Author Topic: Arafat Died of AIDS  (Read 12564 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Arafat Died of AIDS
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 01:39:52 AM »
Sure, it comes from the thoroughly investigated book called "The Marketing of Evil" by David Kupelian and I highly suggest that everyone read it.

http://www.amazon.com/themarketingofevil

It's good to clean up some of that brainwashing and liberal thinking out of our minds. Don't believe everything the liberal media tells you.

Just read the book. It's an important work that answers most of the arguments about homosexuality and even devotes some time to AIDS.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Arafat Died of AIDS
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 07:59:57 AM »
Are those who hate gays, ready to accept celibate for singles?

I think celibate is the only correct way of live next to marriage.
Let me illustrate this: 
The "average" western way of life is, (since the 60-70ties) having  sexual relationships with 10+ partners (as much as possible) in between 15-30 years , and then decide to start marrying and having 1,2 children.
If more boys and girls would marry at the age of 18, and immediately have children (instead of wasting 10 years time),
then we would have more chance of resisting turd world invasion, islamisation, and turd world demographical take-over of the west. AIDS in the West could be more effectively cured by a total stop of importing (illegal)aliens.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.