Author Topic: The smell of muslims  (Read 20863 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: The smell of muslims
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
1230 civilians, 31 Lebanese soldiers and 60 Hezbollah fighters.

The official Israeli death toll is 157 total: 39 civilians and 118 soldiers.

Does that not seem a little excessive to you?

-Teho

Blame Lebanon. They allow a group of terrorists to attack a sovereign country from their soil. What other country on Earth would allow such a thing??? What do they expect? If Cuba allowed a group of fanatics to shell Florida from it's soil what do you think the USA would do?

The Lebanon army is nothing compaired to Hezbollah.  Its well known. What can they do? A good majority of people actually support Hezbollah. I remember when IRA did same to my country. We did not go and take it our on Ireland.  What of H-bollah wanting a trade as is used in various parts of the world? I know relations with terrorists is a not advised but was it worth knock close to 2000 deaths?

-Theo

Blame the Hezbolles for using lebanese civilians as human shields; it not the foult of Israel for prepering the bomb shelters for their population; and Lebanon can ask UN, EU, USA or NATO  for help to disarm Hezbollah; but when you hate Jews more than you love your children...  ::)  Enjoy the London before it tranferrs into Londonistan. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2007, 08:21:37 AM »
Yeah because its so simple and not too embedded into Lebanon, right ::)? Same way IRA was so simple and such.  When they have X amount of public support and political influence, its not easy even if you had the full force of the US army to ""take them out.""

-Theo

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE.
TAKE IT LIKE A KIND OF TESTIMONY
OF ARAB "CULTURE"........

;)

In the street,
I met an old arab female
(something like seventy years old...).

She was in front of me,
waiting, as I was,
on the other side,
to cross the street.

Then, we crossed
the street, each of us
going in opposite directions.

When she was about one meter from me,
(three feet ?)
and not being bothered
by anything around her
(I mean the street,
the people, whatever...)
she spat something green
(islam ?...)
and bigger than anything similar
I have EVER seen
in my whole life.

:o

She holds the record !!!

Was it on YouTube,
it would have been censored.

;D

Yet, it was there,
crudely true and awful.

I guess this is
some arabian "culture"...

:D

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2007, 08:23:40 AM »

;)

In the street,
I met an old arab female

She was in front of me,
waiting, as I was,
on the other side,
to cross the street.

Then, we crossed
the street, each of us

(three feet ?)
and not being bothered
by anything around her
(I mean the street,
the people, whatever...)
she spat something green
(islam ?...)
I have EVER seen
in my whole life.

She holds the record !!!

Was it on YouTube,

;D

Yet, it was there,
crudely true and awful.

I guess this is

Right...and?

-Theo

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2007, 08:24:13 AM »

;)

In the street,
I met an old arab female

She was in front of me,
waiting, as I was,
on the other side,
to cross the street.

Then, we crossed
the street, each of us

(three feet ?)
and not being bothered
by anything around her
(I mean the street,
the people, whatever...)
she spat something green
(islam ?...)
I have EVER seen
in my whole life.

She holds the record !!!

Was it on YouTube,

;D

Yet, it was there,
crudely true and awful.

I guess this is

Thats disgusting, the only thing worse is falling in a huge vat of Schvartza snot.

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »

;)

In the street,
I met an old arab female

She was in front of me,
waiting, as I was,
on the other side,
to cross the street.

Then, we crossed
the street, each of us

(three feet ?)
and not being bothered
by anything around her
(I mean the street,
the people, whatever...)
she spat something green
(islam ?...)
I have EVER seen
in my whole life.

She holds the record !!!

Was it on YouTube,

;D

Yet, it was there,
crudely true and awful.

I guess this is

Thats disgusting, the only thing worse is falling in a huge vat of Schvartza snot.

I will have to take your word for it.

-Theo

newman

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2007, 08:26:17 AM »
Re:  "...Israeli death toll is 157 total: 39 civilians and 118 soldiers.  Does that not seem a little excessive to you?..."

HELL YES IT'S NOT ONLY EXCESSIVE BUT DOWNRIGHT EXTREME!

THE LEBANESE ARE JUST MURDERERS!

39 CIVILIANS!...118 SOLDIERS!...?

THIS GIVES THE JEWS THE RIGHT TO GET EVEN!...

I guess I can ignore all your posts because I take it you think Israeli blood is worth more and 3 troops is enough to destroy a country.

