Author Topic: The IRA  (Read 19227 times)

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
The IRA
« on: November 01, 2007, 10:49:56 PM »

December 4, 2006  Clip No. 1336 

Ahmad Yousuf, Political Advisor to Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya, Reveals Hamas Relations with the IRA 

Following are excerpts from an interview with Ahmad Yousuf, political advisor to Palestinian Prime Minister Isma'il Haniya, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on December 4, 2006.

Ahmad Yousuf: All our meetings [with the IRA] were productive, and most of all the meeting held in Ireland, where we met the leaders of Sinn Fein, which is the political branch of the IRA. We had a long dialogue with them. We were hosted by their top leaders. We held this dialogue with them, and they tried to pass on their experience to us, because they have been struggling since 1920, when they began talking... After many years of armed resistance, they began a peaceful dialogue with the British.

Interviewer: There is some similarity...

Ahmad Yousuf: We wanted to learn from their experience. They tried to explain to us their circumstances, and how they succeeded in managing the conflict - through resistance, and later through political talks, and negotiations, which culminated in an understanding with the British. The Irish people accepted it, and thus, peace was realized between Britain and them. This experience was useful to us, and we drew many lessons from it. They explained everything, and expressed their willingness to maintain contact. They will pass on their experience in struggle and politics to the Palestinians, or else we will go there again to take in the atmosphere over there. They were very cooperative, because of the "historical affinity" between us, as they put it – or historical fondness or warm relations.

[...]

Interviewer: So it could be said that this visit was successful, and achieved the goals you set for it?

Ahmad Yousuf: Yes, I believe so. This was the first visit, and other meetings will follow soon, Allah willing, in order to complete the talks with the British. They – especially Blair and his government, the Labor Party – want Britain to fulfill an essential role in the current conflict, because Britain bears some of the historical responsibility for what happened to the Palestinians. Tony Blair wants to leave this position having done something for the sake of the Palestinians. In addition, after becoming entangled in Iraq, and considering the expected defeat of the British-American presence in Iraq, Britain wants to do something...

Interviewer: To save its honor...

Ahmad Yousuf: No, Britain, in particular, wants to regain some respect in the region, because it has strategic interests in the Middle East and the Islamic world. Its image has been tarnished and distorted, and has grown closer to the image of the hated Americans in the region. Britain is smarter than America, and more knowledgeable about the region and its politics. It wants to play a role, in order to restore its image and dignity in the region.

Close
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent, non-profit organization providing translations of the Middle East media and original analysis and research on developments in the region. Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background information, are available on request.
MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be used with proper attribution.

The Middle East Media Research Institute
P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837
Phone: [202] 955-9070 Fax: [202] 955-9077 E-Mail: [email protected]
Search previous MEMRI publications at our website: www.memri.org 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The IRA
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:55:50 PM »
I agree that the IRA are detestable and evil, and so does Chaim. They work with Israeli Arab Nazis and are communists.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:52 PM »
The IRA are a great group. Yitzchak Shamir took the nickname "Michael" because he respected IRA leader Michael Collins, while he was underground as a leader of the Lechi. The Irgun and the Lechi also took many strategy, and tactical moves that the IRA had used. The IRA was fighting for what was theirs, as were the Irgun and the Lechi.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 10:31:42 AM »
The IRA are a great group.

Are you joking? They are some of the most wicked creatures on the face of the planet. They not only have trained and supplied weapons to the PLO and hizbollah for years which has in turn allowed for the murder of thousands of Jews, they have also actually fought in Israel alongside the muslim pigs.
They also have a long history of collaboration with other scum such as gadaffi and the libyans and fought alongside the Croatian nazis against the innocent Serbs. Now they are supplying weapons to the Colombian drug rebel marxists. They are the scum of the earth and Irish republicanism is closely attached to the PLO nazi quest of destroying Israel.

Popular republican murals in the catholic areas of Belfast:

Notice the arabic translation of "our day will come" (popular IRA slogan)

PLO nazi flag welcoming visitors to "Free Derry" (Londonderry)

Tricolour flying alongside PLO nazi flag at the front of houses in Ireland

Republican area in Northern Ireland, notice the PLO flag in the right:

Conversely, British Loyalists flying flags in Northern Ireland:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 10:35:03 AM »
IF the IRA backs Islumists then death to those bloody bastards! >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »
Re:  "...IF the IRA backs Islumists then death to those bloody bastards!..."

This isn't your Grandaddy's IRA.

It appears that today they will side with anyone willing to ally with them.

You know the old saying..."Politics makes for strange bedfellows."

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »
The PIRA are worlds away from Michael Collins' IRA.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 06:59:30 PM »

The Provisional IRA and Provisional Sinn Fein are all leftist scum. They are sellouts who have abandoned all traditional Irish republican values. They are traitors who help to administer British rule in Northern Ireland. The only true Irish republican party around today is Republican Sinn Fein.

AussieJTFer: don't be fooled by a bunch of flags, the fact is that the loyalists in Northern Ireland are just as bad as the provos. All those Israeli flags you see get taken down when their friends in the rest of the UK from the National Front, C-18, and other neo-Nazi's come over for the 12th. And don't forget Ian Paisley's anti-semetic attack on Jewish candidate for parliment Harold Smith when he told the Protestants in the North not to vote for him because: "As a Jew, he rejects our Lord Jesus, the New Testament, Protestant principles, the Glorious Reformation and the sanctity of the Lord's day. The Protestant throne and the Protestant constitution are nothing to him."

