Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 58247 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2007, 01:19:28 AM »

I didn't it wasn't normal I said it causes damage to the woman each time she gives birth.

And each time the damage can't be repaired.

Look up the word prolapse

Jewish women in Israel and even here in NY prove that you can have 10-12 children and still be in perfect health, and have healthy children. Of course, bad things do happen.. but I'm using the example of thousands of Jewish families that I see in real-time rather than data. 

Kiwi

« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2007, 01:37:47 AM »

I didn't it wasn't normal I said it causes damage to the woman each time she gives birth.

Jewish women in Israel and even here in NY prove that you can have 10-12 children and still be in perfect health, and have healthy children. Of course, bad things do happen.. but I'm using the example of thousands of Jewish families that I see in real-time rather than data. 

You never looked it up did you, if you are not going to be informed its up to you.

I am finished with even talking to you about this. Hundreds of thousands of women around the world, suffer after childbirth. Must data on womens health is known. All you have to do read it.

newman

« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2007, 01:40:16 AM »

You never looked it up did you, if you are not going to be informed its up to you.

I am finished with even talking to you about this. Hundreds of thousands of women around the world, suffer after childbirth. Must data on womens health is known. All you have to do read it.

Some women are more at risk than others.

Child birth MUST remain a personal choice.

Kiwi

« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2007, 01:50:57 AM »

Really I thought they only way to be classed as a woman here was to have 10-12 and be chained to the sink :::D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2007, 01:55:51 AM »

Of course I looked it up.. you said it was untreatable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_prolapse

Vaginal prolapses must be treated according to the severity of symptoms. They can be treated:

With conservative measures (changes in diet and fitness, Kegel exercises, etc.)
With a pessary, to provide support to the weakened vaginal walls
With surgery. A new minimally invasive surgical procedure is effective in restoring a woman's anatomy to the condition it was before childbirth with a recovery time of only 2 weeks. It is performed vaginally using a laparoscope and surgical mesh to repair the cystocele and rectocele and a laser to tighten the vaginal canal creating a natural support for the uterus.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2007, 01:58:50 AM »

I totally agree, I just want to find a girl that wants a big family. But I also feel that all good people should have big families.. that's one way we can take over - over populate  ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »

Of course I looked it up.. you said it was untreatable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_prolapse

Vaginal prolapses must be treated according to the severity of symptoms. They can be treated:

With conservative measures (changes in diet and fitness, Kegel exercises, etc.)
With a pessary, to provide support to the weakened vaginal walls
With surgery. A new minimally invasive surgical procedure is effective in restoring a woman's anatomy to the condition it was before childbirth with a recovery time of only 2 weeks. It is performed vaginally using a laparoscope and surgical mesh to repair the cystocele and rectocele and a laser to tighten the vaginal canal creating a natural support for the uterus.

Its always there as the woman gets older it gets worse. And in the end NOTHING works.

newman

« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2007, 01:03:10 AM »

I totally agree, I just want to find a girl that wants a big family. But I also feel that all good people should have big families.. that's one way we can take over - over populate  ;)

We can't compete with turd worlders on fertility, so it's no use trying. It's like the Chamber of Commerce saying we have to compete with turd world wages! Forget it!  We can't work for 25 cents/ hour.

We need to thin out the overpopulated turd world to managable levels.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2007, 12:37:36 AM »
woman should have the same political rights as men, no questions asked

No questions asked?

OK.  Enjoy Liberalism.

ok well then according to you jews in america should not be allowed to vote since over 80 percent of them vote liberal

Joe Schmo

« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
woman should have the same political rights as men, no questions asked

No questions asked?

OK.  Enjoy Liberalism.

ok well then according to you jews in america should not be allowed to vote since over 80 percent of them vote liberal

What?

