Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 58506 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »
Nah! :)
WE cant ever stop loving women...Its in our Blood! O0

My ex Swedish girl thought I was prince charming.. but that's done.  ???

kellymaureen

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2007, 08:39:46 PM »
I will go now and work and do unwomenly things for my people  8;)

Before I go I found a post that sums up some peoples attitudes here.

Now Kelly you must take great note of this.  ^-^

The good wife's guide for the 1950's

1) Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal <especially his favorite dish> is part of the warm welcome needed.

2) Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be freshlooking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

3) Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a life and one of your duties is to provide it.

4) Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

5) Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper etc and then run a dustcloth over the tables.

6) Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal sarisfaction.

7)Prepare the children. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces <if they are small>, comb their hair and, if necessary, change their cloths. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

8) Be happy to see him.

9) Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

10) Listen to him. YOu may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

11) Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

12) Your goal: Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit.

13) Dont greet him with complaints and problems.

14) Dont complain if hes late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

15) Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

16) Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing, and pleasant voice.

17) Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

18) A good wife always knows her place.

:::D lets see, when I get home after my 9-10 hour day, make dinner, eat with my son, watch some news, discuss his school day and current events with him, help him with homework, pay the bills, put the dishes in the diswasher, take him to hockey, do laundry, and the zillion other things I have to do.....I may have a spare moment to throw on the pearl necklace and sensable shoes with the lace collar dress ^-^........though I think being happy to see him (if I had a him at the moment lol) is a given, I would be happy to see him for sure

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »
Uff.. I complain about this way too much.  :-X

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
CAN I date her????LOL.There will be another.In high school I thought I was cool.Afterwards others tell me how cool i am!LOL.Things change.You just need your confidence back.Hit on alot of decent women and one will date you.BUT be a Christian or Jewish gentle man!And I mean that! O0 :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »

I wish I knew girls your age...the ones that I see hanging out around here, I just have to shake my head and wonder when they plan on growing up a little ::)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2007, 08:47:35 PM »
CAN I date her????LOL.There will be another.In high school I thought I was cool.Afterwards others tell me how cool i am!LOL.Things change.You just need your confidence back.Hit on alot of decent women and one will date you.BUT be a Christian or Jewish gentle man!And I mean that! O0 :)

Well I'm Christian, and would only date a Christian girl. There aren't many decent women in NYC Wayne  :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2007, 08:48:29 PM »

I wish I knew girls your age...the ones that I see hanging out around here, I just have to shake my head and wonder when they plan on growing up a little ::)

It's the same down here Kel...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
Im not crazy guy ,just conservative guy .Come visit.I Speak NY Remember Im from there!you can relax and hang out!WE are 1 in 3 Italian down here .Miners from Calebrese ;) :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
Im not crazy guy ,just conservative guy .Come visit.I Speak NY Remember Im from there!you can relax and hang out!WE are 1 in 3 Italian down here .Miners from Calebrese ;) :)

Are you serious? It's really 1/3 Italian in WV?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2007, 10:03:28 PM »
IN north central West Virginia!Yeah.Im from NY but NY is not Italian .IT is here.The most violent mafias were from here .They just have a different accent!LOL ;) :) ;)

newman

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

Women are meant for having children, not voting, not warfare.

Saying that there are 'kill the enemy' women is like saying there are good black people.  It may be true, but we're still talking about a small percentage of people.

Most Women want 'peace at any price' and 'safety at all costs'.

If women are only meant for having children , then (by your reasoning) we should put a bullet in their heads when they reach menopause. Breeding is ONE of many things women do, not the ONLY thing. It's like saying men's sole purpose is copulation.

It is true that most women will opt for diplomacy over war, but because of their biology and subsequent lifestyle, they are rarely in a position to dictate policy. Secondly, when it comes to voting they will vote more on issues of health, education and other social issues over foreign policy. I've actually noticed that it is the stay at home baby factory types who always want peace and safety at any cost. The more assertive women with careers, businesses and their own homes are quite OK with bombing our enemies.

Kiwi

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »
Long term damage to the woman can't be fixed.

And really do you really want to know all that happens to a woman in those stages, and after?

And I love women to have kids, but not to the extent of damaging the mothers health.

What long term damage? I've met many women that have had 8+ children.. and they're in perfect health. Explain the high Jewish birth rate in Israel, those Jewish mothers with several children were resisting soldiers.

No wonder why Oz is so under populated.. I'm assuming you people must be getting jammed with anti-birth propaganda.

Vito google what happens to a women in childbirth and after effects of multiable births, long term damage.

I don't want to go into details about production on this part of the forum.

Also I feel you are too inexperienced to talk openly about that side of womanhood with you.

Not being despectful to you Vito, just if it was Wayne that is different because he has a wife and kids, and already knows the changes in a woman that occurs with motherhood.

Yep, I've found what you're talking about. Do you know what scientists classify as "multiple births"?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/239741.stm

Read that and get back to me.
That is completely different than one birth at a time! One birth at a time is totally normal!!

