Author Topic: Funny chat with an evangelical Christian by Yahoo Messenger!  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Funny chat with an evangelical Christian by Yahoo Messenger!
« on: November 03, 2007, 09:56:17 PM »
I was chatting in a Yahoo room, and an evangelical woman was trying to persuade people that Christianity was the only true religion. I was rebutting her arguments.
At one point of the discusion I commented that I was a Goy and my family was Catholic.
The woman exclamed: "But then you aren't a Jew!"

I said: "Of course, I am not a Jew. What on Earth made you think I may be Jewish? Just because I disagree with your beliefs, you think I must be Jewish. I see you have a great prejudice against me, since you think you can know what I am, when I have told you nothing. And you have also a great prejudice against the Jews, because you call anybody who disagrees with you, a Jew"

The woman replied: " I have no prejudices against the Jews, I love them. I even consider myself Jewish, since I believe in Jesus, and Jesus was a Jew, wasn't he?"

I replied: "Jesus may have been a Jew, providing that his mother was. But you are not Jewish just for believing in him. I also believe in a Jew, Dr. Sabin, I have even received his vaccine.... Would you consider me a Jew for that?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:37:44 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Funny chat with an evangelical Christian by Yahoo Messenger!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
What?Have you found out if you can go to jail for posting here yet? :)

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »
I also believe in a Jew, Dr. Sabin, I have even received his vaccine.... Would you consider me a Jew for that?"

Who is he and what vaccine did he make?

LOL Jew by injection  :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 10:18:24 PM »
I also believe in a Jew, Dr. Sabin, I have even received his vaccine.... Would you consider me a Jew for that?"

The polio vaccine.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »
What?Have you found out if you can go to jail for posting here yet? :)

It doesn't matter if I post or not. I am carefull that my posts break no law here. In case I am arrested, it shall be a charge for "being a member of an organization which promotes racial, religious, or cultural intolerance", it depends on what it means to HAVE AN ACCOUNT here. If it only means to be a member of a forum, then it's not forbidden, but if the forumers are considered members of JTF, then there is  possibility of facing a charge. Not all the ones charged are inmediately arrested. When you are charged for breaking the Law in Argentina, if you have never been charged before, and the crime has a maxumim of 3 or less years in prison, then you can await the sentence at home. But if the Judge declares you guilty, then you may be called to fullfill the punishment, or sometimes they give a conditional punishment for the first time.
In my case perhaps I would be arrested, since I have already been charged before, for throwing a bottle of beer to the head of an anti-Semite who made fun of the Jewish victims of the attacks here. I was prosecuted together with him, since I should have reported him, not attempting to hurt him. So he and I were charged. He for religious hate, and I for attempting to hurt on my own. Of course I replied the judge that it was self defense, since I didn't know if the antisemite could hurt me. He had thrown a brick against my house the week before!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:26:41 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:25:57 PM »

The polio vaccine.

It would be really interesting if some university could do a comprehensive study of every medical and scientific breakthrough invented by Jews. Then calculate what our western lifestyle and life expectancy would be without them.

I'd be willing to bet that we all live at least 10-20 years longer now because of Jews alone.

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:27:41 PM »
Raulmarrio2000 if they want to arrest you, they will find anything use. And being a member here or not makes little difference.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »

The polio vaccine.

It would be really interesting if some university could do a comprehensive study of every medical and scientific breakthrough invented by Jews. Then calculate what our western lifestyle and life expectancy would be without them.

I'd be willing to bet that we all live at least 10-20 years longer now because of Jews alone.
and tragically live shorter lives because of Muslim terror
KAHANE TZADAK!

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 10:35:37 PM »

The polio vaccine.

Surprising that many don't ever wish to know, that the medical tortures that carried out on the Jews, and the findings from that are used in modern medicine today.

We would be at least 25 years behind if it was not for that.

Countless of lives were saved and continued to be saved, because of what had happened.

Its like the story of Pandora afterall the evils of the world were free, way down in the bottom of the box was a faint light it was hope.

No matter how evil something is, some where no matter how small there is same good.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

Surprising that many don't ever wish to know, that the medical tortures that carried out on the Jews, and the findings from that are used in modern medicine today.

Countless of lives were saved and continued to be saved, because of what had happened.

Like what?

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »

Like what?

Advance treatment of  hypothermia 

Advance treatment of COAD (chronic obstructive airways disease) Emphysema, COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) & Chronic Bronchitis

Human trials of OxyCotin  and its development of other synthetic morphines.

Open heart surgery, value replacements.

Organ preservation, organ harvesting, and surgical techniques.

just to name a few.

It is all listed if you care to google it and read about it. Its not for the faint hearted.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 10:54:35 PM »

Like what?

Advance treatment of COAD (chronic obstructive airways disease) Emphysema, COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) & Chronic Bronchitis

just to name a few.

It is all listed if you care to google it and read about it. Its not for the faint hearted.

Bloody nazis could have experimented on arabs instead. No harm there.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 10:55:33 PM »

Like what?

just to name a few.

O0 8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »

Like what?

just to name a few.

:::D

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »
The governments all around the world have used the population for medical research with and without their knowledge. The military also have been great victims of these policies.

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »
But The Arabs were allied with The Nazis.

So were the Japanese. Hilter never plained to have them for allies long. He was going to rid the world of them later anyway. They were not aryan.  ;)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:33 AM »
Who gives a s*** about the po' po' black sharecroppers with syphilis. The reason they had syphilis to begin with is because they had the same amount of sexual morality as a stray dog