Author Topic: Prime Minister Haim Ramon  (Read 5416 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Prime Minister Haim Ramon
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:29:20 PM »
If Olmert is ill, succumbs or resigns, Deputy PM Chaim Ramon becomes acting PM. He is eminently hateable and a tonguer. Could the right become united & really rally against such a loathsome fellow, who is much more stupid, evil and anti-settler than Olmert, even by Israeli standards?! ie could he be just the man we need on the scene?!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:37:10 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Prime Minister Haim Ramon
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:38:10 PM »
If Olmert is ill, succumbs or resigns, Deputy PM Chaim Ramon becomes acting PM. He is eminently hateable and a tonguer. Could the right become united & really rally against such a loathsome fellow, who is much more stupid, evil and anti-settler than Olmert, even by Israeli standards?! ie could he be just the man we need on the scene?!

is that a real photo? he looks like a child predator........
KAHANE TZADAK!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 02:39:54 PM »

is that a real photo? he looks like a child predator........

He looks like the Plasticman, Sam Donaldson.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 08:17:47 PM »
Ramon is well capable of ordering troops and Yamasniks and Yasamniks to open fire to kill on settlers & Haredim.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 08:58:14 PM »
Is his body going to grow to a size that would support his head anytime soon? ;D

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 09:24:13 PM »
Great, we might have a convicted sex offender as PM, talk about the lowest common denominator...it seems like every PM since Shamir has been nothing more than shabby used car salesman.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »
I know looks aren't everything, but jeez, could it be possible to have a more inspiring looking leader?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »
Great, we might have a convicted sex offender as PM, talk about the lowest common denominator...it seems like every PM since Shamir has been nothing more than shabby used car salesman.
see I'm not the only one who says his face looks like a child molester's
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »
I prefer Prime Minister Chaim Ben Pesach.

What do you think of Baruch Marzel?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 11:08:17 PM »
I'm not familiar with Israeli politics/politicans but this guy is just 'creepy'... those eyebrows are so bushy and large he's definitely trying to hide his large face.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 11:23:21 PM »

He betrayed JTF when he had Roni The Nazi working for him.

I never realized how much dislike there was among the right, for fellow right wingers. There's the Haivri issue, and now I found out about this one. Seriously can't we all get along? we all want the same thing
KAHANE TZADAK!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 01:11:03 AM »

He betrayed JTF when he had Roni The Nazi working for him.

I never realized how much dislike there was among the right, for fellow right wingers. There's the Haivri issue, and now I found out about this one. Seriously can't we all get along? we all want the same thing

This is an important point.

It doesn't look like it.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 01:15:50 AM »
But he did sexual harassment!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 01:28:57 AM »

What?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 04:13:45 AM »
He was going too close&personal to female soldier gurading Goverment building; he shoud be shot by her; He also want to give up the East Jerusalem including Temple Mount and Old City to Palestinians what the SHK. >:( Who are Yamasniks?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 07:14:48 AM »
Eveyone in the Israeli govt is very bad
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 07:46:21 AM »

What?
Or accused at sexual harassment...
He did (?) a sexual harassment to an IDF solider...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 09:21:34 AM »
Ramon was tried and found guilty of indecent conduct forcibly kissing a a female soldier last summer....

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3359150,00.html
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »
Shame. This corruption makes me sick
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"