Author Topic: Let's start a campaign to ban Nazi Frank Weltner's cpotato2004 youtube account  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
If Jimmy Sullivan's account can get banned by massive numbers of people flagging the videos, then let's help to even the score by doing the same for this Nazi. Let's flag all of his videos (cpotato2004) as hate speech. Then let's write to youtube at http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?hl=en and complain to them that these videos are in violation of the terms of use.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Eh. He makes all Nazis look bad. Not really worth the trouble.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Daniel has a point, they can ban JTF but not Frank Weltner? I think we should get him banned.

People try to get Chaim to shut up because they are afraid of what he is saying.

Weltner can talk all he wants. He's a fool and his followers are morons.

They are not a threat.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
So we wanna ban Halloween, Homosexuality, bikini bathing tops, to everything under the sun that doesn't meet a puritanistic view. But yet we don't think it's important to try to ban a real enemy?

ftf

One time I sent an an email to youtube regarding a particular user, and got the following response:
Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

I have reviewed the user and the appropriate action has been taken.

Regards,

Sam
The YouTube Team
The user in question's account had now been deleted, all their vids removed etc.