Author Topic: Why an American flag in a Jewish site?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Why an American flag in a Jewish site?
« on: November 02, 2007, 03:25:06 AM »
I have noticed that you have changed the Israeli flag for an American one. Why? In fact I have removed all Israeli symbols from my home since the destruction of Gush Katif. It was very painfull at that time for me. The country I loved and upon which I had placed my hopes since I was a teen was now the enemy who destroyed Jewish homes. I had nightmares and tears all over that weeks, all about the Israeli flag and the Knesset building, which I loved as a symbol of freedom.
But why the American flag? Kach, the only true party Rav Kahane founded is a "foreign terrorist organization" to America.
I'd rather replace the Israeli flag with another symbol, perhaps not a Jewish one, since many non-Jewish topics are discussed here. But never the flag of the country which calls Kahane a "terrorist"
Am Yisrael Chai. Od Avinu Chai. Od Kahane Chai

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Why an American flag in a Jewish site?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 03:34:26 AM »
The Star of David flag represents the people of Israel, Jews. It does not represent the bolshevik government, whose flag is more aptly displayed as

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 03:40:33 AM »
The Star of David flag represents the people of Israel, Jews. It does not represent the bolshevik government, whose flag is more aptly displayed as

He's right.

A government of a handfull of crooked politicians do not make a nation. It's people do. Jews are a great people as are real Americans. They are greater than their awfull leaders.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 04:15:02 AM »
Well, there was a great debate among right-wing Jews at that time. A few said they still loved the flag, although the Govt. was a traitor. Others said they would burn their Israeli flags and wait for the Moshiach to build a new really Jewish State and a new flag. I am a goy, I simply wore a tiny flag on my clothes. When Sharon decided to expell Jews, I added a little orange ribbon besides the flag. I also had an Israeli coat of arms in my livingroom. I kept it untill the last second of Gush Katif. I hoped Israel would repent at the last minute but....
So I just removed the flag and the coat, and kept them with respect in a drawer. No desecration, but no exhibition. Only the orange ribbon remained on my clothes for months, untill it became obsolete, since today noone remembers the orange ribbon as a symbol of support for settlers.

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:57 AM »
Well, there was a great debate among right-wing Jews at that time. A few said they still loved the flag, although the Govt. was a traitor. Others said they would burn their Israeli flags and wait for the Moshiach to build a new really Jewish State and a new flag. I am a goy, I simply wore a tiny flag on my clothes. When Sharon decided to expell Jews, I added a little orange ribbon besides the flag. I also had an Israeli coat of arms in my livingroom. I kept it untill the last second of Gush Katif. I hoped Israel would repent at the last minute but....
So I just removed the flag and the coat, and kept them with respect in a drawer. No desecration, but no exhibition. Only the orange ribbon remained on my clothes for months, untill it became obsolete, since today noone remembers the orange ribbon as a symbol of support for settlers.

Wear a Kahanist symbal instead. A Jewish fist AND a Star of David. That symbalises the values of REAL Jews and righteous gentiles.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 09:35:09 AM »
The flag of Israel now represents leftist corrupt politicians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
I think the Israeli flag is the most beautiful of them all....it should NEVER be replaced.

and I think every musli/nazim country should use this one:

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
Well, they certainly do enough gay rape and pedophilia.

They therefore deserve to have all their flags be rainbow gay.

They even raped Lawrence of Arabia who spent his whole life licking their diseased feet.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana