Author Topic: Hello From Belgium  (Read 9776 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Hello From Belgium
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:34:21 PM »
Hello Friends,

I'm joining the JTF-forum because also here in Belgium and its neighboring countries: the Netherlands, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, the situation is getting grimmer.
I'll shortly tell the topics I find interesting.

Since four decades we are letting Third world people in with the thousands.  The devastating effect is beginning to emerge ... The different ethnicities are not only hating us, they also hate each-other.

But only the "autochtones", i.e. We,  are being blamed by the white-self-hating-bolshevik media for alleged racism.
Marxist Political Correctness and their Egalitarian Agenda is preventing addressing the problems.
All problems surrounding the "Multicultural, diverse society" are being tabooed... For years. It can't go on like that.
And now it is getting too late, these traitor-politicians are looking away from it even further then before: "If there is too much illegals, just grant them a Belgian identity".
They refuse to call them Illegal. (= AGAINST THE LAW!!!) They call these ILLEGAL PEOPLE  "WITHOUT-PAPERS", in French "SANS-PAPIERS".

Europe multiculturalists are traitors, that indeed as Chaim Ben Pesach says, in a normal country should be put to dead for high-treason.
BTW: Brussels, capital of Belgium and Capital of the European Union today, has a majority non-europeans: 55,6%.

I agree that Jewish people should have a country of their own, were they can enjoy the status of being the majority of the population, as do most people on Earth.

In that perspective, Israel should expel all Muslim residents, or it will simply cease to exist, it is only a question of time.

We Christian Right-Wingers might have different opinions than Jews, but are wanting the Best for the West, that includes Israel.

After two worldwars countries in Europe are not eachother's enemies as in the past. Europeans regret the atrocities done by our forefathers to the Jews by the Nazi's and the Church. The assaults on Jews living and working in Belgium, France, Holland today come mainly from Muslim immigrants.

The powerfull Left-wing (social-democrats) in Europe is turning against the Jewish state. It believes Jews and Arabs can coexist in a way as Flemish and walloons coexist in Belgium. This is nonsense.

The right-wing parties are being demonized by the media all the time, but people are waking up. Slowly.

Israeli Right-Wingers must not turn against us, because it will only take time before a violent conflict will start in Europe. The elites imposing "Multiculture" will find themselves probably being lynched by angry mobs.
It is a sad thing to say, but troughout history , our relation with Muslims has been one written in blood.

Muslims, are sworn enemies to both of us.
READ THE KORAN.
Israel, stop wasting your time with them. Throw all the Palestinians out. You will regret it if you don't.

If you are a Jew: don't forget you have a duty to defend your land. If not, you will lose it. And what's next?? you think you'll have a good life here in Europe? Forget it, 35.000.000 Muslims are gaining power and awaiting a momentum , a power vacuum, to start war and take over this continent.
The only thing that can persuade the Arabs and other enemies to keep calm, was, is, and will always be, to have the ability and the will to use excessive amounts of military force.
Forget about human rights, because your enemy isn't willing to apply human rights on you. They'll impose SHARIA.
Palestinians, Arabians, Muslims, Nazis, hope, wish deep inside their hearts all the Jews, wherever they live, dead. Period. They will maybe be "tolerated" by paying special taxes. It is a kind of jelousy, an inferiority complex.

Land for Peace is not an option. They only end up wanting more.
If Muslims win the war against Israel and the West, they will annihalate all of us who refuse to convert.
But it will not happen. Our faith will be stronger than theirs. We are sleeping now, but I know our people here will never subjugate to any foreign Muslim army.

BTW The Arab Nations should accept and treat these Palestinian refugees as their fellow citizens, instead of threating them as third-class people, instead of blaming Israel to be "racist".
Muslims become eager to immigrate to Europe, to create even more Muslim-Enclaves, because they hate their own countries.
instead of thanking us for our hospitality , they hate us.
Europe is probably in a worse condition than Israel today. People don't want to fight for their own countries.

But we can solve this:

§Fighting Evil: Faith in God, respect for Country, Community, Family, Neighbours. Mutual respect towards non-whites that are pro-western Civilisation.
§Fighting Third-World-Immigration, Fighting Jihad, Fighting White demographic submergence.
§Mass-expulsion of all Muslim people on Western World Territory, to countries where they are guaranteed by local authorities to freely practice their Islam belief under Sharia-Law. Regardless of U.N.-vetos.
§Closedown and destruction of all mosques in Europe and elsewhere in the Western World. Outlaw the cult of Worship to the false god Allah and it's false prophet in the Western World.
§Restoring order by Martial Law in ethnical enclaves with high non-white-population, that create civil unrest. (e.g. riots in Paris, New Orleans ...)
§Revoke the rights to be offered "halal" food to Muslim-prisoners who are convicted for robbery, murder, rapes , dead penalty for burning cars.
§Seal the outer borders of the Western world, and restore all intra - western -nation border control, as tight as possible.
§Destruction of nuclear weapen programs (or other programmes of mass-destruction) by Muslims terror States
§Real War on Terror, instead of playing sitting duck in Irak.

