Author Topic: Why will NPD's member'es money will be donated to a synagogue ?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Why will NPD's member'es money will be donated to a synagogue ?
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:53:56 AM »
The managar of a hotel  name "Holiday Inn" in Dresden  wrote a letter to NPD members (The German Nazi party) party  that seccessfully orderd a room trough the hotel's website. The money that the Nazis sent to the Hotel for the rooms will be donated to a synagogue  in Dresden .

The letter:
Your booking rooms at the Holiday Inn Dresden

Dear Apple,
Dear Mr. Delle,

Today, we received about www.hotel.de made your reservation for 7 November 2007 and are somewhat surprised that you have chosen an American hotel companies with foreign-sounding names prefer.

Because in our home are not welcome, and I also think people may not expect you to salute and operate, we have hotel.de asked to cancel the booking.

Should this from contractual reasons not possible, may I remind you that I am all in our home by your transactions directly donated to the Dresden synagogue forward. Consider this as a small contribution to the reparation for the damage that your time is more, the synagogue, and above all, added to its earlier visitors.

A copy of the letter forwarded to the Dresdner Press.

In the hope that you too you find suitable accommodation and we will save your visit we will remain

Yours sincerely
MACRANDER HOTELS GmbH & Co. KG

John H. Lohmeyer

:)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:57:03 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why will NPD's member'es money will be donated to a synagogue ?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:35:18 AM »
The Nazis refused to sleep in his hotel, because supporting Jews was too much for them.

I hope they have found this night no other hotel and have to sleep under a bridge.

You can read about this story on Lizas-Welt:
http://lizaswelt.blogspot.com/2007/10/keine-geschfte-mit-antisemiten.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:10:50 PM »
The Nazis refused to sleep in his hotel, because supporting Jews was too much for them.

I hope they have found this night no other hotel and have to sleep under a bridge.

Did German politicians said something about it ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 12:38:03 PM »

The newspapers in Germany are reporting about this issue. But until now, I know no politican, who gives a statement, to this issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »

The newspapers in Germany are reporting about this issue. But until now, I know no politican, who gives a statement, to this issue.
I thought it's illegal in Germany to deny the holocaust, so how come the Nazis are free and NPD is legal ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 12:44:01 PM »

I thought it's illegal in Germany to deny the holocaust, so how come the Nazis are free and NPD is legal ?

They say this not directly. They have good    lawyers and they tell them how to say somthing, what is illegal in a legal way. :(