6 (26.1%)
No
11 (47.8%)
Not Sure
1 (4.3%)
Depends On Situation
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: When Self-Hating, Vile Jews Are Targeted For Anti-Semitism  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: When Self-Hating, Vile Jews Are Targeted For Anti-Semitism
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 07:33:24 PM »
BRO give me time to think about that. :)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »
No,
Also Rav Kahane would say and did say no, he didnt tolerate this.
Are you sure?

Somehow I really, really doubt he would shed many tears if David Duke kneecapped the likes of Irv Rubin or Bonnie Pechter.

I remeber very vagually (read it a long time ago), but I think their was a situation described in Rav Kahane's book on the history of the JDL- where he was protecting some Jew, even though the guy didnt want protection, etc. etc. etc.
  I see this post and thinking like this is an excuse and a gateway to hurting Jews. First asking this and then going after Jews, because they vote Democrate, or making all sorts of excuses to cover over the deep down hatred that some (many) have against Jews- why? becuase their Jews.

The fight of Jews should be between them. Inside the Jewish nation their should be a fight and singling out of individuals who stand in the way of real Judaism and the flourishing of the nation, but Jew hatred should never be tolerated. PERIOUD.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 08:55:22 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
A self hating Jews will always be punished, not to mention that they cause alot of anti-semitism.

Exactly cosmo!

They cause a LOT of anti-semitism....and they should reap what they sow !  >:( >:(

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 11:00:47 PM »
We can't differentiate between what Jews are worth protecting and which Jews deserve to suffer. We love all Jews regardless of their intelligence of observance level. The point is that Jews aren't rugs, we won't be stepped on and if we let some Jews be stepped on, then they will stop on all of us, we have to show Ahavat Yisrael, love of all Jews not just good Jews. Jews that are not observant must be encouraged to do tshuvah and return to the ways of the Torah, not slaughtered like lambs.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 11:01:52 PM »
I remeber very vagually (read it a long time ago), but I think their was a situation described in Rav Kahane's book on the history of the JDL- where he was protecting some Jew, even though the guy didnt want protection, etc. etc. etc.
  I see this post and thinking like this is an excuse and a gateway to hurting Jews. First asking this and then going after Jews, because they vote Democrate, or making all sorts of excuses to cover over the deep down hatred that some (many) have against Jews- why? becuase their Jews.

The fight of Jews should be between them. Inside the Jewish nation their should be a fight and singling out of individuals who stand in the way of real Judaism and the flourishing of the nation, but Jew hatred should never be tolerated. PERIOUD.
Tzvi, I don't want people to read too far into this. I obviously do not agree that anti-Semitism should be encouraged or tolerated under any circumstances. There obviously is no way that it could be kept under control or that Nazis could be talked into only harming evil Jews (or Christians), but IF they do happen to attack one, I enjoy seeing G-d's wrath upon snakes, regardless of how it was delivered.

This being said, I do think that self-hating kapos, by virtue of their high visibility, tend to be bigger targets for Nazis than righteous Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
Jews that are not observant must be encouraged to do tshuvah and return to the ways of the Torah, not slaughtered like lambs.
There is a difference between Jews who are merely not observant (like average Jews all over the world) and outright self-hating Jewish rodefs like Lerner, Adam Shapiro, Amos Oz, or Gayhud Holemert. The former G-d wants to repent and turn to him. The latter G-d calls Amelek.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 01:10:39 AM »
At one time, JTF (on the main page) gave a commentary on Nellie the Weasel (the filthiest kapo [and quite possibly literally a kapo during the Holocaust] you can imagine) and commented that it was a huge "shame that this bacteria had managed to survive" (the Holocaust). I don't know if this opinion has been changed, but if not, it exactly mirrors my position.