Author Topic: Did you ever notice how animal rights activists always side with Arabs and black  (Read 2486 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Did you ever notice how animal rights activists always side with Arabs and blacks?  Thats because Arabs and blacks are animals.

newman

We need to be wary of silly comparisons.

Hitler and David Koresh (Y'SZ) were  vegetarians. Only an idiot would make a link between vegetarianism and the behaviour of those two.

Ever notice Jew-hating christians oppose sex out of wedlock? Does that mean all those who oppose sex out of wedlock are jew-haters?

These comparisons are silly.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ever notice Jew-hating christians oppose sex out of wedlock?
OK, knock it off. We all know where you stand on Christianity and this was not even remotely called for.

newman

Ever notice Jew-hating christians oppose sex out of wedlock?
OK, knock it off. We all know where you stand on Christianity and this was not even remotely called for.
I'm not attacking christians. I'm proving an argument that that you can't say that because group (a) hold a certain position on a single,individual issue, you can't say that all people who share that ONE aspect of their views are lock step with them on everything else.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Newman, give it up. We all know exactly what your agenda is here. The "Jew-hating 'Christians'" you mention tend to be extreme libs who don't care about sex outside of marriage and even homosexuality. The Christians who strongly believe in morals are likely to be friends of Israel.

newman

Newman, give it up. We all know exactly what your agenda is here. The "Jew-hating 'Christians'" you mention tend to be extreme libs who don't care about sex outside of marriage and even homosexuality. The Christians who strongly believe in morals are likely to be friends of Israel.
Oh really???

The replacement theology christians are pro-Israel are they? What are you smoking?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
We need to be wary of silly comparisons.

Hitler and David Koresh (Y'SZ) were  vegetarians. Only an idiot would make a link between vegetarianism and the behaviour of those two.

Ever notice Jew-hating christians oppose sex out of wedlock? Does that mean all those who oppose sex out of wedlock are jew-haters?

These comparisons are silly.
He talked about animal rights activistsm, and I think he is right in generall.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The replacement theology christians are pro-Israel are they? What are you smoking?
You can't dig yourself out of this one. You called Hagee an enemy several days ago, and he is anything but.

newman

You can't dig yourself out of this one. You called Hagee an enemy several days ago, and he is anything but.
Read my first post in full, you thick-headed, moose twit!!! I was making an ANALOGY, using relacement theology christians as an example!!!!!

You're as incapable of comprehension as Erica!

BTW,
Hagee claimed he didn't believe in preaching to Jews. He then turned around and broadcast christian messages on Israeli TV. He's a liar and should be killed in accordance with Talmudic law!

Joe Schmo

Settle down, guys.

Only I am allowed to lose my temper!  ;)

newman

Settle down, guys.

I've got Irish blood. I'm geneticly programmed to lose mine. :)

Joe Schmo

Settle down, guys.

Or at least drink and write poetry.

newman

Settle down, guys.

You've got a point. We all think of drinking, fighting and leprachauns but the very small Irish population did propuce a staggeringly disproportionate number of musicians, commedians and poets. Like the Jews. Oppression must breed creativity???

Joe Schmo

Settle down, guys.

You've got a point. We all think of drinking, fighting and leprachauns but the very small Irish population did propuce a staggeringly disproportionate number of musicians, commedians and poets. Like the Jews. Oppression must breed creativity???

Ireland supposedly has the highest literacy rate in the world.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Read my first post in full, you thick-headed, moose twit!!! I was making an ANALOGY, using relacement theology christians as an example!!!!!

You're as incapable of comprehension as Erica!

BTW,
Hagee claimed he didn't believe in preaching to Jews. He then turned around and broadcast christian messages on Israeli TV. He's a liar and should be killed in accordance with Talmudic law!

Chill out, guys.

Kiwi

Settle down, guys.

I think they have grown since then  ^-^

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Did you ever notice how animal rights activists always side with Arabs and blacks?  Thats because Arabs and blacks are animals.

Shadow, I agree with you 100 percent.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף

Shadow, I agree with you 100 percent.
Surprisingly ^-^
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Highest literacy is the people of Iceland.I lived there for a year.BUT their close. :)