Author Topic: every muslim nazi and croatian nazi should be banned from this forum  (Read 7375 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I once said that we could maybe have a civilized discussion with muslims on this forum. Now, I will pull back my words. Every muslim nazi, croatian nazi should be banned from this forum.
Do you agree with me O0 8;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: every muslim nazi and croatian nazi should be banned from this forum
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »
No mods here now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 10:45:35 AM »
I once said that we could maybe have a civilized discussion with muslims on this forum. Now, I will pull back my words. Every muslim nazi, croatian nazi should be banned from this forum.

Yes I do.

It is fun to toy with them on occasion, but it wastes time arguing about stupid rubbish like zionist conspiracies, islamic taqqiya or BBC, UN lies about Israel.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 10:49:38 AM »

Yes I do.

It is fun to toy with them on occasion, but it wastes time arguing about stupid rubbish like zionist conspiracies, islamic taqqiya or BBC, UN lies about Israel.
I know, we have our own problems and plans to discuss. Why would be we loosing time on this animals. Croats this morning provoke me so much that I did not go to church :-[ :-\working to put down their lies :-\
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »

Yes I do.

I know, we have our own problems and plans to discuss. Why would be we loosing time on this animals. Croats this morning provoke me so much that I did not go to church :-[ :-\working to put down their lies :-\

We know the koran if full of BS. We know the Croats are nazis. We know the accusations against Israel and the bollockstinian case is total BS. It's facts. But having to source references, quotes, dates etc just to prove it to them and then they STILL don't believe you because it's either 'mistranslated' or a 'Jewish press lie' is just wasting our time.

The PLO don't argue with zionists, they just do things. We should too.

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 11:03:54 AM »

[/quote]

We know the koran if full of BS. We know the Croats are nazis. We know the accusations against Israel and the bollockstinian case is total BS. It's facts. But having to source references, quotes, dates etc just to prove it to them and then they STILL don't believe you because it's either 'mistranslated' or a 'Jewish press lie' is just wasting our time.

[/quote]

i think that is better to close forum for all who speak truth!!and poisen people with anti-croat propaganda...i am croat and i am not a nazi..and i dont now one nazi..i see that you say lies...please stop...i will never say that are all serbs faschist becuse i am not a nazi...shame on you...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
Wow, we're geetting a heck of alot of new members from that Croat Nazi video, aren't we?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 11:10:28 AM »

Yes I do.

What makes me angry is that we know all this and still we let nazi croats, nazi muslims write at our forum ??? ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 11:10:58 AM »
Nazi pigs hate the truth my friend.  They say they "hate nazis" and they show up and it comes out of their skin their pure hatred.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 11:12:29 AM »
Wow, we're geetting a heck of alot of new members from that Croat Nazi video, aren't we?
seems like, read their comments on youtube >:(

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 11:16:46 AM »
I don't think they should, only because it would make new comers get the impression that we're hard headed and can't debate Muslims.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
Anyone can be a member here unless they break the rules.

Offline White_Serbia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 12:24:28 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 12:39:27 PM »
White Serbia is a propagandist he's broken the rules
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »
Another Iranian croat just let them post right?     http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=10787.0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 01:09:23 PM »

[/quote]
I don't think all croats are Nazis, I don't know why people claim you are Nazis anyway.

What about the genocide the serbs did (?) ?

i think that is better to close forum for all who speak truth!!and poisen people with anti-croat propaganda...i am croat and i am not a nazi..and i dont now one nazi..i see that you say lies...please stop...i will never say that are all serbs faschist becuse i am not a nazi...shame on you...
[/quote]
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 02:02:38 PM »
I know I'm going to get flamed for this. But I think that if we could have a debate with these people where both sides can abstain from engaging in ad hominum attacks and name calling, it might actually be a good thing and can at least give us a better understanding of the other side, even if we don't agree with it.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »
I think all people from La Republica de las Bananas should be banned aswell
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 06:36:08 PM »
i do not know why would we keep nazi croats at this forum, to bother us with their lies >:( ???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 06:39:54 PM »
i do not know why would we keep nazi croats at this forum, to bother us with their lies >:( ???

If they are lies then they shouldn't bother you. Neither should you get upsticks about it, just discuss.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »

If they are lies then they shouldn't bother you. Neither should you get upsticks about it, just discuss.
i understand we have one german on this forum, he is proisraeli oriented, but this animals hate the jews and the serb more than anything and want to make discord in our brotherhood on this forum, trust me 8;)