-Theo

It's the priciple of it. When a country hosts terrorist criminals who attack a sovereign state there will be consequenses. This is why the Australian gov't never allowed anti-Indonesian East Timorese groups to be armed here. That's why the USA didn't allow anti-Castro armed groups in the USA. This is what happens when a country is so blinded by anti-semitic hate. They make evil decisions and suffer the consequences. Lrebanon has itself to blame.

newman

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2007, 08:28:44 AM »
Yeah because its so simple and not too embedded into Lebanon, right ::)? Same way IRA was so simple and such.  When they have X amount of public support and political influence, its not easy even if you had the full force of the US army to ""take them out.""

-Theo

BTW,

Syria was the state backing Hezbollah with weapons and money as well as assasinating Lebanese politicians and interfering in Lebanon's politics. Why aren't you calling THEM the rogue state you bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig?

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2007, 08:30:31 AM »
""It's the priciple of it. "" I know. I don't , however, agree that destroying targets as airports, public building and such like and firing rockets that would kill one or two Hezbollah terrorist , but also kill say 10 innocents. The IDF is one of the best trained army in the world.

Would they rather use such illegal things than actually try and reduce loss of innocent life and actually fight them as they are trained to?

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2007, 08:32:59 AM »
""THEM the rogue state you bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig?""

I do. Iran too. Thing is, they are broadcats 24/7 as being such and Israel are met by ""Question them, you're a Nazi."" attitude. Again you assume.

"bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig" When did I say I was Irish?  :o

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2007, 08:33:49 AM »
Oh, see we back to personal attacks too. Oh well.

-Theo

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2007, 08:35:24 AM »

-Theo

BTW,

Syria was the state backing Hezbollah with weapons and money as well as assasinating Lebanese politicians and interfering in Lebanon's politics. Why aren't you calling THEM the rogue state you bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig?

I think he's British, he wrote about IRA atacking his country.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2007, 08:37:02 AM »
I am. English.  Why do we get to """bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig"".
Does that not fall under racism? Even though Im not Irish.

-Theo

newman

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2007, 08:39:54 AM »
""It's the priciple of it. "" I know. I don't , however, agree that destroying targets as airports, public building and such like and firing rockets that would kill one or two Hezbollah terrorist , but also kill say 10 innocents. The IDF is one of the best trained army in the world.

Would they rather use such illegal things than actually try and reduce loss of innocent life and actually fight them as they are trained to?

-Theo

The only lives the IDF should attempt to preserve are Jewish ones. The Jews are the victims, not the arabs.

1947/48 The Jews wanted peace, the arabs started a war. They lost.

1956 The Jews want peace.The arabs start another war. They lost.

1967 The Jews still want peace. The arabs start another war. They lose.

1973 Ditto

1973> The arabs engage in a non-stop terror campaign because thy keep losing wars that they start. Promise they'll stop terror in return for Gaza. Get gaza, terrorism doesn't stop!

But Israel is the rogue state? Really??????

newman

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2007, 08:43:07 AM »
I am. English.  Why do we get to """bog Irish, Jew-hating mick pig"".
Does that not fall under racism? Even though Im not Irish.

-Theo

My mistake.

Oh well, that explains it. A faggot englishman. Those girly-men are surrendering to islam every day. Giving up their country to muslims. Won't have advertisements for x-mass church services, won't allow any criticism of islam! That explains it!

They're giving up their country to muslim pigs so they want Israel to do the same.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2007, 08:44:56 AM »
Brits bombed the Dublin with artilery pieces during Eastern Uprising and you have the nerve to criticising Israelis.;) Give up Ulster first to Irish you Bigots! :::D

Love your Enemy

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2007, 08:46:48 AM »
""

1973 Ditto

1973> The arabs engage in a non-stop terror campaign because thy keep losing wars that they start. Promise they'll stop terror in return for Gaza. Get gaza, terrorism doesn't stop!

But Israel is the rogue state? Really?Huh??""

-------------------

Iran, Syria , Hamas , Hezbollah ARE terrible. No one would argue. Point is,,,, that does NOT mean Israel could not do anything illegal to them. As show in the Lebanon war for one.

Settlements in occupied territories is another thing illegal. See, there we go. See, it is possible.

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2007, 08:51:24 AM »
""Won't have advertisements for x-mass church services, won't allow any criticism of islam! That explains it!""  Ok. I don't think that is based on much facts but your insults tell me don't really want to continue this.

You claim all this criticism of islam and such . Though , if someone had any criticism of Jewish people and Israel, they are instantly a Nazi and such. Don't you see that standard?

