Author Topic: Our OTHER Fear: China  (Read 1696 times)

Offline CatholicButProIsrael

• New JTFer
Our OTHER Fear: China
« on: October 30, 2007, 04:14:43 AM »
Brother's, I have watched many hours upon hour of fact after fact told by these brave speakers of truths! America is sitting a top a giant bomb right now that will soon explode into not just one problem, but hundreds of them. The muslin's are not just confined now to fighting against themselves for whatever piece of sand they find sacred, but now these savage infidels who read the book of hate and carry a sword are attacking our homeland, our citizens, our government and our media. No longer is the war overseas but instead on our very doorstep. They are erecting mosque's which breed hate for America, the very land they are living in. They clump together in tight groups in the various cities they occupy and then form into cells that start off small, doing petty theft, vandalism, and begin growing into something much more sinister: bombings, attacking our Jewish brothers and their temples, attacking our financial centers ect ect

But this isn't the only threat our country faces. We have a larger problem that no one in the left America-hating media will report: China. The Chinamen are buying out American businesses and exporting them overseas so their slave labor factories can turn out products ranging from pencils to baby food (!) with inferior materials that often are poisonous. It's no wonder the very tools they work with are infected with disease: China is sitting in the worst polluted, smog encrusted area in all of the world. Every river is polluted to toxic levels and they use those rivers in the making of products that are shipped over to America and sold in our stores. Re-call after re-call and the US still doesn't get it. China is poisoning the American people with no regard to our health. And not only that, but China is funneling profits to the Jew hating regime in Iran! Not only does China not stand up for a pro-Israel state, but it actually sells weapons to several Arab countries that in turn ship them to muslin terrorists.

Yet democratic America haters love nothing more then to cozy on up to China while trying to sell our Dollar against their Yuan. This needs to be addressed on JTF before it gets out of hand.

Please do a show on China! Expose the truth

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Our OTHER Fear: China
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 07:00:21 AM »
Welcome, i think Chaim did a few
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:01:55 AM »
I agree with you completely.  Red China is a major long-term threat, and the Red Chinese do plan on replacing us as the world's only superpower.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:46:50 PM »
Well, it's no secret that China wants to destroy America.  Remember the big thing about lead being in basically every Chinese-made product?  In fact, it was so bad that Leno made this joke...
"In the news, China recalls all of it's lead because it contained toys"

And let's not forget about them hacking in to the CIA!  The government doesn't claim responsibility, but I think they are playing Taqiyyah, probably picked up that custom from the western part of the country.

Bottom line: WATCH OUT FOR THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »
I was shocked beyond belief when I went on to the Orthodox Union's website, and saw an article warning Jews not to boycott the Olympics in China, "for fear of upsetting our relationship with them".

Gee!

What "relationship" might that be?...that China demands the return of the Golan Heights to Syria?

I'm beginning to believe that outside of JTF there is no sane Jew to be found!