6 (26.1%)
No
11 (47.8%)
Not Sure
1 (4.3%)
Depends On Situation
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: When Self-Hating, Vile Jews Are Targeted For Anti-Semitism  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
When Self-Hating, Vile Jews Are Targeted For Anti-Semitism
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:05:58 AM »
Fellow JTFers,

Obviously attacks of Nazi hatred upon innocent Jews are a ghastly crime that must be avenged to the fullest. However, how do you all feel when serpentine, evil, Israel-hating Jewish-in-name-only beasts become targets of anti-Semitism, either at random or perhaps because their sick behavior has brought it on directly?

Real examples:

--Illegal-immigrant-loving Los Angeles city councilkapo gets swastika pictures glued to his front office's door

--Nellie the Weasel is roughed-up by skinheads in an elevator

I honestly want you to respond to this hypothetical (at this point) scenario and tell me how you feel. What would your emotional reaction be to seeing Elliot Spitzer beaten-up by a gang of vicious black Nazis in a NYC subway?

Chaimfan

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: When Self-Hating, Vile Jews Are Targeted For Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 02:08:42 AM »
I personally would like to see all liberals get the crap beat out of them by blacks or Mexicans.  Then watch how quickly they become conservative

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:09:30 AM »
I do not think they would change even then. They are deluded to the point of mental illness.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 02:17:14 AM »
I do not think they would change even then. They are deluded to the point of mental illness.

CF is right.

A liberal could have his home invaded, his teeth kicked out, his wife murdered and his children raped in front of him by negros or wetbacks and he'd STILL blame white, western, Judaic/christian society and consider the attackers the real 'victims' who were just venting their 'justifiable' rage against their 'oppression'.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »
I don't think that any kind of antisemitism can be good; becouse it's atacking of some person solely becouse he's Jewish. we shud combat any kind of antisemitism becouse Jew haters won't attack kikes only.
The best cure for self hating Jews/ADL/ACLU types  is to put them in one jail cell for nifgt with negro or muslim animals you'll see how they will love them the morning after. ::) ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 02:24:05 AM »
I don't think that any kind of antisemitism can be good; becouse it's atacking of some person solely becouse he's Jewish. we shud combat any kind of antisemitism becouse Jew haters won't attack kikes only.
The best cure for self hating Jews/ADL/ACLU types  is to put them in one jail cell for nifgt with negro or muslim animals you'll see how they will love them the morning after. ::) ;)

This guy would enjoy it.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 02:27:00 AM »

It wouldn't change a thing.

When they were bashed and raped they'd blame the 'racsist' justice and prison system, white oppression and conservatives for making those poor members of the minority community vent their frustration.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 02:34:16 AM »
Personal I think they have no rights. If you can't stand who you are then you have no pride and point in living.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 04:24:04 AM »
hehehe, you guys know me and what answer I would pick...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 04:42:56 AM »

I agree Ultra :)

I think a lot of leftists have no expierience with muzzie behavior. The should taste it. Perhaps they understand then better the nature of the muzzie. And specially leftist jews will learn an important lesson: It's unimportant for the muzzie, what they say and what they do. The muzzie will hate them, because he hates Jew generally. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 05:48:46 AM »
Anti-Semitism, and anyother form of racial/religious/cultural hate must be always condemned. No matter if the Jew hates himself. No one has the right to be Anti-Semite. Anyone who insults a Jew for just being a Jew, is insulting ALL Jews.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 06:38:52 AM »
I say YES!

REason is beacause these basterds are causing a lot of trouble for TRUE Jews! Not only that, they (Liberal Jews) actiually is the reason to some extent for anti-semitism!

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 06:48:03 AM »
I say YES!

REason is beacause these basterds are causing a lot of trouble for TRUE Jews! Not only that, they (Liberal Jews) actiually is the reason to some extent for anti-semitism!

Liberal Jews also have a strange double standard.

When Billy Bob and the good 'ol boys (the anglo-saxons) attacks them, it's 'rascist anti-semitism'. When Leroy and the homies from the 'hood do it, it's "symptomatic of a deep socio-economic problem caused by rascist, white society".

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 06:55:10 AM »
Yes  >:( >:( >:( >:(

If you need any Self-Hating Jews taken down, ill do it!

They make me soooooooooooo damn angry! >:( >:(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 02:06:15 PM »
NO!Although I wouldn't mind them taking a little minority medicine,just not sure it would cure them. ;)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
No,
Also Rav Kahane would say and did say no, he didnt tolerate this.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 03:24:36 PM »
My answer is no, and I'm not sure I like the tone of this thread. 

I'm not saying this out of any love for these weasels.  They should be opposed and stopped when necessary.  But if anti-semites know they can get away with attacking a few Jews, then what's to stop them from continuing with good Jews?  And let me remind you that these people will hate Jews no matter what. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »
I agree .If you asked me should other liberal Christians be singled out for persecution,I would think you were nuts! :)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »
Absolutely not.  The only people served by allowing Jews of any political persuasion to become victimized are the antisemites themselves.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »
Bingo! :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »
I am in the minority here and I think it serves these bastards right. Self-hating animals are causing hundreds of Jews to be murdered in the Holy Land and elsewhere. They make Jews look bad all over the world and don't just enable the worst enemies of Jews, but physically often are outright responsible for oppressing and killing Jews. Look at Chaim ben Pesach's judge in the ballet-gassing case. Look at Jonathan Pollard (he was ratted-out by his JEWISH fellow spies, not the Gentiles). Look at Yitzcock Rabin, who murdered dozens of right-wing Jewish opponents in the 1940s. Look at Adam Shapiro and Michael Lerner and Tali Fahima and countless others. These walking stools deserve as horrid a death as humanly possible.

If anti-Semites succeeded in attacking a few hundred known kapos, I guarantee you they would be come a lot less visible and vocal in society.

And yes--I think self-hating Christians should be attacked also.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 07:23:59 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »
No,
Also Rav Kahane would say and did say no, he didnt tolerate this.
Are you sure?

Somehow I really, really doubt he would shed many tears if David Duke kneecapped the likes of Irv Rubin or Bonnie Pechter.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 07:27:57 PM »
CF, you do have a point,but any anti semitic hurt or any hatred is wrong. :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Of course it is, and G-d will judge them for it severely.

However, there is a difference between acknowledging Jew-hatred (or any racism, ultimately) for the evil it is and taking joy when EVIL people of Jewish or Christian background are attacked. Chaim himself would say that it is impossible to do evil to an evil person.

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »
I am in the minority here and I think it serves these bastards right. Self-hating animals are causing hundreds of Jews to be murdered in the Holy Land and elsewhere. They make Jews look bad all over the world and don't just enable the worst enemies of Jews, but physically often are outright responsible for oppressing and killing Jews. Look at Chaim ben Pesach's judge in the ballet-gassing case. Look at Jonathan Pollard (he was ratted-out by his JEWISH fellow spies, not the Gentiles). Look at Yitzcock Rabin, who murdered dozens of right-wing Jewish opponents in the 1940s. Look at Adam Shapiro and Michael Lerner and Tali Fahima and countless others. These walking stools deserve as horrid a death as humanly possible.

If anti-Semites succeeded in attacking a few hundred known kapos, I guarantee you they would be come a lot less visible and vocal in society.

And yes--I think self-hating Christians should be attacked also.

Chaimfan

Just because you can see what others can't doesn't make you wrong.