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Please re-read my posts.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2007, 05:33:30 AM »
Well yes maybe womens bodies do not go back to their old selves, and actually some times their bodies improve with giving birth, my mothers metabolism got much faster once she had kids.
Kelly my mom had kids up till she was 42 and my baby brother is completely healthy and great and fine and so is my mom, and my cozen had her youngest at 45 and they are both great, so you probably have nothing at all to worry about even when you are 40 :) My brothers and I are only 6 but i would love to have at least 12 :p

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:50:05 PM by Israeli Mouse »
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2007, 06:49:54 AM »
 I once saw a bumper sticker that said "When women vote, Democrats win!"  I can't think of a better reason to NOT let women have the vote.   ;) ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:22:21 PM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

kellymaureen

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2007, 11:32:04 AM »
I once saw a bumper sticker that said "When women vote, Democrats win!"  I can't think of a better reason to NOT let women havr the vote.   ;) ;)

None of the women in my family would ever vote for a democrat....we were brought up to have more self respect than that O0

Joe Schmo

« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
"When women vote, Democrats win!" 

Bingo.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2007, 01:00:46 PM »
Well yes maybe womens bodies do not go back to their old selves, and actually some times their bodies improve with giving birth, my mothers matablisom got much faster once she had kids.
Kelly my mom had kids up till she was 42 or 43 and my baby brother is completely healthy and great and fine and so is my mom so you probably have nothing at all to worry about even when you are 40  :) My brothers and I are only 6 but i would love to have at least 12 :p
And hopefully all 12 of them will take after their mother in everything except Spelling Skills.  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »
Scraibin really I thought I had my monthly dose of “Ignoramus”, “Moron” and “Why do you even bother to open your mouth let alone get up in the morning” in full this month, sadly you have proved me wrong and showed me G-d had other things in store for me and my peace of mind this month.
The stupidity you spew should be against the law, and when OdKahaneChai said “I personally only don't believe in Idiot's Suffrage...” the reason you did not understand it and needed to be explained to is because it applies full force to you. Here’s a tip, before opening that trap of yours called a mouth or writing anything that links mind to words in anyway shape or from, try to use your mind, it’s there for a reason. Do research to, that helps, it’s like cologne covers up stench, research will cover up – in most cases - stupidity.
The only not complete stupid thing you said was your first comment, shortly followed by very much stupidity, and that one should not argue with his wife, which was followed by the rest of your stupidity.
This was taken about the same time your grandmother would have been about this age if I am not mistaken so tell me how modest you think it is http://nfo.net/graphics/JungleGirls.jpg or better yet, this one was taken probably before or around the time she was born http://anndvorak.com/ChorusGirl2.jpg, or this http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/12476000/12476635.jpg? I can give you at least 100 more and even some much, MUCH more immodest, but I think I have made my point unless you are completely think.
Women are not the down fall of society, men do that just fine on their own, and they need no help from us in that.  There are just as many if not MORE stupid men then there are women. Yes men and women think differently, of course they do! But you don’t seam to realize that sometimes men just simply don’t think at all, and when women do think well that is very different then what the man is doing is it not?
They weren't modern, enlightened and progressive like we are.  They were real men.
i.e. beat wife beaters, those who believe that since they married them had full rights to what ever came with it even if she didn’t feel like it or said “I have a head ache”, and men who  their wives like dirt, but of course why not? They are only women after all. Which reminds me, lets all convert to Islam.
Women are more likely to use diplomacy.  Men are more likely to fight.
- You are an IDIOT. Firstly everything has it’s time and place, this includes diplomacy and war, if we never used one or the other in it’s appropriate time there would be hell on earth. Actually that is not completely true, since by going my your theory then if only women were all in control then everything would be done diplomatically and there would be no wars. Or is it that you simply like to fight because it makes you feel manly?
If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?!
- Because in general guys are PIGS. Unlike most women they do not know how to control them selves and their urges let alone their thoughts. Goes to show how weak your sex is now doesn’t it.

Women are meant for having children.
- The only reason we were and you were not is because you are too weak to handle it, and for that I wish upon you kidney stones. And as someone else I believe said, “bullet in their heads when they reach menopause” or what about women who can not have children at all? Now they should not even be able to get married, they can’t have children! Well then again I suppose they can cook and clean… that just almost makes up for it doesn’t it?

