Poll

What's your sollution to the growing problem of muslims (especially in western countries)?

1/Appeasment like Britain, Sweden, Holland
1 (2.9%)
2/More negotiation and bargaining for our rights.
0 (0%)
3/Containment of muslims to a walled-in part of the Middle East.
5 (14.7%)
4/Severe military responses to all acts of terrorism/ sedition.
14 (41.2%)
5/Extermination of all muslims.
9 (26.5%)
6/Both 3 and 4.
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: The muslim problem.  (Read 9185 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Re: Poll: The muslim problem.
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
I have to disagree with that.

I'm a Jew, but don't agree with a quarter of things Tzvi believes in. Therefore I'm not a Jew?  Of course I'm still a Jew. I'm simply not as observant as him or other Orthodox Jews.

There are Muslims who definately deserve a bullet in their head...Don't get me wrong.

but not all billion of them because simply they consider themselves Muslim by birth but are secular like many Jews and Christians are secular. I don't advocate "exterminating" random people. However, I advocate exposing the murderous religion for what it is.  That is a more efficient means than killing anyone...

What did you vote for?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2007, 08:55:50 PM »

I'm a Jew, but don't agree with a quarter of things Tzvi believes in. Therefore I'm not a Jew?  Of course I'm still a Jew. I'm simply not as observant as him or other Orthodox Jews.

There are Muslims who definately deserve a bullet in their head...Don't get me wrong.

but not all billion of them because simply they consider themselves Muslim by birth but are secular like many Jews and Christians are secular. I don't advocate "exterminating" random people. However, I advocate exposing the murderous religion for what it is.  That is a more efficient means than killing anyone...

What did you vote for?

hehe.that's a secret :P...hidden ballot..no just kidding...  I would have voted choice 6 if it was there from teh beginning so I chose #4..to miltarily bomb them severely...and i would add, with no worries of killing civilians...

Bottom line, I'm against shooting random people who happen to be civilians...even though they are evil...it doesn't make us look any better...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »
#5 is blatant murder, I say deport all of them, but thats not an option so i chose 6
KAHANE TZADAK!

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »
Traitors are killed in the street. They're the rules.

Wont you find that a bit messy, think of the poor guy that has to clean it up. :-\

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »

Wont you find that a bit messy, think of the poor guy that has to clean it up. :-\
lol, honestly just deport them, they'll kill each other in their homeland and then no one has to clean it up  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »

lol, honestly just deport them, they'll kill each other in their homeland and then no one has to clean it up  ;D

I am with that  O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
exactly..that's the right strategy...we dont' have to have bloody hands...let the murders kill the murders... WE righteous people love life...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2007, 12:06:44 AM »
I never said Yacov assumed anything - so I want to make that clear.
Please don't try to insinuate that.
I want to understand why Sarah is being attacked in this manner.
She has been a member since November of 2006. nothing has really changed about her in over 2000 posts - she is a young girl trying to find her way in a very turbulent time in history - she is here learning/spending time with some very intelligent righteous people. She may be influenced toward the right path by them. Why is she such a big problem now?

She has been asked to be banned because she is conflicted. We refuse to ban her because JTF is her only connection to righteousness. If we ban her, she will be lost to Islam and we can't have that. We care too much about her for that to happen.

No  - we can't have that.  Thank You for explaining.  I hope Sarah appreciates all your friendship and support.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2007, 12:17:13 AM »
I never said Yacov assumed anything - so I want to make that clear.
Please don't try to insinuate that.
I want to understand why Sarah is being attacked in this manner.
She has been a member since November of 2006. nothing has really changed about her in over 2000 posts - she is a young girl trying to find her way in a very turbulent time in history - she is here learning/spending time with some very intelligent righteous people. She may be influenced toward the right path by them. Why is she such a big problem now?

She has been asked to be banned because she is conflicted. We refuse to ban her because JTF is her only connection to righteousness. If we ban her, she will be lost to Islam and we can't have that. We care too much about her for that to happen.

No  - we can't have that.  Thank You for explaining.  I hope Sarah appreciates all your friendship and support.
This is the right thing to do. I really feel at the end of the day Sarah will come out fine. If JTF helps this process it will be a credit to our work.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »
Exterminating all Muslims?!

Man, i would rather let them be cornered on one place so taht they exterminate each other..I dont' want blood on any righteous person's hand unless we are in combat type of war.

We're in a war with them NOW!

They've openly declared war on us and the bombs and bullets are flying. Just because their not all wearing uniforms and steel helmets doesn't make it less of a war.

So technically I can go and exterminate a next door neighbor who just happens to be Muslim? no...of course not..

i would go to jail, but i certainly feel so good about myself if just did that...

If proper laws were passed the State could do it. Why sit around waiting for these animals to do us in? They adhere to a doctrine that requires them to kill, enslave or forcibly convert all of us. If they didn't agree, they wouldn't be muslims. Since they continue to be muslims they obviously subscribe to those ideas. What are we waiting for?

If I moved in next door to you and openly stated my intention to murder your family EVERY Friday, would you wait for me to do it or remodel my head with a baseball bat first?

I would wait until they get a cache of guns, then I assume that it was no longer rhetoric.

I do not take exterminating certain random people very lightly and don't suggest openly discussing it here on this forum which is attempting to become a mass movement. If you guys want JTF to be seen as a mass movement filled with lots of decent peopel rather than degenrate racists, I would refrain from talking about exterminating people..especially if their population reaches to the billion mark..

and I know Rabbi Kahane didn't talk about murdering people randomly...he just wanted them out to live amongst themselves.

Who said "random"? That means one here and there. I say whack every last one on the planet. If a thousand rabbid, mad dogs are running lose you destroy all 1,000 not one here and there. They ALL want to get us, lets get ALL of them.

so you know for a fact that every single billion Muslims want to get rid of us? You have met every single one of them?

The core beliefs of islam are the genocide, forced conversion or slavery of ALL non-muslims. Therefore: If those billion people ARE muslims, they believe in the genocide, forced conversion or slavery of ALL non-muslims. If they don't believe in those things, they're not muslims and they get to breath. So yes.

Bad analogy, Danny.

Being a muslim or other religion is only a religion or declaration of faith and entirely volluntary.

Being a Jew is is more than a religion. It's an ethnic group and you'll always be one no matter what/who you worship. You cannot quit being Jewish, but a muslim can quit being a muslim in two seconds.

Your analogy doesn't fit.