Sure they loyalists are pro-Israel...they would have no problem rounding out all the Jews in Britannia and shipping them off to Israel.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
Im not talking about the IRA of nowadays, which I have no clue about. Im talking about the IRA of the 1920s and 30s.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 12:42:57 AM »
The IRA are a great group. Yitzchak Shamir took the nickname "Michael" because he respected IRA leader Michael Collins, while he was underground as a leader of the Lechi. The Irgun and the Lechi also took many strategy, and tactical moves that the IRA had used. The IRA was fighting for what was theirs, as were the Irgun and the Lechi.

Very interesting post dominater96, I had not been aware of this before. I've always thought that there were many similarities between the Irish and Jewish peoples- both have had long long histories of persecution, pogroms, and deportations against them, both despite being small in terms of population have made enormous contributions to Western Civilization, and both groups also have large diasporas that have helped shape the identity of their people over the centuries who have been without a nation of their own.

Alot of Irish people are actually kind of jealous towards Israel: the Irgun managed to do in ten years what the Irish could not do in 800 years- drive the British from our homeland. And following the Irgun, the State of Israel was able do what the Irish Free State has yet to be able to do- revive Hebrew. Today, despite some success, the Irish language remains on the fringe only seen on road signs, and is spoken mostly by the older generation and in some pockets along the Western sea.

Are there any books or articles that you could recommend about the connection between the Irgun, Yitzchak Shamir, and the Irish rebels?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:54:32 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 01:01:25 AM »
IRA are pure evil little bastards to need removing for the face of the earth along with anyone else that believes street terrorism and killing of innocent people is the right thing to do.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »
Re:  "...IF the IRA backs Islumists then death to those bloody bastards!..."

This isn't your Grandaddy's IRA.

It appears that today they will side with anyone willing to ally with them.

You know the old saying..."Politics makes for strange bedfellows."

Massuh is right.

This criminal, arab/muslim/nazi-loving IRA is NOT the nobel and brave band of patriots from the 19th and early 20th century. They are opportunistic bandits, nothing more.

Just as G W (Saudis' puppet) Bush and Congolisa Monkeygirl are NOT the founding Fathers.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 02:28:50 AM »
IRA are pure evil little bastards to need removing for the face of the earth along with anyone else that believes street terrorism and killing of innocent people is the right thing to do.
Do you also apply this to the UDA, UVF, LVF, and RHD???

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 03:14:50 AM »

Would you like to expand the names out so I can see exactly who you are asking for my opinion.

I have zero tolerance for any form of terrorists, from wannabe crackpots to just plain sh*theads.

If you are classed as a terrorist you are in my scope.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 03:19:37 AM »

Would you like to expand the names out so I can see exactly who you are asking for my opinion.

I have zero tolerance for any form of terrorists, from wannabe crackpots to just plain sh*theads.

Just out of curiosity, would you classify me as a terrorist if I bombed mosques and islamic schools causing the maximum casualties possible?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 03:24:01 AM »

Just out of curiosity, would you classify me as a terrorist if I bombed mosques and islamic schools causing the maximum casualties possible?

Are doing as a military operation or you just bombing for the sake of it?

What is your objectives and outcomes and who is funding the operation. Have you been classed by an international team as a terrorist? Do you have a government supporting you? If so which one?

Which countries are you bombing in?

I need answers to these questions before I can answer your question.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 03:30:05 AM »

What is your objectives and outcomes and who is funding the operation. Have you been classed by an international team as a terrorist? Do you have a government supporting you? If so which one?

For example, somewhere in Western Europe with a severe islamic infestation and a useless government. Apart of a paramilitary group whose objectives are to take back our country and do what the government are not willing to do. Not supported by any formal government. Not classified as a terrorist group by any international team and operate in a low profile, clandestine manner. Fund, plan and carry out own operations.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:44:55 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 03:36:38 AM »
Mstislav did you answer it or just quote what I said?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 03:46:48 AM »

I was making sure I had the correct code as I was cleaning up the posts.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 03:58:26 AM »

I was making sure I had the correct code as I was cleaning up the posts.

Ok no worries I will have a look now.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 04:00:57 AM »

For example, somewhere in Western Europe with a severe islamic infestation and a useless government. Apart of a paramilitary group whose objectives are to take back our country and do what the government are not willing to do. Not supported by any formal government. Not classified as a terrorist group by any international team and operate in a low profile, clandestine manner. Fund, plan and carry out own operations.

Ok first of all you are taking back your country, second not classed by an outside source as a terrorist. 

Therefore simply you are not a terrorist.

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 04:11:01 AM »
The IRA's cause is legitimate.

Ireland is NOT part of Britain. It has a separate ethnic people with a separate language and culture and was invaded and occupied by the English.

The English (and later British) rulers were terribly cruel to the Irish.

Guerilla warfare and terror against Britain's army and rulers are justified BUT, allegiances with muslim-nazis and the bombing of civilians are not.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 04:18:35 AM »
Ireland needs to be given back to the Irish, but bombing and killing even their own people is not on, and never will be.

Thats me main objection to those bastards. They crossed over the line.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 04:26:22 AM »

Ok first of all you are taking back your country, second not classed by an outside source as a terrorist. 

What if it was done with or without the purpose of revenge? Being classified as a terrorist organization by an official organization is not a factor.

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 04:28:31 AM »

What if it was done with or without the purpose of revenge? Being classified as a terrorist organization by an official organization is not a factor.

Outside classifications are irrelevant.

JTF and JDL are considered 'terrorists' by some agencies.