Author Topic: The smell of muslims  (Read 20852 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The smell of muslims
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2007, 09:13:23 AM »
The decline is long in the tooth in England I would say there is almost no hope of reversal. This is what may have so many true English in a hopeless rage .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2007, 09:17:39 AM »
The decline is long in the tooth in England I would say there is almost no hope of reversal. This is what may have so many true English in a hopeless rage .

You're right, CJD.

They can't face the reality that they've pandered, crawlled and surrendered their country. They know they'll be raped and killed by muslims and they can't face it. So now they want to blame it all on big, bad, Israel. As if Israel wasn't around all those muslims would sit around the campfire with them and sing Kumbayar!  :::D :::D

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
Not once have I attacked the Jewish faith , only the political policies of Israel. How does that make me a Jew-Hater? That's a key part of any dialog. Soon as you try discredit the other ......

I made nothing that I support Hamas, Al Queida, or Hezbollah. I stated they was a rogue state on the UN, EU and CC. I happen to trust the UN , EU and mostly the CC.  Again , you claim so much of these people because they question/condemn Israel's policy.

In your world, who is there? The United States? Canada? Some parts of UK still following Tony Blair who was in G.W Bush's pocket?

Claiming I want another Holocaust or something is low.Very low.   ""
1,000,000,000 arab/persian/muslim lives are not worth one little, old Jewish grandmother. ""
No comment. Its too stupid to comment on.

-Theo

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2007, 09:20:40 AM »
""Won't have advertisements for x-mass church services, won't allow any criticism of islam! That explains it!""  Ok. I don't think that is based on much facts but your insults tell me don't really want to continue this.

You claim all this criticism of islam and such . Though , if someone had any criticism of Jewish people and Israel, they are instantly a Nazi and such. Don't you see that standard?

-Theo

We criticise Israel all the time at JTF. It's the nature of the criticism I take issue with.

As for insults, well I can't help it. You see You Brits were a great Nation once. Now you are just plain pathetic. Every single day I correspond with Brits who tell me of the ongoing surrender of British culture and traditions. I used to feel sad about it, but not anymore. If my great grandfather (a sergeant in the Gloucester Regiment) could see what you've all become, he'd throw up.

When Britain falls to islam and comes under sharia law (and it WILL happen...you know it), I'll take pleasure in knowing that arab-loving, Jew-hating faggots like you are being raped, murdered, killed or orcibly converted by the muslims you love so much. I'm gonna watch it on TV with a six-pack and enjoy it. :)

Jew hating faggot again? It just amazes me how you have to get down to personal insults.
oh, im sure they will. Same way as it comes out of US that you guys need to stop Iran from nuclear weapons , yet all the experts say in about 10 years. Ahhh, I think of Iraq and WMDs.

-Theo

Yeah, you girlies in the Sultanate of Britistan would be happy to wait and see. The Jews in Israel aren't prepared to wait for another holocaust (I know you'd love the Iranians to finnish what Shitler started).

1,000,000,000 arab/persian/muslim lives are not worth one little, old Jewish grandmother. The Iranians shouted from the roof tops about their nuclear program and declared that Israel should be wiped off the map! The Iranians are toast. They should have kept their gobs shut. When Tehran is flat as a pancake, don't blame Israel/ USA, blame THEM.
Newman I your exactly right! They opened their mouths and now they brought attention onto themselves. Whats the point of them developing atomic weapons. The United States could take their entire country out with just the weapons it destroys each week under disarmament treaties.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:25:46 AM by cjd »

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2007, 09:22:07 AM »
Ohhhh. I see this has turned into insults and silly comments of how Islam wants to take over world and only Israel and the US know this and nothing they do is illegal because , well, everyone else is blinded and bad. Right. Thanks for conversation.

-Theo

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »
Ask him about BNP; you will know if he's nazi or just brainwashed by left liberal zombie.:P
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »
""Whats the point of them developing atomic weapons. The United States could take their entire country out with just the weapons it destroys each weak under disarmament treaties.""

Well according to all them in US, they want it to ,,,, ,,,, give to terrorists to destroy the world.

Think about that.

BNP? I don't support BNP. David Cameron is my 'guy'.

As I said before, thanks for conversation.

-Theo

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2007, 09:24:57 AM »
Not once have I attacked the Jewish faith , only the political policies of Israel. How does that make me a Jew-Hater? That's a key part of any dialog. Soon as you try discredit the other ......

I made nothing that I support Hamas, Al Queida, or Hezbollah. I stated they was a rogue state on the UN, EU and CC. I happen to trust the UN , EU and mostly the CC.  Again , you claim so much of these people because they question/condemn Israel's policy.

In your world, who is there? The United States? Canada? Some parts of UK still following Tony Blair who was in G.W Bush's pocket?

1,000,000,000 arab/persian/muslim lives are not worth one little, old Jewish grandmother. ""

-Theo
Your playing both ends against the middle in your arguments to get you talking points out. Nothing more

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2007, 09:26:31 AM »
No, you just refuse to see anything bad of Israel and slam everyone with anti-semitism.

-Theo

newman

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2007, 09:27:26 AM »

-Theo

Israel is in a more diabolical situation than any other country on earth, yet you hold it up to standards you apply to no other nation. That's Jew-hatred. Israel has become the Jew among nations. It provides cowards like you with a cover to say "I'm not anti-Jewish, just anti-Israel". Islam has tried to murder the Jewish state since it's infancy. All the while Israel has acted with more decency and compassion than any other country on earth faced with anything like the threats it faces, yet you side with the islamo-fascists? You're a Jew-hater.

The fact that you trust the UN, EU and BBC just means you're increadibly stupid. What have the UN ever done? When did they EVER achieve peace anywhere? They havn't and they can't. The majority of countries in the UN are dictatorships.......and you think they're interested in fairness or decency???? You're nuts.