Anyone disagrees?  Why?  some suggestions:
-    Is it wrong according to your beliefs? too radical? Bad for economy?
-   or do you think that we can defend our countries by applying the already existing laws?
   ( Even if we do stop immigration today completely, West-Europe will become a majority non-Whites in 30 to 50 years. Due to extreme low White birthrates. If you would have told me this 5 years ago, I would have called you a Nazi. Now I agree with Chaim Ben Pesach's Kahanist view.)
-   Do you think it is a Marxist-Nazi-Totalitarian approach that could have adverse reaction. (Like what happened in the 2nd World     War)
-   It is better to do nothing, and wait for God to come to help us?
-   We have to fight Muslim Invaders with high morals standards, or otherwise we are the same as them.
   It is better to loose this fight than to use "undemocratic, racist, nazi, totalitarian methods".
-   it is just impossible. You are sick and need mental care   (... or convert to Islam....)

In short I wish to help the Jewish Task Force. I think it has the potential to become a huge movement. Chaim Ben Pesach should be elected in Knesset immediately, he is a man who stands up for his ideas and want to fight for his country, What a shame he's in exile...

about this nickname:

Ambiorix was a leader of the Eburones, a Gaul tribe that massacred one of Julius Ceasars invading Roman Legions.
A few weeks later they were all slaughtered, and their tribe perished. Let us not forget!

Salute to all,

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hello From Belgium
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:52:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »
After two worldwars countries in Europe are not eachother's enemies as in the past. Europeans regret the atrocities done by our forefathers to the Jews by the Nazi's and the Church. The assaults on Jews living and working in Belgium, France, Holland today come mainly from Muslim immigrants.

The only Europeans that do not regret whatever crimes that they had committed during World War II are the Croats.  Far from it, they glorify war criminals from that era as national heroes, name streets after them, have popular rock bands make music in honor of them and the puppet Ustasha regime, etc...

Anyway, welcome to the board.  Since there really isn't a such thing as a Belgian, are you Flemish, Wallonian, or German (from Eupen or Malmédy)?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:24:42 PM »
Welcome aboard and happy posting...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »
I'm living in the Northern part of the country, so I am Flemish.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:47:10 PM »
I'm living in the Northern part of the country, so I am Flemish.

What do you think of Vlaams Belang?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 07:54:36 PM »
I vote for them.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »
Vlaams Belang rocks.[Flemish Interest!] O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:45:53 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!
My brother was in Belgium last month, he could not believe the amount of Muslim Nazi Pigs walking around...  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 11:02:25 PM »
Well I am honoured you feel that way about Flemish Interest.
But the Flemish Interest has about 20 % of the votes, and are kept away from power by a "Cordon Sanitaire" which is an agreement made by the green party and all other parties, not to make any coalitions with Vlaams Belang. As a result of this they are now a big party, without power, which is sad. At least in Denmark the Folkeparti, has achieved governemental influence with 14% of the votes.
BNP in Britain has less voters , but I think they are a very good party as well.
I heared SVP in Switzerland gained votes, which is good. They will have power to stay out of the EU, and to close borders.
All European, Israeli, American Right-wing is needed to work together to halt Islamisation.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 11:03:39 PM »
Vlaams Belang rocks.[Flemish Interest!] thumbsup :) :) :) :) O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »
Did your brother visit Brussels ?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 11:09:36 PM »
Did your brother visit Brussels ?

Yes, he went to see a soccer match between SERBIA vs. BELGIUM in Brussels... for the Euro qualifiers

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 11:14:20 PM »
Vlaams Belang rocks.[Flemish Interest!] thumbsup Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley thumbsup ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 11:50:50 PM »
So your brother was concerned about what he saw there?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 11:51:28 PM »
Vlaams Belang rocks.[Flemish Interest!] thumbsup Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley thum

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 11:59:44 PM »
So your brother was concerned about what he saw there?

Yeah, He grew up in America... he is 20 yrs old and never visited Europe before, he was shocked that Europe was allowing it's self to be invaded and taken over by Muslims. Europe apparently has not really experienced a '9/11' incident of its own.
The people that claim Islam is a Benign and Peaceful Religion are Really Dumb or Really Stupid or Both!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 02:55:12 AM »
The point is a lot of people here are anti-USA. OK there might be some reasons for it: the "Americanization" of Europe, is associated with materialism, individualism, bad taste, imperialism, pop-culture. 9-11 is considered an "inside job.", in order to be able to attack Irak. or "Bin Laden was working for the CIA".
Europe apparently has not really experienced a '9/11' incident of its own.
Well I think it is just a matter of time. The media would try to cover it up anyway.
They would put an "moderate" muslim on t.v. condemning the attacks, of course stating that only 1% of the Muslims are radical,....

The Mediterranean culture, especially food(olive oil, garlic,..) is also quite similar to south-European tradition.
Also a lot of the immigrants are in fact 2nd or 3d generation. The first generation were people working in iron-factories or cole-mines.
Their offspring are worse than other "new" muslim immigrants, because they have no respect for authority, they basically enjoy the fact that they , in group, can provoke white people at will, any reaction is rebuffed with: "racist".  and the Whites are paralyzed, not knowing these scum are the racists themselves.

