Poll

who will win the cultural war in Europe?

Judeo-Christian
1 (100%)
secular hedonism
0 (0%)
islamic jihadism
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 05, 2007, 10:50:24 AM

Author Topic: Is This What It Is All About?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Is This What It Is All About?
« on: November 02, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »

Is This What It Is All About?

by Paul Belien

"Europe is in the middle of a three-way culture war between the defenders of traditional Judeo-Christian morality, the proponents of secular hedonism and the forces of Islamic Jihadism."

”Secular hedonism” is plainly his term for secular liberalism. Plainly he identifies with what he calls ”traditional Judeo-Christian morality.” And the structure of his sentence suggests that for him both ”secular hedonism” and ”Islamic Jihadism” are equal enemies.

And what about those of us who foolishly think this is a war for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY? Are we just supposed to sit back and shut up and take orders from a bunch of little Euro-fascists?

A quote from Ayaan Hirsi Ali in the Flemish newspaper Gazet van Antwerpen, 1 February 2006

I would ban the VB [Vlaams Belang] because it hardly differs from the Hofstad group [a Jihadist terror network in the Netherlands, involved in the assassination of Theo van Gogh]. Though the VB members have not committed any violent crimes yet, they are just postponing them and waiting until they have an absolute majority. On many issues they have exactly the same opinions as the Muslim extremists: on the position of women, on the suppression of gays, on abortion. This way of thinking will lead straight to genocide.

A quote from Paul Belien on this website, 25 October 2006

In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared “humanist”) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder’s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the islamization of Europe is like “a process of mourning.” He is overwhelmed by a “feeling of sadness.” “I am not a warrior,” he says, “but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”

As Tom Bethell wrote in this month’s American Spectator: “Just at the most basic level of demography the secular-humanist option is not working.” But there is more to it than the fact that non-religious people tend not to have as many children as religious people, because many of them prefer to “enjoy” freedom rather than renounce it for the sake of children. Secularists, it seems to me, are also less keen on fighting. Since they do not believe in an afterlife, this life is the only thing they have to lose. Hence they will rather accept submission than fight. Like the German feminist Broder referred to, they prefer to be raped than to resist.

“If faith collapses, civilization goes with it,” says Bethell. That is the real cause of the closing of civilization in Europe. Islamization is simply the consequence. The very word Islam means “submission” and the secularists have submitted already. Many Europeans have already become Muslims, though they do not realize it or do not want to admit it.

Some of the people I meet in the U.S. are particularly worried about the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. They are correct when they fear that anti-Semitism is also on the rise among non-immigrant Europeans. The latter hate people with a fighting spirit. Contemporary anti-Semitism in Europe (at least when coming from native Europeans) is related to anti-Americanism. People who are not prepared to resist and are eager to submit, hate others who do not want to submit and are prepared to fight. They hate them because they are afraid that the latter will endanger their lives as well. In their view everyone must submit.

This is why they have come to hate Israel and America so much, and the small band of European “islamophobes” who dare to talk about what they see happening around them. West Europeans have to choose between submission (islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission – just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2615
any comments?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is This What It Is All About?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 12:56:00 PM »
Those pictured in your post leave the truly civilized no choice whatsoever...they must be terminated and shown no mercy, understanding, or tolerance.

There is a major league difference between the behaviors pictured here, and those of otherwise law-abiding citizens minding their own business and having sex behind locked doors on private property.

If this kind of perversity is not stopped, it is just a matter of time before we all find ourselves ruled over by the modern versions of Caligula & the other Roman fiend dictators.

Towards the end of Rome's decline, one of the Emperors was an actual drag-queen (as well as all of his attendant officials) and would appear in public wearing lipstick and women's clothing.

About the same time, the nation state of Carthage was "San Francisco on Steroids"...almost totally homosexual.

When the barbarians arrived there, they didn't even have to fight...they simply walked right in and began killing everyone in sight.

This type of defeat at the hands of savage barbarians will also happen to all civilized peoples if we don't put an immediate stop to depravity and perversity.

(needless to say, the "leaders" in the West "tolerant" of such behaviors are also going to have to be eliminated along with them) 

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Is This What It Is All About?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »
I have an outfit like that aswell. But I use it when dealing with clients on a personal basis.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"