Poll

Is Ron Paul the most honest candidate?

Yes
5 (38.5%)
No
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Ron Paul the most honest candidate?  (Read 8806 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Is Ron Paul the most honest candidate?
« on: October 31, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »
Everytime this guy opens his mouth, I know he is saying what he believes. I wholeheartedly agree with 90% of what he says yet I despise the remaining 10% which is his foreign policy.

I am scared of what the Islamic terrorists will do to this country if he is elected.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is Ron Paul the most honest candidate?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
You forgot about Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo.  They're very honest. 

On the Democrat side, Kucinich and Gravel are honest with what they believe and think.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »
Everytime this guy opens his mouth, I know he is saying what he believes. I wholeheartedly agree with 90% of what he says yet I despise the remaining 10% which is his foreign policy.

I am scared of what the Islamic terrorists will do to this country if he is elected.

I'm not sure what he'll do.   I think he'd want to run as a 3rd party candidate (don't start this rumor anywhere because I don't want his supporters to convince him to do this) because then Hillary will be guaranteed to win the general election. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 10:10:33 PM »
Re:  "...I am scared of what the Islamic terrorists will do to this country if he is elected..."

True enough.

And I'm scared of what they'll do to this country regardless of who's elected!

Think:  Does anyone who knows the truth about Islam actually believe they're just going to "forget and forgive" Bush's invasion and ongoing occupation of the city which was the site of the Islamic Caliphate during their Muslim Golden Age?

They will never forget...the sad fact is that they'll be coming after us for hundreds of years non-stop.  Unless we annihilate them.  That's what the West now faces thanks to Bush's incredible stupidity.
Islam is about murdering and torturing everyone in the world who refuses to submit to their maniacal cult...nowhere is found in it the New Testament values of love, forgiveness, ''turning the other cheek", etc.  When moronic politicians declare that Bush committed "the greatest military blunder in American history", they are actually telling it just like it is (which means for once they are saying the truth).

Most in the West "just don't get it"...regardless of what anyone thinks or how they choose to vote, we all are in a fight to the finish with Islam, and only one side will win...and it better be us!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 10:25:15 PM »
The big fallacy in President George Washington's admonition to his successors to practice "non-intervention" is that the world has changed so much since the late 1700'S, and no longer do oceans and continents serve to protect and isolate anyone.

The terrible irony of it all is that American goodwill brought the world's best and brightest students to our shores, welcomed them, and taught them our very own state of the art technology, expecting them to admire us and use science for mankind's good.

Now we have literally no choice other than to preempt not only maniacs capable of firing nuclear missiles, but also those willing to sneak across borders and detonate nukes.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »
Ron Paul is a nut.

He has blamed the US for 9/11 and the Jews for all the world's problems.

Ron Paul does believe what he says, just like many other insane people.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »
In this thread
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8335.msg77879#msg77879
Paul was said to be popular with Nazis & to support Hizbolah.

Has this been confirmed?

If he wins, he'd be inaugurated at 75, 5 years older than Reagan was! Would Paul be physically up to the job?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »
we are giving him way too much recognition...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 10:56:51 PM »
How can anyone support this Nazi? This man is so clueless, it's scary.

But I'll rest soundly knowing he doesn't stand a chance at winning the nomination.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 11:06:54 PM »

But I'll rest soundly knowing he doesn't stand a chance at winning the nomination.

I'd love to know just how he is a Nazi. Because he hates the neocons? Guess what? I hate the neocons, too.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »

I agree with Trumpeldor.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 11:16:01 PM »

I'd love to know just how he is a Nazi. Because he hates the neocons? Guess what? I hate the neocons, too.
When he says "neocons" he's talking about Jews. Why else do you think StørmFrønt supports him?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 11:16:52 PM »
Trumpledor, 99% of the time I agree with you, but this time, wake up and smell the coffee! Have you read his essays or listened to Chaim's discussions on him? He isn't just a regular anti-Semite, he's an actual German supremacist like David Duke. He is the candidate endorsed by every white-supremacist organization in existence. He wants to ally America with Iran and Syria and declare war against Israel.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »
scared of Islamic terrorists? That's the exact problem, we need to make terrorists scared of us. When they see we shoot first ask questions later and we really do "torture" prisoners, they'll think twice about doing anything
KAHANE TZADAK!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 11:22:54 PM »
Trumpledor, 99% of the time I agree with you, but this time, wake up and smell the coffee! Have you read his essays or listened to Chaim's discussions on him? He isn't just a regular anti-Semite, he's an actual German supremacist like David Duke. He is the candidate endorsed by every white-supremacist organization in existence. He wants to ally America with Iran and Syria and declare war against Israel.

If you can prove that, you can convince me not to vote for him.