I didn't it wasn't normal I said it causes damage to the woman each time she gives birth.

And each time the damage can't be repaired.

Look up the word prolapse

Kiwi

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »

1) Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal <especially his favorite dish> is part of the warm welcome needed.

2) Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be freshlooking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

3) Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a life and one of your duties is to provide it.

4) Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

5) Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper etc and then run a dustcloth over the tables.

6) Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal sarisfaction.

7)Prepare the children. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces <if they are small>, comb their hair and, if necessary, change their cloths. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

8) Be happy to see him.

10) Listen to him. YOu may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

11) Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

12) Your goal: Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit.

14) Dont complain if hes late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

15) Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

16) Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing, and pleasant voice.

17) Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

Lemme guess, a man wrote that.

Yup  ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »

8) Be happy to see him.

:::D lets see, when I get home after my 9-10 hour day, make dinner, eat with my son, watch some news, discuss his school day and current events with him, help him with homework, pay the bills, put the dishes in the diswasher, take him to hockey, do laundry, and the zillion other things I have to do.....I may have a spare moment to throw on the pearl necklace and sensable shoes with the lace collar dress ^-^........though I think being happy to see him (if I had a him at the moment lol) is a given, I would be happy to see him for sure

Did you put the ribbon in your hair ?

I do when I am in the field, makes me feel so pretty  :::D

kellymaureen

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2007, 11:13:42 PM »

8) Be happy to see him.

Did you put the ribbon in your hair ?

I do when I am in the field, makes me feel so pretty  :::D

Absolutely, I could post a picture of my hair in a pretty ribbon but then you wont be able to be held responsible for your actions ^-^....I put a pretty ponytail holder in when I shoot, does that count 8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:14 PM »
100% it counts  Kelly ;D

kellymaureen

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »
100% it counts  Kelly ;D

Lol so im almost a 50s wife 8;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2007, 11:23:42 PM »
While Muslim criticism of the West for allowing "seductive" fashions to be worn by our women does have some merit, I would have to ask these Muslim clerics to explain the following:

Why it is that if Muslim women are appropriately and modestly attired, then how and why does the epidemic level of rape, extra-marital affairs, the brutal beating of women, and the widespread practice of male homosexuality pervade all of Muslim societies?

Kiwi

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »
100% it counts  Kelly ;D

Closer than me  :::D

Anyway my fella doesn't want that, he wants a woman to stand beside him not behind him.

And Kelly there are good men out there that do like a woman with children.  ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2007, 11:40:07 PM »
100% it counts  Kelly ;D

Anyway my fella doesn't want that, he wants a woman to stand beside him not behind him.

Lol good, send him on over....he needs to be older than me, smart, funny and have the same views as me most importantly O0
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:44:25 PM by kellymaureen »

Kiwi

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2007, 11:42:15 PM »
While Muslim criticism of the West for allowing "seductive" fashions to be worn by our women does have some merit, I would have to ask these Muslim clerics to explain the following:

Why it is that if Muslim women are appropriately and modestly attired, then how and why does the epidemic level of rape, extra-marital affairs, the brutal beating of women, and the widespread practice of male homosexuality pervade all of Muslim societies?

because its easy to blame another rather than take responsibility for ones own actions

Kiwi

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2007, 11:47:01 PM »
100% it counts  Kelly ;D

Lol good, sent him on over....he needs to be older than me, smart, funny and have the same views as me most importantly O0

Well I will see if He has a younger brother, I was refering to mine then. And I am not giving him up  ;)

Well not yet anyway lol

newman

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2007, 11:47:55 PM »

because its easy to blame another rather than take responsibility for ones own actions

The dress and behaviour of western women are nothing but convenient excuses for the muslims' second passtime- rape.

Whenever KKK members are tried for lynching a black, it's always "well, he stole this " or "he looked at somebody's wife" or some convenient excuse. If they were so concerned about law and order they'd have lynched white car thieves, too.

The muslim male fully intends to rape women as a form of recreation no matter what. He just needs the slightest excuse because he has a religion that allows it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2007, 12:30:14 AM »

Saying that there are 'kill the enemy' women is like saying there are good black people.  It may be true, but we're still talking about a small percentage of people.

If women are only meant for having children , then (by your reasoning) we should put a bullet in their heads when they reach menopause. Breeding is ONE of many things women do, not the ONLY thing. It's like saying men's sole purpose is copulation.

I didn't say 'only'.  Don't put words in my mouth mate!

I said, "Women are meant for having children."

The 'bullet in the head thing' is not my 'reasoning', it is your misinterpretation, bloke.

newman

« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2007, 12:33:49 AM »

I didn't say 'only'.  Don't put words in my mouth mate!

I said, "Women are meant for having children."

The 'bullet in the head thing' is not my 'reasoning', it is your misinterpretation, bloke.

Then why is voting (10 minutes, once every four years) at odds with having children?