I hope your wife reads what you wrote and makes you sleep on the floor of the garage till you change you tune.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »
Well yes maybe womens bodies do not go back to their old selves, and actually some times their bodies improve with giving birth, my mothers matablisom got much faster once she had kids.
Kelly my mom had kids up till she was 42 or 43 and my baby brother is completely healthy and great and fine and so is my mom so you probably have nothing at all to worry about even when you are 40  :) My brothers and I are only 6 but i would love to have at least 12 :p
And hopefully all 12 of them will take after their mother in everything except Spelling Skills.  ;)

Lol yeah i forgot to correct that... lol do you realize actually what a sweet thing you said was? Well thank you, that was actually very flattering :)

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Joe Schmo

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
Scraibin really I thought I had my monthly dose of “Ignoramus”, “Moron” and “Why do you even bother to open your mouth let alone get up in the morning” in full this month, sadly you have proved me wrong and showed me G-d had other things in store for me and my peace of mind this month.
The stupidity you spew should be against the law, and when OdKahaneChai said “I personally only don't believe in Idiot's Suffrage...” the reason you did not understand it and needed to be explained to is because it applies full force to you. Here’s a tip, before opening that trap of yours called a mouth or writing anything that links mind to words in anyway shape or from, try to use your mind, it’s there for a reason. Do research to, that helps, it’s like cologne covers up stench, research will cover up – in most cases - stupidity.
The only not complete stupid thing you said was your first comment, shortly followed by very much stupidity, and that one should not argue with his wife, which was followed by the rest of your stupidity.
This was taken about the same time your grandmother would have been about this age if I am not mistaken so tell me how modest you think it is http://nfo.net/graphics/JungleGirls.jpg or better yet, this one was taken probably before or around the time she was born http://anndvorak.com/ChorusGirl2.jpg, or this http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/12476000/12476635.jpg? I can give you at least 100 more and even some much, MUCH more immodest, but I think I have made my point unless you are completely think.
Women are not the down fall of society, men do that just fine on their own, and they need no help from us in that.  There are just as many if not MORE stupid men then there are women. Yes men and women think differently, of course they do! But you don’t seam to realize that sometimes men just simply don’t think at all, and when women do think well that is very different then what the man is doing is it not?
They weren't modern, enlightened and progressive like we are.  They were real men.
i.e. beat wife beaters, those who believe that since they married them had full rights to what ever came with it even if she didn’t feel like it or said “I have a head ache”, and men who  their wives like dirt, but of course why not? They are only women after all. Which reminds me, lets all convert to Islam.
- You are an IDIOT. Firstly everything has it’s time and place, this includes diplomacy and war, if we never used one or the other in it’s appropriate time there would be hell on earth. Actually that is not completely true, since by going my your theory then if only women were all in control then everything would be done diplomatically and there would be no wars. Or is it that you simply like to fight because it makes you feel manly?
If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?!
- Because in general guys are PIGS. Unlike most women they do not know how to control them selves and their urges let alone their thoughts. Goes to show how weak your sex is now doesn’t it.

- The only reason we were and you were not is because you are too weak to handle it, and for that I wish upon you kidney stones. And as someone else I believe said, “bullet in their heads when they reach menopause” or what about women who can not have children at all? Now they should not even be able to get married, they can’t have children! Well then again I suppose they can cook and clean… that just almost makes up for it doesn’t it?

I hope your wife reads what you wrote and makes you sleep on the floor of the garage till you change you tune.

I'm glad that I was able to teach you something.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »

MOUSE:  "Scriabin really I thought I had my monthly dose of “Ignoramus”, “Moron””

SCRIABIN:  Why do you give yourself monthly doses of ‘ignoramus’ and ‘moron’?

MOUSE:  “The stupidity you spew should be against the law”

SCRIABIN:  Against the law?  Why not let everyone hear what I think and expose my ‘stupidity’?

MOUSE:  “when OdKahaneChai said “I personally only don't believe in Idiot's Suffrage...” the reason you did not understand it and needed to be explained to is because it applies full force to you.”

SCRIABIN:  I asked for clarification because that statement can have two different meanings.

MOUSE:  “Here’s a tip, before opening that trap of yours called a mouth or writing anything that links mind to words in anyway shape or from, try to use your mind, it’s there for a reason. Do research to, that helps, it’s like cologne covers up stench, research will cover up – in most cases - stupidity.”

