Author Topic: Justice for replacement theology christians.  (Read 1386 times)

newman

Justice for replacement theology christians.
« on: November 03, 2007, 10:22:18 PM »
Disclaimer:

The following post refers to REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY CHRISTIANS ONLY.

If these people claim to be the "New Israel" (ie: new Jews), then I say give them the full Jewish experience!

I say, for the next 2,000 years they should be booted out of their countries, tortured, forcibly converted and murdered wholesale.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Justice for replacement theology christians.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »
Disclaimer:

If these people claim to be the "New Israel" (ie: new Jews), then I say give them the full Jewish experience!

I say, for the next 2,000 years they should be booted out of their countries, tortured, forcibly converted and murdered wholesale.
no the "new" means they don't have to go through that  ;D
regardless it's ignorance to say you are the new "other religion", maybe I'm the new Christian.  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
They wanna wear the badge, let 'em earn it the hard way like the REAL Jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 12:03:17 AM »
Exactly who do you mean by "replacement theology" Christians?

Some are extremely evil anti-Semites and thus Christian in name only, but the belief that Christians are a new chosen people who are chosen along with the Jews is mainstream in Christian theology and in and of itself is not Jew-hating at all. I can guarantee you that 90% of sincere Christian Zionists consider themselves and Jews both to be chosen.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 12:05:03 AM »
RT christians are the scum of the earth and deserve the same fate as the muslims.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 12:07:46 AM »

I would say Pat Buchanan. 

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 12:10:15 AM »

Some are extremely evil anti-Semites and thus Christian in name only, but the belief that Christians are a new chosen people who are chosen along with the Jews is mainstream in Christian theology and in and of itself is not Jew-hating at all. I can guarantee you that 90% of sincere Christian Zionists consider themselves and Jews both to be chosen.
You are a Noahide ! not forgotten by G-D.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 12:21:33 AM »

Those of mainstream churches that believe "G-d has replaced Israel with the Church, The Jews are no-longer the Chosen people and are cursed". This was THE christian belief up until 40 years ago and is still the view of the majority of christian churches. I'll grant you however that these chuch's congegations are shrinking every year while the christian zionist churches are growing, but christian zionism is still in the minority.

BTW, there is only ONE 'Chosen people' not two. That doesn't mean others have no place in the world to come. These constant attempts to be the same as or replace the Jews must stop.

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 01:02:33 AM »
Disclaimer:

no the "new" means they don't have to go through that  ;D
regardless it's ignorance to say you are the new "other religion", maybe I'm the new Christian:::D

Yet in The Spanish Inquisition, Jews who became "New Christians" were also persecuted. In fact The Inquisition was created against those Jews who had converted to Christianity. The persecution of Jews who had remained Torah true Jews and The Expulsion of The Jews from Spain technically was not part of The Inquisition.

Slightly off-topic but Islam kills more people in 1 year than in all 350 years of the Spainish Inquisition.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:05:26 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »