Author Topic: How do you think i am doing against these muslims???  (Read 909 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
How do you think i am doing against these muslims???
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:23:39 PM »
I am debating the "do not befriend jews and christians" line in the quran.

Its sura 5.51

Join in if you lot like, some of their excuses for the evil sura(all are evil) is comedy, it would be more funny, but they actually kill over this toilet of a book...

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: How do you think i am doing against these muslims???
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »
Do not let them get away with anything. Post koran verses and hadith from bukhari, muslim, tabari & ibn ishaq to back up what you say about islam or you will be discredited. Soon their masks will come off and they will show their true colours, especially when they know they lost.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »
Do not let them get away with anything. Post koran verses and hadith from bukhari, muslim, tabari & ibn ishaq to back up what you say about islam or you will be discredited. Soon their masks will come off and they will show their true colours, especially when they know they lost.

I think ive done quite well though, i cant go to overboard as its muslism who run the site...

But its haalrious how they claim that all of the 5 most POPULAR english trnaslations are wrong....

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »

I think ive done quite well though, i cant go to overboard as its muslism who run the site...

But its haalrious how they claim that all of the 5 most POPULAR english trnaslations are wrong....

That is their most popular excuse. Any non muslim who reads the koran in another language will tell you it means the samething. Did they tell you that you took the koran and sunna out of context? That is another one they like to use.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .