Author Topic: Arafat Died of AIDS  (Read 12470 times)

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
Arafat Died of AIDS
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »

July 5, 2007  Clip No. 1507 

Ahmad Jibril, Secretary-General of the PFLP General Command: I Was Told by Abu Mazen's Team that Arafat Died of AIDS 

Following is an excerpt from an interview with Ahmad Jibril, Secretary-General of the PFLP General Command, which aired on Al-Manar TV on July 5, 2007:

Ahmad Jibril: When Abu Mazen came to Damascus with his team, I asked them: "What happened to the investigation into the death of Abu Ammar [Arafat]? The Israelis killed him. He was my colleague ever since 1965 and used to sleep at my home. He and I followed the same path." Is it conceivable that when Rafiq Al-Hariri was killed, all hell broke loose, even though he was just a merchant in Saudi Arabia, who later entered politics, whereas the death of Yasser Arafat, who for 40 years had been carrying his gun from one place to another, is not investigate? Is this conceivable? They were silent, and then one of them said to me: "To be honest, the French gave us the medical report, that stated that the cause of Abu Ammar's death was AIDS." I am not saying this, they did. Now they pretend that they miss Yasser Arafat, and complain that [Hamas] entered his house in [Gaza] and so on... I say to every honorable member of the Fatah movement that he should be happy that we got rid of the plague, which had been imposed upon them and upon the Palestinian people. The Fatah movement now has an opportunity to renew itself.

Close
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent, non-profit organization providing translations of the Middle East media and original analysis and research on developments in the region. Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background information, are available on request.
MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be used with proper attribution.

The Middle East Media Research Institute
P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837
Phone: [202] 955-9070 Fax: [202] 955-9077 E-Mail: [email protected]
Search previous MEMRI publications at our website: www.memri.org 

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Arafat Died of AIDS
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:33 PM »
he way gay too  ;D, not that there is anything wrong with that  ;D, (see the masada2000 page about how he was gay
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »
Welcome Maryjoe!
 JTF has been saying this for a few years now... NO ONE in the Media dare to cover this story, ONLY JTF exposed it!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »
Yitzhak Rabin gave it to him.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »
What's the problem if he was gay and died of AIDS? AIDS is not a shamefull disease!!! To be gay can be considered a violation of the Noahide Laws (if the gay actually has sex with another man). But do you need to say that to bring shame on his damned memory? Isn't it enough to say that he was a terrorist and Jew killer?
I mean, do you think the Jewish lives he took by terror are not worthy enogh to curse Arafat's name forever? Why do you need to add the fact that he may have been gay? Homosexuality is a sin according to Torah ( as idolatry also is). But remember, that noone here rebukes anybody for idolatry!

I say Arafat was a murderer, Ymach Shemo wezichro.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:24:16 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 11:23:57 PM »
Wait, i thought that Arafat died because the Jews poisoned his food!  ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:25 PM »
What's the problem if he was gay and died of AIDS? AIDS is not a shamefull disease!!! To be gay can be considered a violation of the Noahide Laws (if the gay actually has sex with another man). But do you need to say that to bring shame on his damned memory? Isn't it enoigh to say that he was a terrosust and Jew killer?
I meen, do you think the Jewish lives he took by terror are not worthy enogh to curse Arafat's name forever? Why do you need to add the fact that he may have been gay? Homosexuality is a sin according to Torah ( as idolatry also is). But remember, that noone here rebukes anybody for idolatry!

I say Arafat was a murderer, Ymach Shemo wezichro.

I see your point Raul Marrio. However, the leftists get especially agitated when they hear this about terrorists and Nazis... 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:46 PM »

The Jews put AIDS in his falafel!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »
Lots of AIDS bugs jumped up his butt.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 11:33:08 PM »
The reason that dying of AIDS should add an additional shame and unending humiliation to the entire PLO NAZI murdering scum, is because it shows the truly unbelievable depths of depravity and less-than-human-being behaviors and practices of this drek monster murderer of Jewish women and children.

I only hope for the day I allow a pack of dogs to dig up his grave and remove that foul unspeakable carcass from Jewish Land.

Any Israeli officials who "approved" of that Satanic fiend bastard being buried in Eretz Yisrael should be immediately executed.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »
The reason that dying of AIDS should add an additional shame and unending humiliation to the entire PLO NAZI murdering scum, is because it shows the truly unbelievable depths of depravity and less-than-human-being behaviors and practices of this drek monster murderer of Jewish women and children.

I only hope for the day I allow a pack of dogs to dig up his grave and remove that foul unspeakable carcass from Jewish Land.

Any Israeli officials who "approved" of that Satanic fiend bastard being buried in Eretz Yisrael should be immediately executed.

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »

It really hurts me, many good people have also died od AIDS, even children, and many other are HIV+. Do you really think it is a shame? You can catch the virus in an accident. Noone is free form AIDS!!! It would be very cruel and painfull for any HIV+ to read this!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 07:29:45 AM »

I thought it was the lentil soup...but falafel makes more sense.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 07:37:12 AM »
AIDS was too soft a death for this ARA(b)FAT(ass).

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 09:16:10 AM »
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Arafat dies slowly and painfully.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 09:17:11 AM »

Not painfully enough!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 10:01:14 AM »
99% of those with AIDS are sick perverts.That is the fact.Sorry, and If you pass it on to your child that is the work of a sick pervert! >:(
Can't feel sorry for them.If you die of cancer and smoked for 60 years ,should I feel sorry for you.NO.let's keep the same standards. ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:42:37 AM by Christianwhitenation.name »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 10:39:52 AM »
Even if this holy saint of terrorism died of Aids,
 :::D

that doesn't bring him back. :-[ :P :-X :-\ :-*

I really miss him,  ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

and I think He was able to bring peace to the ME.
[/b]
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »

no he's been dead..unless that is a typo.

newman

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »
They should stop funding research for AIDS cures immediately. Let fags and junkies die.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 11:06:22 AM »
Harsh,VERY harsh!Newman!but right! ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »

You mean he is dead ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 11:57:22 PM »

You mean he is dead ?

Uhh...yeah. It was a pretty big deal.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 12:37:51 AM »

You mean he is dead ?

Are you a troll?

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 01:29:41 AM »
His stinking carcass is still defiling the Holy Land. It should be dug up and dropped on mecca!