Author Topic: Enemies of Serbia use pictures of the faked "massaker of Racak"  (Read 5984 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Enemies of Serbia use pictures of the faked "massaker of Racak"
« on: November 04, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
The massaker of Racak was a fake of the UCK. This is prooven.

Now muslimes or nazis use this picture to blame the Serbs in a countervideo [http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sofPmWTlwgc] that responds to Chaims video [http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIJtWBy03I].

Look here a screenshot of the video:

Original picture of the faked so called "massaker of racak":

You see it is the same!

P.S.:
I like Twin Peaks and the Soundtrack. I am very angry that this beasts use it in their Propaganda-Video. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Enemies of Serbia use pictures of the faked "massaker of Racak"
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
I know about this.
Have you seen that pictures with bloody plastic baby or that pictures of man that they say how the Serb cut his head off but there is no blood :::D :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 09:09:38 AM »
I know about this.
Have you seen that pictures with bloody plastic baby or that pictures of man that they say how the Serb cut his head off but there is no blood :::D :::D

This two special pics I have not seen. But in the German media they showed an empty van, with blood in it and before this van lay a baseball bat.

The story at this picture was, that Serbs had murdered Albanians with rifles and put the deads in the van. After that, they drove to another place and unloaded the deads.

Now they beat the bodies with the baseballbat.

I realized, that this story is total nonsense. How can somebody believe in this abstruse stories? :D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 09:23:33 AM »
I know about this.

This two special pics I have not seen. But in the German media they showed an empty van, with blood in it and before this van lay a baseball bat.

The story at this picture was, that Serbs had murdered Albanians with rifles and put the deads in the van. After that, they drove to another place and unloaded the deads.

I realized, that this story is total nonsense. How can somebody believe in this abstruse stories? :D

at other forum i posted pictures and what the albanians said after they attacked serbian police man 8;) what, police should let kla terrorist kill them :o
i do not think so >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »
I know about this.

at other forum i posted pictures and what the albanians said after they attacked serbian police man 8;) what, police should let kla terrorist kill them :o
i do not think so >:(

Yes you are right. When you look at the left hand of this puppet, you see the position of the fingers. Nearly all baby puppets look like this:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 09:46:11 AM »
i know :::D O0