Poll

What issue is most important to you concerning the USA when picking a presidential candidate?

Stance on terrorism
0 (0%)
Stance on abortion
0 (0%)
Stance on Israel
6 (46.2%)
Stance on borders
1 (7.7%)
Stance on healthcare
0 (0%)
Stance on guns
2 (15.4%)
Stance on Iraq
0 (0%)
Stance on Iran
3 (23.1%)
Stance on Income Tax
0 (0%)
Stance on Muslims
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What issue is most important to you concerning the USA when picking a presidenti  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
If you can pick one issue in which the candidate will be perfect, what will it be?

I pick Israel because then it will bring blessing to America in all issues.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

Guns are the most important issue. All other issues can be decided/changed via due process. If guns are taken away, you lose the very things that guarantee due process will not be sidestepped and democracy will be replaced by dictatorship.

The Second Ammendment to the Constitution is the one that guarantees and protects the rest of the constitution.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"You are what you eat"

It is always Israel...

If a man or woman does not how to treat Jews properly, then he/she will never know how to treat humanity properly...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

"You are what you eat"

It is always Israel...

If a man or woman does not how to treat Jews properly, then he/she will never know how to treat humanity properly...

Agreed.

But my point is, if you have an armed populace they'll always have the right to vote out anti-Israel parties/candidates. Lose your guns and an anti-Israel party can ride roughshod over ALL your rights....including the right to an election.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Even with guns, look at the civil war, the south lost. Guns will not guarantee you the government you like although it sure does help.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"You are what you eat"

It is always Israel...

Agreed.

But my point is, if you have an armed populace they'll always have the right to vote out anti-Israel parties/candidates. Lose your guns and an anti-Israel party can ride roughshod over ALL your rights....including the right to an election.

It's the chicken or the egg. Most human beings are not born psychopaths.  And if this is true, very few will have a tough time of killing another person with their gun unless there is an exact moment they are going to get shot by someone else.

It's when the masses intimidate the others which might cause one to retract himself.  I would think that brain has power over someone's willingness to kill, unless of course it is a born psychopath being dealt with.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

Even with guns, look at the civil war, the south lost. Guns will not guarantee you the government you like although it sure does help.

Democracy guarantees that.

Guns guarantee democracy.

newman

"You are what you eat"

It is always Israel...

Agreed.

It's the chicken or the egg. Most human beings are not born psychopaths.  And if this is true, very few will have a tough time of killing another person with their gun unless there is an exact moment they are going to get shot by someone else.

It's when the masses intimidate the others which might cause one to retract himself.  I would think that brain has power over someone's willingness to kill, unless of course it is a born psychopath being dealt with.

The reason the Founding Fathers put a right to keep and bear arms in the constitution was not hunting, home security or sport. It was so free citizens could protect themselves from oppressors, including their own governments.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Nonsense !

Their stand on

1) Assisted suicide
2) Abraham Lincoln's sexuality
3) Demographics of Chile
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
There is no one issue that I find important. Choosing the leader of your country is based any a broad range of things. Israel, energy independence, borders, gun control, taxes etc... it's impossible to choose one most important. I like the democrats pushing alternative energy.. but over my dead body would I vote for one.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
  I say the Constitution, which is why I will vote for Ron Paul.............G-d defends Israel, the U.S needs a relationship whith Israel....Israel does not need a relationshiip with the United States............The president of the United States should abide by the U.S. Constitution.....IMHO

I chose guns of all the possible choices on the survey.

G-d is one...in G-d we trust!?