Author Topic: This really is the end of the United States  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
This really is the end of the United States
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »
When Mitt Romney was the Governor of Massachusetts, one positive thing that he did was enable troopers to detain illegal aliens after traffic violations. http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2006/12/03/troopers_can_arrest_illegal_immigrants_in_romney_deal/

Governor Spitzer of New York wants to give illegal aliens drivers licenses? This is old news by now but the more I think about it, the more upset I get. To think that Hillary and the Democrats want to institutionalize this and similar policies makes me wonder if rule of law has truly ended in this country.

kellymaureen

Re: This really is the end of the United States
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »
His reasoning was even worse.....he said it will "protect our streets" from having unlicensed drivers on the roads.....what a twit >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:05:42 PM »
His reasoning was even worse.....he said it will "protect our streets" from having unlicensed drivers on the roads.....what a twit >:(

Lol. I'm sure illegal aliens with drivers licenses will leave you their insurance number after an accident.

"Hasta la vista, gringo."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:10:23 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
Twit is an understatement.Traitor is more appropriate. >:( ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 06:43:00 PM »
Once a state like New York implements a policy that gives illegals drivers licenses  other states will fall into lockstep also. This is why it was so important to the illegals activist's groups that this was put through. Once the illegals have the ability to move around unchallenged they would have had it made.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years