-Theo

newman

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2007, 08:52:33 AM »
""

1973 Ditto

But Israel is the rogue state? Really?Huh??""

-------------------

Iran, Syria , Hamas , Hezbollah ARE terrible. No one would argue. Point is,,,, that does NOT mean Israel could not do anything illegal to them. As show in the Lebanon war for one.

Settlements in occupied territories is another thing illegal. See, there we go. See, it is possible.

-Theo

They are not 'occupied' or 'illegal'. They were liberated in a defensive war from Jordan who attacked Israel, stupid. The Rheinland was taken from Germany in a defensive war, as was the Sudetenland and bits that now belong to Poland. Are they 'occupied' too?

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2007, 08:58:19 AM »
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, September/October 2007, page 54

""Commenting on her personal feelings toward the settlements, Sasson maintained that enforcement of Israeli law in the West Bank is “very weak” and criticized the human rights violations toward the Palestinians. She said the establishment of illegal settlements in the West Bank is “damaging Israel’s image abroad” and “brings damage to democracy itself.”""

"Talia Sasson (l), former legal adviser to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon"

newman

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 08:59:37 AM »
""Won't have advertisements for x-mass church services, won't allow any criticism of islam! That explains it!""  Ok. I don't think that is based on much facts but your insults tell me don't really want to continue this.

You claim all this criticism of islam and such . Though , if someone had any criticism of Jewish people and Israel, they are instantly a Nazi and such. Don't you see that standard?

-Theo

We criticise Israel all the time at JTF. It's the nature of the criticism I take issue with.

As for insults, well I can't help it. You see You Brits were a great Nation once. Now you are just plain pathetic. Every single day I correspond with Brits who tell me of the ongoing surrender of British culture and traditions. I used to feel sad about it, but not anymore. If my great grandfather (a sergeant in the Gloucester Regiment) could see what you've all become, he'd throw up.

When Britain falls to islam and comes under sharia law (and it WILL happen...you know it), I'll take pleasure in knowing that arab-loving, Jew-hating faggots like you are being raped, murdered, killed or orcibly converted by the muslims you love so much. I'm gonna watch it on TV with a six-pack and enjoy it. :)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 09:00:34 AM »
Israel is about to be the first winner of a war, defensive or otherwise to voluntarily give up territory and those who are pushing her to do so insist on calling Israel an agressive war-monger.

This is NewSpeak, pure and simple.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 09:04:05 AM »

-Theo

We criticise Israel all the time at JTF. It's the nature of the criticism I take issue with.

As for insults, well I can't help it. You see You Brits were a great Nation once. Now you are just plain pathetic. Every single day I correspond with Brits who tell me of the ongoing surrender of British culture and traditions. I used to feel sad about it, but not anymore. If my great grandfather (a sergeant in the Gloucester Regiment) could see what you've all become, he'd throw up.

When Britain falls to islam and comes under sharia law (and it WILL happen...you know it), I'll take pleasure in knowing that arab-loving, Jew-hating faggots like you are being raped, murdered, killed or orcibly converted by the muslims you love so much. I'm gonna watch it on TV with a six-pack and enjoy it. :)

Jew hating faggot again? It just amazes me how you have to get down to personal insults.
oh, im sure they will. Same way as it comes out of US that you guys need to stop Iran from nuclear weapons , yet all the experts say in about 10 years. Ahhh, I think of Iraq and WMDs.

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 09:07:41 AM »
Goes back to before. Criticize Israel, you are a Jew-Hating faggot, Nazi, Muslim lover.

You said we are so scared to criticize Islam, which we do a lot, but if we do same to Israel, we as I put on top....

-Theo

newman

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »

-Theo

Jew hating faggot again? It just amazes me how you have to get down to personal insults.
oh, im sure they will. Same way as it comes out of US that you guys need to stop Iran from nuclear weapons , yet all the experts say in about 10 years. Ahhh, I think of Iraq and WMDs.

-Theo

Yeah, you girlies in the Sultanate of Britistan would be happy to wait and see. The Jews in Israel aren't prepared to wait for another holocaust (I know you'd love the Iranians to finnish what Shitler started).

1,000,000,000 arab/persian/muslim lives are not worth one little, old Jewish grandmother. The Iranians shouted from the roof tops about their nuclear program and declared that Israel should be wiped off the map! The Iranians are toast. They should have kept their gobs shut. When Tehran is flat as a pancake, don't blame Israel/ USA, blame THEM.