Where's the proof!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

This guy is not my cup of tea by any means. With everything going on in the world , Iraq, Iran Syria, Pakistan and our friends south of the frontera we need someone in the White House with some some idea how to deal with issues like this forcibly. This guy is not the man. I tend to be isolationist on most issues but America needs to maintain a strong military presence in the world. The next few years may be life or death for America!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 12:36:57 AM »

This guy is not my cup of tea by any means. With everything going on in the world , Iraq, Iran Syria, Pakistan and our friends south of the frontera we need someone in the White House with some some idea how to deal with issues like this forcibly. This guy is not the man. I tend to be isolationist on most issues but America needs to maintain a strong military presence in the world. The next few years may be life or death for America!
I'm happy to see that you realize the evils of this man.

Ron Paul will bring this country to its knees. He wants to strip America bare in her moment of dire straits, cutting funding to the FBI and Homeland Security, two organizations that are helping to fight Muslim Nazi terrorists!

He's also against not setting up defense missile bases in Europe to protect us from attacks!

Plus, how can anybody support a man who blames the US for 9/11 and the Jews for the world's troubles?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 01:15:44 AM »

Where's the proof!

I'm going to have to second with Scriabin on that... where is the proof? And when has he said that the Jews are the cause of all the worlds problems?

I like the fact that he wants to shut down the Federal Reserve, and virtually everything else he's mentioned about the economy.. but he's not solid on any other issues. I won't vote for him.. I just want to see the proof of all the statements made about him...

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »

Where's the proof!

I'm going to have to second with Scriabin on that... where is the proof? And when has he said that the Jews are the cause of all the worlds problems?

I like the fact that he wants to shut down the Federal Reserve, and virtually everything else he's mentioned about the economy.. but he's not solid on any other issues. I won't vote for him.. I just want to see the proof of all the statements made about him...
Just go to a search engine and type his name in. Read his essays, and then, you'll get proof.

The other proof is what he has said during the debates.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 01:42:46 AM »

Chaimfan, I read 'Neo-conned' a long time ago. Part of the essay has a list of what neocons believe.

Number 17 is "They unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party."

Point A. We both know that the neocons don't 'really' support Israel, they just support the democratically-elected government, even if that government wants to commit suicide.

Point B. Several of the most prominent neocons are very close friends with the Likud Party. The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is a Washington-based think tank whose advisory board includes Michael Ledeen, Richard Perle, James Woolsey, James Colbert, Dick Cheney, John Bolton, and Douglas Feith.

Now, let's look at Bibi Netanyahu's partners on "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm". The leader of this group was Richard Perle, and certain members were Douglas Feith and James Colbert.

More importantly, if you look at the stances of other neo-conservatives on Israel, they do mirror the despicable Likud Party in Israel.

The thick-headed white-supremacists who support Ron Paul are actually doing Israel a favor. Ron Paul is not a Nazi for opposing the neo-cons. However, he is an isolationist and tends to view the world in a state-centric paradigm, which is problematic. He is saying, "If we don't bother them, they won't bother us." Newsflash to Ron Paul: They will bother us no matter what. Read the Koran! He seems to forget that Iraq came after 9/11 and no foreign policy action that we made warranted 9/11. Unless he sees the light on that issue, I cannot vote for him because I cannot depend on him to protect us. Other than that, he is right on most everything else domestically.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 01:46:47 AM by Trumpeldor »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 01:46:53 AM »
Trumpledor, I say this as a brother--you're grasping at straws here.

I don't know why this vile little worm has such a hold on JTF members as a whole (because it obviously isn't just you). I am quite comfortable at taking his words at face value (I am not sure how to vote in your poll, because he is honest enough for people to gather what he is really all about, but does have an agenda that goes farther than what he claims it to be).

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 01:50:50 AM »
Trumpledor, I say this as a brother--you're grasping at straws here.

I don't know why this vile little worm has such a hold on JTF members as a whole (because it obviously isn't just you). I am quite comfortable at taking his words at face value (I am not sure how to vote in your poll, because he is honest enough for people to gather what he is really all about, but does have an agenda that goes farther than what he claims it to be).

The candidates are just so terrible. I would prefer a Clinton or a Hussein presidency instead of another fraud in the mould of George Bush. At least I won't feel disappointed when they screw up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 01:58:18 AM »
Why don't you support Hunter or Tancredo? They are a lot more right-wing and indy than Paul is and the media doesn't fawn over him the way they do that Nazi pig.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 04:28:32 AM »
come to think of it, Paul might be worried that the US army is spreading itself too thin...Thats why he's retreating from Iran.

But here's the issue...retreating will only be another type of temporary solution. The muslims are far more populated and well-collected than we are.  However theyare also scardy cats and stupid.

I believe that if the US and Israel make themselves appear to be fierce and intolerant, the Muslims will run for the hills like they did in the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's....

Therefore, Israel/US need a little more man power and more GUTS!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 04:31:52 AM »
I believe that if the US and Israel make themselves appear to be fierce and intolerant, the Muslims will run for the hills like they did in the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's....

To appear fierce we need to nuke Mecca and warn them that we will nuke the rest of the Muzzie world if they misbehave.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America