SCRIABIN:  Defamation is the last refuge of non-thinkers.

MOUSE:  “in general guys are PIGS. Unlike most women they do not know how to control them selves and their urges let alone their thoughts. Goes to show how weak your sex is now doesn’t it.”

SCRIABIN:  Now the truth comes out.  When it comes to debating, you really are a mouse.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:21:29 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2007, 04:22:48 PM »
What on earth makes you think that i was debating? If i was debating i would have pointed out all the spots where you are wrong and given you the correct answer like i do with everyone else. I was simply saying what i felt like saying nothing more nothing less. I do not waist my time debating people who are to thick to listen to logic.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Joe Schmo

« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
What on earth makes you think that i was debating?

I knew that you were speaking nonsence, but I didn't think that you'd admit it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2007, 04:27:33 PM »
Why does it make him an idiot to say that women use diplomacy more often than men, and that women are made for reproduction?  It's the truth!  Both sexes are made for reproduction, the man implants his seed and the woman bears the children.  That's how things have worked for hundreds of thousands of years. 

It seems like you have some real issues with men, Israeli Mouse.   :-\
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2007, 04:29:07 PM »

She's a rabid feminist.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
Why does it make him an idiot to say that women use diplomacy more often than men, and that women are made for reproduction?  It's the truth!  Both sexes are made for reproduction, the man implants his seed and the woman bears the children.  That's how things have worked for hundreds of thousands of years. 

There is something from the Gemara that says;
Women were created from the rib of man,
not from his head to top him,
not from his feet to be stepped upon,
but from his side to be equal to him,
but from beneath his arm to be protected by him
and from near his heart to be loved by him

In Judaism women are considered special and sacred. I have nothing against men in general, i believe that men are here for a reason and made the way they are for a reason just as women are, they are two parts of a whole and need each other to fulfilled each other and nether one should be dominant  over the other. A man is a man and a woman is a woman and nether one should try to be the other, and nether should try to top the other.
I am not a feminist as you can clearly see from the above. I do not want to be a man, and I have nothing against men in the general. What i do not like how ever is when a man tries to dominate women and knowingly or subconsciously does and/or says so. By saying that women should not vote, and saying in so many words that women are not as good as men and will be the down fall to society - which btw if you read the Tanach you will see it is the exact opposite - you are saying just that.

Women are made of child birth yes, but many men seem to think that means that they are weak, or that because of that they are lower, and if anything it is to the contrary it makes them grater for it, not worse or weaker. If you read between the lines he is clearly implying this whether he mean to or not. And yes women do tend to use diplomacy more often than men but what makes that a bad thing? Is it not better to try to work things out diplomatically first and when that does not work do what ever needs to be done?

I agree that real true feminism which has women trying to become men is a downfall to society, but that does not mean that women should not have the right to vote for their leaders like everyone else. This site unless i am mistaken is mostly men, and in this posting alone there are only 3 women including myself. Someone has to say something, and many men here tried to, or even did, but as a women I said what i had to say not in a debate form, because i am not debating this, he is wrong and that is that.

I knew that you were speaking nonsense, but I didn't think that you'd admit it.

I said that i was not debating. What i said was not a debate by rather a statement, I do not see how this was unclear to you, but as you clearly said, you didn't think.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:56 PM »
If I may, let me clarify a few things:

First of all, Israeli Mouse - you were a little off in just one place:

- The only reason we were and you were not is because you are too weak to handle it
Originally, childbearing would have been painless, but Chava's punishment for the Tree of Knowledge incident was that from then on, childbearing would be extremely painful.

MOUSE:  “when OdKahaneChai said “I personally only don't believe in Idiot's Suffrage...” the reason you did not understand it and needed to be explained to is because it applies full force to you.”

SCRIABIN:  I asked for clarification because that statement can have two different meanings.

When I said that I was not referring to you, but to my idea that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

I am against Feminism 100%, but the difference between you and I, Scriabin, is that I am not against women, or their right to vote in a Democracy (which there should not be in Israel).  You tend to come across as an eloquent Adam613 when it comes to this subject.

With that said, Israeli Mouse is not a Feminist, and she is certainly not rabid.  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D