Chaim for help in my situation and got a kick in the behind for it.  I shouldn't be mad at him for it?  Bill Kregler is a nazi and threatened to throw me and fellow Jews out of my co-op and I asked Chaim for help and didn't get it. 
Joe I never posted on your thread about this but followed it to some extent. I think you owe Chaim an apology. He tried to give you the best advice he had. JTF would not have been helpful in your situation. Chaim tried to tell you that but you refused to hear it. He was trying to stop you from digging a deeper hole for yourself. The situation you face is very common in many complexes in the City of New York. The complexion of the place changes and you end up with a situation like the one you are suffering with. Really take a calm moment and think back about what Chaim said he was only telling you what was best. You need to get together with like minded owners in you complex and form a group to work on this. If you can't get enough people together in your place the situation may be to far gone to reverse. Bringing outsiders in on something like this will only make you look like an agitator and bring more scorn and problems down on your head.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 09:45:59 PM »
I think in other words,this is your problem .OUR prayers are with you! O0

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 06:45:50 AM »
I have enough Ask JTF questions of my own.

And don't we know it...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »

That is what happens when you defend yourself, your attackers are viewed as the victims while you are the one who is viewed as the aggressor.
I know, every time the Serb or the Jew defend himself he is called aggressor.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,