Author Topic: ADL poll  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
ADL poll
« on: November 01, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »
I was reading today that the ADL did a poll of anti-semitism.

In this poll it indicated that 31% of Americans thought that American Jews were more loyal to Israel.

...and my thought was, "Yeh, so what?"

friggin ADL, want to kick them in the nuts for being such girly-men...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:35:31 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: ADL poll
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 05:34:23 PM »
Why don'nt they check on Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:19:41 PM »
there is no clash.

Being loyal to america does not mean supporting the "peace process". and if you don`t support that it does not make you disloyal to america.

Kahane was asked about this many times, he had some good responses. See his 2 national press club speeches.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »
The poll is intended to divide.

Why don't they poll US muslims about loyalty to islam versus loyalty to the USA and publish the results? Or US catholics on loyalty to mother church versus loyalty to the USA?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 11:49:40 PM »
Re:  "...The poll is intended to divide..."

Yes.

Without having a sizeable segment of our population against the Jews, the ADL will cease to exist.

It stirs up trouble, exactly as do Sharpton & Jesse Jackson, in order to then insert themselves in the public eye and solicit "donations to end the hatred".

Quite a racket if you ask me.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 11:54:12 PM »
Re:  "...The poll is intended to divide..."

Yes.

Without having a sizeable segment of our population against the Jews, the ADL will cease to exist.

It stirs up trouble, exactly as do Sharpton & Jesse Jackson, in order to then insert themselves in the public eye and solicit "donations to end the hatred".

Quite a racket if you ask me.

The ADL do with the Jewish community what the liberals (and the race pimps) do with the blacks. It's a form of Munchausen's Syndrome by proxy. Keep the patient sick, reap the gratification.

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »
31% of Americans thought that American Jews were more loyal to Israel.

Fine, what about the other 69%? What did they think?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:31 AM »
Re:  "...Being loyal to america does not mean supporting the "peace process"..."

I agree.

However, President George Wahabi Bush disagrees.

Recently during a televised press conference he stated the following:

"By terrorists, I mean anyone in the Middle East opposed to the  Peace Process."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 01:24:43 AM »
These fairies are more concerned with anti-Semitism in America (not that it isn't a problem, but I mean American Jews aren't awakened with rocket showers on a nightly basis), and abortion and faggot marriage and wetbacks, than their brothers and sisters getting murdered every single day in their own country. These kapos are prime candidates for anti-Semitic hate crimes, and they would deserve every bit of it.

But this poll, if true, is still profoundly troubling and illustrates that Jews have no real friends, and need to take care of themselves and have a strong, militant homeland that takes no crap from anyone.

Chaimfan

PS: I want to know why Jews are constantly charged with dual loyalty (when in fact only a handful of American Jews have any loyalty to their brothers and sisters at all) but Mexicans never are. I'm willing to bet that the percentage of AMERICAN Mexicans loyal to America rather than their toilet bowl south of the border is lower than 30%.  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 07:28:23 AM »
31% of Americans thought that American Jews were more loyal to Israel.

Fine, what about the other 69%? What did they think?

THe point is, what's wrong with beign more loyal to Israel if you are a Jew?  I wouldn't care if someone hated me for being more loyal to Israel..I would stand up proud of it...

I hate the ADL...officially this time!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »
ADL is a joke.They have 1000 pages about something scrolled on a wall then spend little time on IlSlamo- nazis.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 11:01:47 AM »
With polls there's often an agenda behind it. And as Dr. Savage would say, one can take a poll and ask the question(s) in such a way that one gets the results one wanted.