Author Topic: Saw two damn Keffiyehs today  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Saw two damn Keffiyehs today
« on: November 04, 2007, 01:11:13 AM »
Both occurred during a span of 5 minutes.

Both were white women in their late teens or early 20's. (Why do these people, of all people, support the Muslim Nazis?) To show that you are anti-fascist? YOU ARE THE FREAKING FASCISTS.

I felt like screaming. I make it a point to viciously stare at these people. They probably bask in it, though. We need JTF to become a big enough movement that if I was wearing a JTF hat, she would drop that rag in the sewer as soon as she saw it.

I hate keffiyehs! To me, because they were popularized by the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat, they stand for and promote the murder of innocent Jewish men women and children.

It is the sick, demented, Eurotrash who wear the keffiyeh that should all be KILLED.

I felt like running up to these c---s who are wearing the keffiyeh and ask them what their grandfathers were doing during World War II...pushing Jews into train cars probably.

I am so pissed off about this. Chaim should do a program on the keffiyeh, aka the pc version of the swastika.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:50:37 AM by Lisa »

Joe Schmo

Re: Saw two Keffiyehs today
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:14:54 AM »

What a lovely 'lady'.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Saw two damn Keffiyehs today
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 01:18:03 AM »
Don't let the picture distract from my point. These Eurotrash pieces of excrement who emulate Arafat should all meet the same fate he did.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:58:02 PM by takebackourtemple »

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:18:41 AM »
Those filthy rags are worse than swastikas. At least the swastika was originally a symbal of a peaceful Indian religious sect. Those arab-mulim-nazi rags have NO peaceful connotation!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:58:15 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 01:22:09 AM »
Those filthy rags are worse than swastikas. At least the swastika was originally a symbal of a peaceful Indian religious sect. Those arab-mulim-nazi rags have NO peaceful connotation!

These rags ARE worse than swastikas. I don't run and call the ADL if I see a swastika painted in a bathroom.  HOWEVER, I do feel like beating the crap out of every hipster/Eurotrash roach who promotes Jew-killing today.

That's what the keffiyeh represents. There should be laws against it. If only Rabbi Kahane was alive...those hideous scarves would disappear just as fast as those filthy stinking Arabs squatting on Jewish land.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:58:27 PM by takebackourtemple »

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 01:24:52 AM »

These rags ARE worse than swastikas. I don't run and call the ADL if I see a swastika painted in a bathroom.  HOWEVER, I do feel like beating the crap out of the roaches who promote Jew-killing today.

Have faith.

Stupid westerners who lay with those dogs will get more than fleas. They'll be raped, beaten and murdered and I won't shead one tear!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:58:43 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 01:28:38 AM »
She needs brainwashing. She's a victim a PC self-hate. Don't forget the muslim woman of this age already have 2-3 babies to look after. At least these woman respect themselves by creating warriors for allah, instead of making stupid photos.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 01:31:06 AM »
She needs brainwashing. She's a victim a PC self-hate. Don't forget the muslim woman of this age already have 2-3 babies to look after. At least these woman respect themselves by creating warriors for allah, instead of making stupid photos.

She is just a picture...but she deserves something small, round, and metal in her head.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 01:32:55 AM »
where did you find this photograph??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 01:33:57 AM »
where did you find this photograph??

I was just looking on google for an image of a keffiyeh. This pretty much shows what the women I saw were wearing, minus the part covering the mouth.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 01:34:13 AM »

Look at that pic and think about that dumb slut for a second.

She's wearing a tank top, her head is uncovered and she's got an alcoholic drink. Yet she's wearing the garb of mulim-nazis who would beat, rape, torture and kill her for doing any one of those things!

What a dumb whore she'd be!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:50 AM »
I'd like to  b*@#%  that filthy whore right in her face and then make her wipe the blood up with that booger-diaper wrapped around her head.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:59 AM »

She's wearing a tank top, her head is uncovered and she's got an alcoholic drink. Yet she's wearing the garb of mulim-nazis who would beat, rape, torture and kill her for doing any one of those things!

You forgot locked up and supplied with a mountain of cocaine.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 01:43:36 AM »
Most people are just trying to be somewhat anti-mainstream.
About the ME-conflict , All they care about is PLO-nazis, because that's what the world tells them to think.
They hate the west, because they are thought to hate it.
They even don't know the political message, they just think it's anti-war, so it's OK.
Are there any selfhating Jews walking around with this keffiyeh??

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »
Most people are just trying to be somewhat anti-mainstream.
About the ME-conflict , All they care about is PLO-nazis, because that's what the world tells them to think.
They hate the west, because they are thought to hate it.
They even don't know the political message, they just think it's anti-war, so it's OK.
Are there any selfhating Jews walking around with this keffiyeh??

They know it's not ok and are waiting for their faces to be smashed in.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 01:32:05 AM »

You forgot locked up and supplied with a mountain of cocaine.

Let's leave Paris alone.