Poll

Would you vote for Arnold if he could run

Yes, he is competent.
2 (10%)
No, he is a Liberal.
8 (40%)
No, he's married to Shriver [a Kennedy].
0 (0%)
Why are you asking a hypothetical question.
3 (15%)
No, he's a liberal and an Austrian Nazi.
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Arnold  (Read 3041 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Arnold
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
would you
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arnold
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »
NEVER!
There are too many reason why... Arnold is a Nazi, married to a Kennedy, who's liberal policies with destroy CA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »
I don'nt think he's a nazi but he's a competent liberal ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »
He has turned out to be very bad for California and the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.His dad was an SS death Nazi.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
I don't think he is a Nazi. When his father was dying, he didn't even bother to travel to him and sort of mentioned that he didn't care. Even if that was because he was a young bodybuilding punk, it still shows that he didn't even care about him at that point in his life.
'

He's certainly a queer.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »
He's certainly a queer.

Why is he a queer ? Because he was a body builder ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »
I added choice #5 and voted for it.

Thanks Yacov!  O0

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »
Remember Arnold`s famous comment he reportedly said to Austrian Nazi Jorg Haider.

"Being a major movie star, Arnold is photographed with many thousands of people. He doesn't even know who 99 percent of them are. Haider contacted him in order to try and have his photo removed from our rogues' gallery [of contemporary extreme-Right figures, at the Simon Wiesenthal Center museum]. Arnold then called me to find out why Haider was included, and after hearing the explanation told Haider 'You're up there because you deserve to be.'

BTW, Arnold must be a bit strange, with the tight little pants. Bodybuilding is a weird male beauty context. A friend got interested in it once, he said it was not gay, it was "homoerotic" - admiration of the male body. After a few days of trying to convince himself, he gave up and decided that he didn`t like that word. I think he concluded that it was gay.    As a kid I mistakenly bought a bodybuilding magazine, expecting it to be about exercise. Their magazines are fronts for homosexuality. Just pictures of men , shaved completely, wearing little tight colourful pants, and no vest or trousers. Hardly anything about exercise.  I don`t know if it is gay, but it is certainly messed up. No question about it. Weightlifting is the proper thing, and builds muscle size anyway. Bodybuilding is increasing muscle size for posing, they even starve themselves at fat before competitions to acheive a certain look. 

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 01:56:44 AM »
Hell would freeze over first!

He's a weak kneed, jelly-backed, mexi-loving, scheiser movie-watching, kraut, nazi, bogus conservative pretender!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
Maybe.

If the Amendment were to ever be amended which would allow people not born in the US to run for president, I think Ahnold would have an excellent chance of winning.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
I remember flipping through his bio at a bookstore a number of years ago.  His parents were in fact Nazis, though he supposedly befriended some Jews in America.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
Everyone should understand that the Nazis first used terror and thuggery to frighten the Germany and Austrian populations into silence.

This allowed their movement to grow and make a play for political power.

Once the Nazi Party succeeded in establishing its power, either by elections or by invasions, the populations were not offered the options of "minding their own business"...they either joined the program or at the very least went along with the program and kept their mouths shut and kept their thoughts to themselves.

Every German youth was drafted into the military, and therefore wore the uniform of the swastika and carried out their orders.

Those like Arnold's father who were local constables in small towns, either went along with the regime change to keep a job, or they perished.

"Opting out of the society at large" was not an option for anyone during those times.

It is therefore not fair or just for us living without ever experiencing the true horrors of life under Nazism, to so quickly brand and accuse any and all Germans or Austrians who merely went to work, came home, and raised their families, as being Nazis.

There is a major difference between those who were Nazi Party Leaders, the SS, the Industrialists who supported Hitler, etc., and those who were simple Austrian peasants in a mountain village who were told to give the Hitler salute and shout "Heil", or lose their livelihoods and families.

The freedoms we take for granted in the U.S.A., and the social and economic mobility which we take for granted, did not exist in Europe during that time.

There was no such thing as "just quitting your job and moving to another town to find another".

Most lived where their ancestors had lived, and worked in the jobs their ancestors had worked.

Without electricity or phones or media...without bank accounts and charge cards.

Arnold had his father investigated by the Wiesenthal Center as to his role during the Reich, and the results were that his father was nothing more than a simple peasant police constable on the beat.

And if other was the case, it would still be wrong to brand Arnold as something which he most clearly is not.