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2007, 09:28:46 AM »
Example ::ohhh, IDF destroyed a school :O

You : Nazi Jew - Hated!!!! There was one suspected Hamas member in there. We fight terrorists. You guys just talk, we take action.

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »
"to standards you apply to no other nation. That's Jew-hatred. Israel has become the Jew among"

My standards also include emptying a magazine clip into a child who is already wounded is wrong.

I will let you have final worlds on it. Its going no place.

Good luck, peace.

-Theo

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
Well said Newman!! This guy is off the wall I sort of walked away from this thread before because he seemed to be the typical Jew hater who just wanted to get his point out. I can't believe this is what inhabits England.

newman

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
"to standards you apply to no other nation. That's Jew-hatred. Israel has become the Jew among"

My standards also include emptying a magazine clip into a child who is already wounded is wrong.

Good luck, peace.

-Theo

IDF soldiers do not shoot at children. It's a lie like the "Jenin massacre", pure and simple.

Your country is going no place, except to become a sharia [censored]. I'm gonna have warm thoughts about you being beheaded or forcibly converted by the harmless little muzzies you love.

newman

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2007, 09:39:33 AM »
Well said Newman!! This guy is off the wall I sort of walked away from this thread before because he seemed to be the typical Jew hater who just wanted to get his point out. I can't believe this is what inhabits England.

Same old cover...........

" I'm not anti-Jewish, just anti-Israel/zionist"......

If Israel didn't exist, these people would have to be more honest and make up blood libles about the Jews in Europe.

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2007, 09:42:17 AM »
"I'm gonna have warm thoughts about you being beheaded or forcibly converted by the harmless little muzzies you love."

You are one sick puppy.

Ill go for more of a peaceful solution.  Russia use their veto for any war.

Lets see how far you get then.

-Theo

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
Russia had better thread lightly. That little consultation they had with Iran the other day about them partnering up with the Muslims was not good its things like this that could very easily start WW3. Russia forgets that a few years back it was very vulnerable and the United States could have added to their problems greatly. I always say leopards don't change their spots and Russia hasn't changed either.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:52:08 AM by cjd »

newman

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »
"I'm gonna have warm thoughts about you being beheaded or forcibly converted by the harmless little muzzies you love."

You are one sick puppy.

Ill go for more of a peaceful solution.  Russia use their veto for any war.

Lets see how far you get then.

-Theo

The IDF doesn't need UN approval (or US, EU or Mrs Brown's approval) so Russia is irrelevant.

Iran is toast.  :D

newman

« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
Russia had better thread lightly. That little consultation they had with Iran the other day about them partnering up with the Muslims was not good its things like this that could very easily start WW3. Russia forgets that a few years back it was very vulnerable and the United States could have added to their problems greatly. I always say leopards don't change their spots and Russia hasn't either.

Russia is even more maliable now. It's not run by ideologues anymore but gangsters. Gangsters know how to play ball.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2007, 09:57:14 AM »
Russia had better thread lightly. That little consultation they had with Iran the other day about them partnering up with the Muslims was not good its things like this that could very easily start WW3. Russia forgets that a few years back it was very vulnerable and the United States could have added to their problems greatly. I always say leopards don't change their spots and Russia hasn't either.

Russia is even more maliable now. It's not run by ideologues anymore but gangsters. Gangsters know how to play ball.

Thats an interesting thought however I still feel Putan is very much part of the old system.

newman

« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2007, 10:00:50 AM »

Thats an interesting thought however I still feel Putan is very much part of the old system.

Yes, but at the end of the day, when the US State Dept can pressure Panama or Columbia into freezing his offshore accounts, I think he'll see things their way.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2007, 10:01:22 AM »

Good luck, peace.

-Theo

IDF soldiers do not shoot at children. It's a lie like the "Jenin massacre", pure and simple.

Your country is going no place, except to become a sharia [censored]. I'm gonna have warm thoughts about you being beheaded or forcibly converted by the harmless little muzzies you love.

He mean this kind of inocent Palestinian children: ::)

http://emperor.vwh.net/abdo/abdopics.htm
He can be banned in five minutes; let me know when he'll stop be funy. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »
You guys can ignore all crimes recorded by UN and such and think its all anti-semetic. You can live with an attitude of ""Well, if we say x amount of people are anti-semetic and use it as an ace, then what they use say of us breaking international law can be tossed away."

You can wish for your war with Iran too. Ignore all the people like Hans Blix, after all--ex UN weapons inspector...he must have some anti-semtism to him.

Label the whole world anti-semetic if you wish. Create your little world of ""Its only us --kept on life support by the US-- who knows the truth and will fight for freedom."

However, untill the laws change, label the whole world anti-semetic,,,,,,,,,,facts don't change.

So, ill start with UK and we can go from there............the UK must be anti-semetic because 80% of UK people don't want to invade Iran!! Nazi lovers!!!

There we go. All people will now think UK Nazis and we can further continue our war.

-Theo

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2007, 10:08:03 AM »
I noticed that Theo refused to respond to my post so I will re-post it for his benefit.

Israel is about to be the first winner of a war, defensive or otherwise to voluntarily give up territory and those who are pushing her to do so insist on calling Israel an agressive war-monger.

This is NewSpeak, pure and simple.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »
Sorry, I didn't really see with many I got. I will answer.

""Israel is about to be the first winner of a war, defensive or otherwise to voluntarily give up territory and those who are pushing her to do so insist on calling Israel an agressive war-monger.""

No. I , for all this, have been saying.....""Yes, they (hamas and such) are terrorist but we needs to see that SOME actions of ISraels break international law."" thats all.

-Theo