A muslim fresh from the arab nations somehow is more disciplined. they even hate those 3d generation youth.
Don't forget normal Arabs hate Turks , North-Africans, hate Persians, hate Blacks, and last but not least : Jews. They like Europeans who are "anti-zionist". Countless conversations I had with them. It varies from person to person. Muslims are more aware of the international political developments in my opinion, than a lot of Westerners, but a political discussion that criticize their faith, is impossible.
And they are also more racially aware,than Westerners seeing no point in making totally racist remarks.

Once these immigrants find out, they have no good status here, low income etc, ... they become jealous and start blaming us for "racism", happily supported by P.C. (scum)people. Now in Belgium, unemployed immigrants (only them) will get personal visits of social workers, offering them jobs. I have to go the office, a Muslim get a visit. you see the reverse racism...

anyway, I think we are heading for a large-scale ethnical conflict, like in Yugoslavia, the Balkans, but now in the heart of Europe.
Unless we mass-expel them.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 06:03:40 AM »
Welcome! Great introduction post, agree 100%!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 07:41:31 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »
Welcome  :)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »
The point is a lot of people here are anti-USA. OK there might be some reasons for it: the "Americanization" of Europe, is associated with materialism, individualism, bad taste, imperialism, pop-culture. 9-11 is considered an "inside job.", in order to be able to attack Irak. or "Bin Laden was working for the CIA".
Europe apparently has not really experienced a '9/11' incident of its own.
Well I think it is just a matter of time. The media would try to cover it up anyway.
They would put an "moderate" muslim on t.v. condemning the attacks, of course stating that only 1% of the Muslims are radical,....

The Mediterranean culture, especially food(olive oil, garlic,..) is also quite similar to south-European tradition.
Also a lot of the immigrants are in fact 2nd or 3d generation. The first generation were people working in iron-factories or cole-mines.
Their offspring are worse than other "new" muslim immigrants, because they have no respect for authority, they basically enjoy the fact that they , in group, can provoke white people at will, any reaction is rebuffed with: "racist".  and the Whites are paralyzed, not knowing these scum are the racists themselves.

A muslim fresh from the arab nations somehow is more disciplined. they even hate those 3d generation youth.
Don't forget normal Arabs hate Turks , North-Africans, hate Persians, hate Blacks, and last but not least : Jews. They like Europeans who are "anti-zionist". Countless conversations I had with them. It varies from person to person. Muslims are more aware of the international political developments in my opinion, than a lot of Westerners, but a political discussion that criticize their faith, is impossible.
And they are also more racially aware,than Westerners seeing no point in making totally racist remarks.

Once these immigrants find out, they have no good status here, low income etc, ... they become jealous and start blaming us for "racism", happily supported by P.C. (scum)people. Now in Belgium, unemployed immigrants (only them) will get personal visits of social workers, offering them jobs. I have to go the office, a Muslim get a visit. you see the reverse racism...

anyway, I think we are heading for a large-scale ethnical conflict, like in Yugoslavia, the Balkans, but now in the heart of Europe.
Unless we mass-expel them.

From your lips to HaShem's ears.  You have outlined the crux of the Socialist sham of "multi-culturalism", "diversity" and all this rubbish.  It is logical that Socialism wishes to vanquish culture, borders, G-d, religion etc. etc. (like Communism)  So if the INVISIBLE MAJORITY is at a constant and the flood gates are opened to anyone and everyone with many religions, values, ethical systems that directly conflict with the Judeo-Christian majority....problems will occur.  To add to this mess, if those in political power institute new "progressive" programs to continually advocate, promulgate and spread the necessity of "tolerance" and "education" on all others values, cultures, religions etc. while slamming your own for "racism", "sexism", "intolerance"....the result is a hedonistic, crime infested "multicultural" toilet...

These scummy Leftists are good....real good...imo.

GOOD POST AND WELCOME...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 05:48:46 AM »
Great to see righteous people from Europe join the cause! O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 09:55:56 PM »
Dear Jews,
Dear Gentiles,

We have a common cause.
This is not only a defensive one against the horrors of Nazi&anti-Semites&Islam.
No it is more about defending our freedom.
We want to defend the values , the good things our forefathers thought us,
we want to preserve our cultures, we want smart people , that use their brains,
to join each-other.

And yes, the way the muslims are behaving themselves, is not so easily compatible to our way of live.
The fact that their imperialistic goal of dominating the entire world is ,
an absolute anti-thesis of what we stand for,
grants us the right to pursue rather drastic countermeasures,
including military strikes against muslims terror camps, nuclear sites etc, etc, etc,...

However for the European public we may have to find more intelligent ways of
spreading our message,
a lot of people are reluctant , because their opinion on Apartheid-South-Africa.
Because their opinion on the USA&Israel.

The brainwashing is almost at 60 % of the population.

We have t fight back , and never question ourselves in doing so.
It is the right thing to do. It is the only logical solution to our problems now-days.

Thanks all,

Greetings from Belgium,

Ambiorix.